Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Scion Evolution ~ 4th Annual School supply Drive Kick Off May 25

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-08, 08:23 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tod071
We always end up buying tons of composition books and they always run out (can you tell my wife's a teacher?). So I'd say composition books, folder paper, notebooks, and #2 pencils would be the most used in that order. But for the less fortunate, used backpacks might not be a bad idea.
Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
we can give used backpacks? i have a couple from elementary school
judd, can ya contact M on this question? if not, i'll pm him on SEH...also will paste this question for him to answer!
Old 04-30-08, 08:38 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

see if you can contact marshall thru here:

http://www.eight08customs.com/
Old 04-30-08, 08:57 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
see if you can contact marshall thru here:

http://www.eight08customs.com/
he did see my pm on SEH, but didnt type anything, sent him another pm...if not, i'll call him!
Old 04-30-08, 09:21 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hahah give him some time to respond, theres lots of time till 25th
Old 04-30-08, 09:34 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

hahah give him some time to respond, theres lots of time till 25th
yupyup, sometimes he dont reply for a day or so...lol
Old 04-30-08, 11:11 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
we can give used backpacks? i have a couple from elementary school
That's what the original post says...

Just hope elementary school wasn't 30+yrs ago like Judd , aww crap, that means me too
Old 04-30-08, 11:24 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

That's what the original post says...

Just hope elementary school wasn't 30+yrs ago like Judd , aww crap, that means me too
me included, LOL
Old 04-30-08, 11:54 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Lightbulb

OK, thanks to viplex_gs for helping me with this. Here are 2 options:

1) We will get 2 Show & Shine areas exclusive for Club Lexus Hawaii. Rollout by 8am, but everyone must commit to assist in signwaving and collection of donations, and stay til 4:00pm.

2) We just meet at Kakaako, gather all the donations in one vehicle, cruise to ATM, park separately (non-reserved, public parking), and take the donation as a group.

So, if we can't all commit to the event for the entire day, we can't get the Show & Shine area, but we can still make a cruise and donation out of it.

Let's hear your thoughts.
Old 05-01-08, 12:00 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

OK, thanks to viplex_gs for helping me with this. Here are 2 options:

1) We will get 2 Show & Shine areas exclusive for Club Lexus Hawaii. Rollout by 8am, but everyone must commit to assist in signwaving and collection of donations, and stay til 4:00pm.

2) We just meet at Kakaako, gather all the donations in one vehicle, cruise to ATM, park separately (non-reserved, public parking), and take the donation as a group.

So, if we can't all commit to the event for the entire day, we can't get the Show & Shine area, but we can still make a cruise and donation out of it.

Let's hear your thoughts.
todd, yaz still gonna do that kinda formation thingy of bringing the donations to da dropoff once collected??? that sounds kewl!
Old 05-01-08, 12:11 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by viplex_gs
todd, yaz still gonna do that kinda formation thingy of bringing the donations to da dropoff once collected??? that sounds kewl!
Ha ha! Either that, or I take all the credit! j/k. It should be a collective effort and we should make the donation as a group. We should probably also get media attention with a large group and a whole lotta supplies for the kids!
Old 05-01-08, 12:33 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hmm... if you guys wanna do a show n shine, im in OR if you'd just rather do a meet up cruise there, im in *hope that was helpful *
Old 05-01-08, 12:40 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Ha ha! Either that, or I take all the credit! j/k. It should be a collective effort and we should make the donation as a group. We should probably also get media attention with a large group and a whole lotta supplies for the kids!
hmm... if you guys wanna do a show n shine, im in OR if you'd just rather do a meet up cruise there, im in *hope that was helpful *
ya knowz that M wants to also target the general public...soo~ spread da word to family,friends and co-workers, wifes and gfs friend(s), co-workers. he wanna make this a big hit cuz last year it wuz mostly donations from car enthusiats
Old 05-01-08, 12:48 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

That's very helpful. If we don't get the commitment, we don't get the reserved areas.

Originally Posted by viplex_gs
ya knowz that M wants to also target the general public...soo~ spread da word to family,friends and co-workers, wifes and gfs friend(s), co-workers. he wanna make this a big hit cuz last year it wuz mostly donations from car enthusiats
Great idea, great cause! I always tell people...ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!!! Even though I don't have any, with my wife being a teacher, I know every bit counts...
Old 05-01-08, 12:54 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

That's very helpful. If we don't get the commitment, we don't get the reserved areas.

Great idea, great cause! I always tell people...ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!!! Even though I don't have any, with my wife being a teacher, I know every bit counts...
ditto here bro, and ya got that right "its all about da kids" ...cuz they be our future. and w/o proper education, they'll end up on da streets or in da office i work at ~ probations
Old 05-01-08, 01:01 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hmm... damm i was hoping to atleast get as close to BTT as possible to fix my ding... but now... seems like i MIGHT have a may 25th deadline... well i'll know by tomorrow if i can swing fixing it for the 25th... IF we do the show n shine, man didnt expect a 'fix ding' expense to be included in 'modding' the car

Quick Reply: Scion Evolution ~ 4th Annual School supply Drive Kick Off May 25