Welcome to Club Lexus! RX400h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE - Page 15 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > RX Models > RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) > Hybrid Technology
Welcome to Club Lexus! RX400h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE >

Welcome to Club Lexus! RX400h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Notices
Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX400H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the RX400H. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other second generation RX models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome to Club Lexus! RX400h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Old 12-04-18, 11:16 AM
mlucey
Driver School Candidate

Thanks, Thomas1!

It's been my dream car since I drove one belonging to my boss 12 years ago. It needs some work,but I'm really pleased.

Best,
Melissa
Old 01-23-19, 06:53 PM
theoretic
Driver School Candidate

I should have posted here a long time ago.

I bought a 2007 400h in 2015 from its original owner, who gave me all its service records. It had about 92K miles. Today it has 157K miles. I used full synthetic oil from the start and had it changed every 5000 miles (which I realize is conservative and probably not necessary). The only "repair" work it has needed has been routine maintenance. When it got to 150K, I had the brakes overhauled, replaced the tires, and had every other notable part and system checked. It passed with flying colors. And it still looks pretty good too!

Last week, my wife and I gave the 400h to our oldest son for his birthday. It's his first car. He graduated from college last year, has a good job, and is living in a townhouse with friends. We both feel he earned it, and are completely confident it will serve him reliably and will be fun to drive for quite a few years to come. In a few minutes, I'm sending him a link to this forum and am going to urge him to follow it regularly. It's pretty clear there are big benefits for those who do so!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! RX400h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: