Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!

Old 03-20-08, 05:28 PM
ArchangelX
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!

The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show
Show Location: The Aloha Tower Marketplace
Show Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008
Show Time: 10AM to 4PM

www.buildthetrack.com

What is the BTT! Motorsports Show?

The Build The Track Motorsports Show is a not-for-profit motorsports show held annually at the Aloha Tower Marketplace. It's purpose is to promote the mission of the Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council while providing a unique opportunity for our automotive community to gather in celebration of our unique passions.

Regardless of your automotive interest, the show provides a chance for you to experience a wide variety of the automotive spectrum including such topics as racing, modifying and tuning, scale autos, racing simulations, and more. It also enables the general public to enjoy a day filled with motorsports-themed activity, while encouraging and informing them of the various motorsports and automotive-related interests that occur on Oahu. Information on current projects and developments for temporary and permanent solutions for our motorsports community are also promoted and provided throughout the event.

Admission to the show is completly free to the public along with all activities which will include live entertainment, keiki carnival themed games, video game racing tournaments, rc drifting and racing, and more. Vehicle registration is also completly free, and is the heart of the show. Over 100+ racing, custom, modified, and tuned vehicles are expected to be on hand as well as various aftermarket vendors that support the show.

If you'd like to enter your racing, custom, modified, or tuned ride then please visit www.buildthetrack.com and submit your entry! Our registration page is UP! Remember that this is a FREE car show...no admission or registration fees! Because space is limited, we HIGHLY recommend posting a photo of your vehicle (with the included gallery link in the Disclaimer)to better your odds of getting a spot!

If you are interested in sponsoring or volunteering for the 2008 Build The Track Motorsports Show, we can always use your support and help. Please visit our website for more information on how you can help. All volunteers will receive a free BTT!MS t-shirt as well as free lunch and drink from Hooters Honolulu!

We sincerely hope that all of you will join us this year in making this the biggest event in support of our motorsports community! Please stay tuned to www.buildthetrack.com for further information regarding planned activities and updates for the show!

Mahalo!

Michael J. Kitchens
Chairman,
Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council
http://www.buildthetrack.com/
chairman@buildthetrack.com

Last edited by ArchangelX; 03-28-08 at 01:47 AM.
Old 03-20-08, 05:29 PM
ArchangelX
Driver School Candidate

Although I'm not a Lexus owner, I appreciate the rides, as well as the VIP status they bring.

If any of you are interested in showing, volunteering, or sponsoring this not-for-profit event, please check out www.buildthetrack.com

We're going to have a great tuner/VIP section this year, so I hope we'll get some nice rides. Check out the website for pix of last year, and come on out and have a good time...it's free all day. Thanks all.
Old 03-21-08, 12:15 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe we can get a Lexus turnout and see if we can get a space for all Lexus owners. How about a prelim headcount so we can petition for a space.

I'm in even though my Lex is stock!
Old 03-22-08, 01:09 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well... if tod is willing with his stocker then i guess i cant really say 'no' now can i, even thou my car is just 'mild'. Count me in. If we can at least get a minimum of 5 cars together, if some of our more 'show' guys would jump in thou
Old 03-22-08, 01:56 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

well if both todd and judd r going to go, i'll have to put on the maybe status on now, and i might be able to come
Old 03-22-08, 02:02 PM
breakb
Lead Lap

aw man saturday?!?! ugh. i probably working from 7-4 or 8-5 >_<

Peace out
Old 03-24-08, 12:14 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hmm... time to hit sevco for some touch up paint and take care of my front lip battle scars
Old 03-24-08, 12:17 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
hmm... time to hit sevco for some touch up paint and take care of my front lip battle scars
I heard servco has their own touch up paint artist that can repaint those little tiny paint chips and markings for a small fee, and you can't even tell it was touch up paint.

gotta represent CL hehehe
Old 03-24-08, 12:24 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

lol a touch up "artist" nice. i keep a bottle of touch up paint for when my mom and her "great" driving skills scrape my lip.
Old 03-24-08, 12:39 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by weesped
lol a touch up "artist" nice. i keep a bottle of touch up paint for when my mom and her "great" driving skills scrape my lip.
you let your mom drive your car?? now thats pretty funny...i don't even trust my wife with my car....lol
Old 03-24-08, 12:44 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by chikken
you let your mom drive your car?? now thats pretty funny...i don't even trust my wife with my car....lol
I don't think he has a choice...
Old 03-24-08, 12:44 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

well if can do it myself then maybe i might go lower cuz then i'll be able to take care of my own rash rather than paying someone else . hmm... i just dont want to catch the show 'bug' thou cuz then $ will just flow like water
Old 03-24-08, 12:53 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
well if can do it myself then maybe i might go lower cuz then i'll be able to take care of my own rash rather than paying someone else . hmm... i just dont want to catch the show 'bug' thou cuz then $ will just flow like water
Judd, your car is awesome....i would definitely recommend you to represent CLH....show off your led mods...they are awesome.... All you have to do is keep it clean, till june....
Old 03-24-08, 12:55 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

lol ya recently my brother's GF crashed his car. so while its in the shop my mom had to give him her car. so in the morning i go out with my mom, but being as lazy as i am...why would i wana sit in manoa traffic? so i just let my mom drive while i sleep on my pretty jp neck pillows. or study for a mid term or somthing.
Old 03-24-08, 01:09 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by weesped
lol ya recently my brother's GF crashed his car. so while its in the shop my mom had to give him her car. so in the morning i go out with my mom, but being as lazy as i am...why would i wana sit in manoa traffic? so i just let my mom drive while i sleep on my pretty jp neck pillows. or study for a mid term or somthing.
this kindof reminds me about another thread where someone was waving at an old person driving a modded lex. because they didn't know if that person was a member of CL. hahaha pretty funny.

I saw those JP pillows in Judd's car....gotta try it out, where do you get it from? hahah

anyways getting back to the topic...how many of you guys are really going to register your cars? I know I'm not...its butt stock to the bone...except for some minor lite mods.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!