Old 08-04-18, 04:09 PM
stothjr
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lonreck View Post
Finally Iíve done it myself.

this is after fixing as original.

after adding more LEDs
Separate the assembly by heated air ( it takes about 40 mints), and checked the wiring and there was a disconnected wires. Just soldering the pole again and thatís it.
It seems if 1 LED Bulb is missing, the whole row wilt run off, the soldering can be broke due to opening and closing the trunk.Anyway I have added extra bulbs to the whole assembly and it looks much more better.
Hi Lonreck....I own a 2010 HS and all my trunk lights are out. I absolutely love your tail light mod! Would you be willing to share how you were able to mount/add the additional LEDs? After repairing the broken connections; did you tie the additional LEDs into the factory circuit?

Wow....they look sharp!

Junior
Old 04-15-19, 01:09 AM
joeyig
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had this issue with mine after I bought it 3 leds out in right taillight. Bought from Carmax with warranty, but since found within 30 days covered fully by CarMax no deductible. They replaced the entire assembly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rear LED tail lights (LED) burnt?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: