GS450h unanswered questions battery life - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the GS450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the GS450H. Please use the main 3GS forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation GS models.

GS450h unanswered questions battery life

Old 01-19-19, 07:15 AM
Conserv858
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by samsonn25 View Post
Update 221k on original traction battery, but the light comes on every 100 miles now, deterioration in battery pack but i reset it with a hand held scanner.

I was tempted to have it rehauled and change out 6-8 of the cells, but

Im gonna see if I can take it to 250k
that's great to hear!! I was tempted to do the same, keep resetting code. The hybrid battery wasn't holding its charge as well as before, but would still cycle and drive fine. The car was constantly in purple.

I thought about doing the same, reset the code and keep driving, but the Lexus subsidy was pretty good.

Have you experienced other issues? I hope to attain your mileage.

​​​​​​They say transmission box is the next to go, and it is a hefty part cost.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GS450h unanswered questions battery life

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: