HS 250h Model (2010-2012)

New to forums with modified HS hybrid! (Intro + pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-17, 09:29 PM
ericdotcom
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
A3OD - Standout HS. Nice work.

Magellan55, the skirts appear to be the EZ Lip or similar universal lip kit.

so its EZ Lip the only major company that carry skirts for the hs250 ? i'd like to know if anyone could tell me what major company design body kits fro the hs250 ? i have a black pearl hs250 and I'm thinking to modify it moderately. so if anyone have info or pics of their own car with body kits it will be great to post and see them. thanks
Old 10-11-17, 09:33 PM
ericdotcom
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by A3OD
Custom wrapped front end.

Restored headlights.
CREE LED headlight bulb kit.

Dropped on RS*R springs.
Custom lip kit: front, sides, rears.

Guages.

19x9.5 Aodhan AH02 wheels.
235/35/19 stretched tires.

Custom gold & lettered calipers.

2500k yellow fog lights.

Full LED lighting kit.

Aluminum pedals.

Hello everyone. I am new to Lexus and let alone Hybrids. Btw, I came from owning a modded M3 from head to toe for several years, to this. Decided to start customizing and adding modifications to the car the second I got it.

Any questions or comments please feel free to drop a line.

Hope you all enjoyed the pics!

hey cool brake calipers. did you get those from the dealer or ? i was also in the JDM STI turbo world before i got my recent 2010 hs250 and to be honest i want to modify it moderately because its like a scratch that i need to do its killing me to know that these models are capable of looking like a monster if whoever design it respectively and not overboard. i just want to feel comfortable in my environment when I'm around the hs250. Lol so I'm dressing her up slowly. probably start with some new shoes and springs.
Old 10-24-17, 08:35 PM
A3OD
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ericdotcom
hey cool brake calipers. did you get those from the dealer or ? i was also in the JDM STI turbo world before i got my recent 2010 hs250 and to be honest i want to modify it moderately because its like a scratch that i need to do its killing me to know that these models are capable of looking like a monster if whoever design it respectively and not overboard. i just want to feel comfortable in my environment when I'm around the hs250. Lol so I'm dressing her up slowly. probably start with some new shoes and springs.
I used G2 brake caliper brush on paint in gold, applied the Lexus brake caliper stickers on, then high temp clear coated. Post up your ride / new calipers here when done!
The following users liked this post:
epicurean (01-08-19)
Old 10-27-17, 09:31 AM
Farhan
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That looks great!
Old 04-18-19, 10:59 AM
A3OD
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Your front looks good. Plastidipped?
Had a shop custom wrap it in gloss black.

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
Where'd your Volume and Tuner **** go?! Currently looks like your center console has nipples

LOL I have replaced the stock **** controls since then.

Originally Posted by RX469
Hi, Nice car and mods.

What Yellow bulb is in your headlight? Is this your DRL/Highbeam? Thanks.
They were the Nokya Hyper Yellow bulbs for the DRL/High Beams. Now they are LED white.

Originally Posted by ericdotcom
so its EZ Lip the only major company that carry skirts for the hs250 ? i'd like to know if anyone could tell me what major company design body kits fro the hs250 ? i have a black pearl hs250 and I'm thinking to modify it moderately. so if anyone have info or pics of their own car with body kits it will be great to post and see them. thanks
EZ Lip works on any car.

Originally Posted by Farhan
That looks great!
Thank you
Old 11-04-20, 01:07 PM
liz10128
Driver School Candidate

Default Super awesome car

Your cars super cool I love the mods it even sparked a little inspiration for me to mod my hs but have you ever considered blacking out your tail lights or a bumper diffuser?
Old 11-19-20, 12:53 AM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Your HS 250h looks awesome! Keep up the great work! Don't see too many modified HS's.
Old 02-06-22, 02:36 AM
stevedorsa
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by A3OD
​​​​The RS*R Down springs definitely made a nice difference which I believe should have came from the factory. I wouldn't mind another inch or so lower on top of it. With the lip kit, it finished off the ground clearance where I'm happy with, although there's still a decent amount of wheel gap. However, my wheels are already poking out with wide and aggressive offset so closing down the fender to the wheels gap may not be such a smart idea.
I know this is an old thread, but was just curious what the offset was on the wheels? I’m looking to get the same set and trying to figure out what offset and tire set up to go with.
Old 05-24-22, 03:23 AM
njaxon
3rd Gear

Default Front bumper

Originally Posted by MSAGRO
Nope, just Charcoal 3M 1080 vinyl. I just love messing with stock front ends of Lexus hybrids. My other is a 2013 GS 450h that I modified the front end to make look more contemporary.
where did you get that front bumper from
Old 02-26-24, 11:46 AM
njaxon
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by MSAGRO
Nope, just Charcoal 3M 1080 vinyl. I just love messing with stock front ends of Lexus hybrids. My other is a 2013 GS 450h that I modified the front end to make look more contemporary.
Where did you get the front end from...and what all modifications you had to do
Old 02-26-24, 02:39 PM
Clutchless

Received 1,092 Likes on 932 Posts

njaxon - I see you are following up on a post from almost a year ago that failed to elicit a response. I checked (you can do this too by clicking on the name and looking at their other posts) prior posts by msagro and he appears to have moved on to a UX250h model Lexus and has not posted on Club Lexus for 2 years. He certainly no longer visits the HS250h forum.

Your best bet would be to PM msagro and hope that he responds as PMs are usually sent out as email notices.

Finally - most folks get stuff like that from Japanese modified car parts web sites. Try searching for some of those both here and on the web.