Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > HS 250h Model (2010-2012)
Welcome to Club Lexus! HS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE >

Welcome to Club Lexus! HS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Notices
HS 250h Model (2010-2012)

Welcome to Club Lexus! HS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Old 11-16-17, 04:55 PM
Magellan55

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Sweet! Welcome to our exclusive club :-)
Old 01-08-18, 12:16 PM
atnj
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Picked a used 2010 HS 250h last week in NJ. Looks good, runs great! 60k miles so far on it.
Premium
Navigation
Exterior Black Sapphire Pearl (looks blue in sunlight, though) and interior Parchment w/Leather Trimmed Seats [Beige]
Wheel selection: 18s

Eager to know how to get transaxle recall completed.
Old 01-09-18, 07:28 PM
Magellan55

Nice! Welcome to our exclusive club :-)

You can register your vehicle at Lexus here: http://drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers with your vin.

to check if your car is affected by the recall, start here: https://www.toyota.com/recall
Old 01-28-18, 11:11 PM
Jolen712
Driver School Candidate

Just picked up a Silver 2010 HS250 today. Premium with Nav and 18's. Came fully loaded with the Tech Package. I believe the only package it did not have is the Mark Levinson audio system. Bought it for 14k out the door and it has 97k miles on it. It does have a couple of door dings and a few scratch marks. Hoping that someone can recommend a DIY touch up kit to cover these marks. Also hoping that the hybrid battery would last long as the dealer mentioned that it cost 7k to replace. Thanks!
Old 01-29-18, 08:00 AM
jfiduccia
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome aboard!

Regarding the hybrid battery - I wouldn't be too concerned. I'm at 185k and still going strong....could last the entire life of the car.
Also - for a replacement - there are a couple of non-OEM innovators out there selling replacements for like $2,000 (Of course it's refurbished and some of them out there claim to have a 100k warranty)

Originally Posted by Jolen712 View Post
Just picked up a Silver 2010 HS250 today. Premium with Nav and 18's. Came fully loaded with the Tech Package. I believe the only package it did not have is the Mark Levinson audio system. Bought it for 14k out the door and it has 97k miles on it. It does have a couple of door dings and a few scratch marks. Hoping that someone can recommend a DIY touch up kit to cover these marks. Also hoping that the hybrid battery would last long as the dealer mentioned that it cost 7k to replace. Thanks!
Old 01-29-18, 10:51 PM
Jolen712
Driver School Candidate

Thank You! Makes me feel a lot better with this car for sure. Now i just need to cover up the scrathes!

Originally Posted by jfiduccia View Post
Welcome aboard!

Regarding the hybrid battery - I wouldn't be too concerned. I'm at 185k and still going strong....could last the entire life of the car.
Also - for a replacement - there are a couple of non-OEM innovators out there selling replacements for like $2,000 (Of course it's refurbished and some of them out there claim to have a 100k warranty)
Old 04-03-18, 06:32 PM
TPope
Driver School Candidate

Hello All,
I purchased our first Lexus HS250h two months ago. 2010 Premium with most packages. Wife driving it now - going to sell her Prius. Found this helpful site. Next steps are recall repairs and possibly new tires. Transaxle service scheduled for tomorrow. Look forward to contributing and learning.
Old 04-04-18, 04:35 PM
Magellan55

Nice! welcome to our little club :-)
Old 03-30-19, 05:30 AM
Predneck
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New here

For clarification my wife purchased yesterday and it is her car. I am an insurance auto adjuster so I enjoy cars and any info. I found clublexus as want to know all I can about her car as we keep cars a long time and drive a lot.

Wife has been driving a 2006 es330 for years with over 250k and no real issues. I put a starter on it two weeks ago. No big deal.

She really wanted something newer with better mpg and not premium fuel so she got an hs250h. Looked at is250 a bit and also some other newer cars from other manufacturers but she came back to Lexus due to quality.

Base model with navi

Black on black

17" wheels

79k miles
Old 03-30-19, 05:43 AM
Predneck
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jolen712 View Post
On the dings you can have a PDR guy (Paintless Dent Repair) push those dings for you and then touch up if there was paint damage. On PDR its really about the size of the ding and location as access is key when it come to cost.
If you have any hail damage they are always the route to go for repairs.
On scratches you can buff yourself or have a detail shop do it and unless down into basecoat likely get rid of them. If in basecoat panel will require paint or touch up the scratch at minimum.
Old 03-30-19, 08:02 AM
Magellan55

Predneck, welcome to our exclusive club! Feel free to post questions as needed - there's not a lot of activity here but a few owners still monitor the site it might just take a few days.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! HS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: