HS 250h Model (2010-2012)

Welcome to Club Lexus! HS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-09, 06:25 PM
smalltowns
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone. Turned in my baby (original 1993 GS300 in mint condition with 270k miles) to buy my new HS250H (black sapphire with beige interior). High end package (not the highest) and love it. Only things I wish I had; more interior space for gadgets and stuff, fold down back seats, bigger trunk and better sound system (not nearly as good as my 16 year old GS). Expect to have this original model for many years.

Has anybody found any cool after market accessories for adding storage?
Old 10-02-09, 10:35 PM
bt2
Driver School Candidate

Default Just inked the deal on a HS250H

Got home late in the afternoon after signing a deal to buy a Smoky Granite Mica HS with a black interior. Car not on location. Expect to pick it up in about 10 days. Can't wait for the phone call announcing the arrival of my new car.

Btw, no one posted any pictures of their HS. What's up with that? What good is a car forum without pictures of cars
Old 10-02-09, 11:45 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bt2
Got home late in the afternoon after signing a deal to buy a Smoky Granite Mica HS with a black interior. Car not on location. Expect to pick it up in about 10 days. Can't wait for the phone call announcing the arrival of my new car.

Btw, no one posted any pictures of their HS. What's up with that? What good is a car forum without pictures of cars
Congrats and welcome to the forum! And good idea...pics are welcome everybody! Feel free to attach a pic to your posts, or link to a hosted gallery, or try our gallery.
Old 10-03-09, 06:33 AM
herbvdh
Lexus Test Driver

I have noticed two gas mileage figures posted what is everyone else getting??? I may seriously think of ordering one several months before my lease is up.
Old 10-03-09, 03:39 PM
lamar411
Pole Position

Oh come on someone has to put up pics of there new HS!
Old 10-04-09, 04:42 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by has.marvel
I am surprised you haven't seen any of the Starfire ones. I saw at least 4 different ones at two different dealers in the course of a week. Seems to be the most common color. Saw a couple of black ones also. I would think that Red is the color and would have gotten that one if given the choice.

Harry

just curious did you buy them at Jim Hudson Lexus in Columbia? i haven't seen any HS250's around yet.. Congrats on the purchase though, i'll have to stop by the dealer and check them out in person.
Old 10-04-09, 06:49 PM
jniemann42
Driver School Candidate

As far as gas mileage goes, after 2,300 miles on my HS I got 36 miles per gallon on the last tank, which spent the whole time in ECO mode. If you put it in Normal or Power mode it seems like you'll take a 2-3 MPG hit...that's just been my experience so far.

Last edited by jniemann42; 10-04-09 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-12-09, 07:46 AM
has.marvel
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jniemann42
As far as gas mileage goes, after 2,300 miles on my HS I got 36 miles per gallon on the last tank, which spent the whole time in ECO mode. If you put it in Normal or Power mode it seems like you'll take a 2-3 MPG hit...that's just been my experience so far.
My wife and I both have HS autos. She pretty much leaves hers in Eco mode and I do most of my driving in Normal mode, I only switch when on the interstate. Our driving pattern is pretty close and we are not seeing much more than an mpg difference, it that between the two cars. She gets a bit over 37 and I get a bit under 37. Pretty pleased with that so far.

Harry
Old 10-22-09, 10:27 PM
DreZel
Driver School Candidate

Default HS Pics

Ok, since nobody has posted pics yet, I'll be the first!

Purchased mine October 11, 2009. Black Sapphire exterior with Parchment interior. It is the Premium with Nav and Tech packages. I wanted the Mark Levinson but they said there are none...only ONE was delivered to California and it sold quite fast I'm sure.

I love this car so far. I am really glad I got the Technology package, more than I thought I would be. I mainly wanted it for the HUD -- which is absolutely great! -- but the Lane Keep Assist and Park Assist are also really nice.

Here's they are!

Old 10-27-09, 08:53 AM
memasterac
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
.... Please share pics, ....
Congrats to all new owners, let's see some pictures!
Old 10-27-09, 03:03 PM
RaptorRon
Driver School Candidate

We just picked up our new HS250h today. After a 50-mile ride we love it so far. I plan to have the grill painted black. I hope this model threads get more active as additional people get their 250s.
Old 10-27-09, 05:01 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Congrats on your new HS, and welcome to the forum RaptorRon!
Old 10-27-09, 06:00 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by RaptorRon
We just picked up our new HS250h today. After a 50-mile ride we love it so far. I plan to have the grill painted black. I hope this model threads get more active as additional people get their 250s.
Welcome, Atlanta meet this Sunday.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sou...-buckhead.html
Old 10-27-09, 06:12 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DreZel
Ok, since nobody has posted pics yet, I'll be the first!

Purchased mine October 11, 2009. Black Sapphire exterior with Parchment interior. It is the Premium with Nav and Tech packages. I wanted the Mark Levinson but they said there are none...only ONE was delivered to California and it sold quite fast I'm sure.

I love this car so far. I am really glad I got the Technology package, more than I thought I would be. I mainly wanted it for the HUD -- which is absolutely great! -- but the Lane Keep Assist and Park Assist are also really nice.

Here's they are!
Congrats DreZel, welcome to the board, and thanks for the photos!!!! I just noticed on that last pic, the seat perforations have a 'wave' pattern...neat!
Old 11-04-09, 04:57 AM
naplesam
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another One

1. Base
2. No nav
3. Almond/Tan
4. 18s
5. Pref. Acc. Pkg., Remote Start

Second car for around town with no need for Nav! Wish I did have HUD though as it is on our other auto. Only 120 miles, but so far, so good. Plan to use it for all around-town driving unless we both need to go somewhere different at the same time.

Started car shopping with HS not being considered, but once seen and driven, decided it was what we should buy.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! HS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE