Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

CLH sticker update

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-08, 12:04 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by breakb
no wry's man, i'mma try come out and i'm BONE STOCK as well. my power steering isn't evne working right! i need a bushing. T_T but no money and owe money, lol. like 4-5g to be precise. >_< so no modding for me for a LONG time.

Peace out
+1 another bone stock lexus here!!
Old 04-02-08, 12:21 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chikken
+1 another bone stock lexus here!!
not true, you got lite mods
Old 04-02-08, 01:57 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You wanna see bone stock, das me!!! Both of my cars are bone stock. But hopefully not for long, since george reeled me in to samson's place.

So does hanging out at RA count towards a sticker?
Old 04-02-08, 02:20 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tod071
You wanna see bone stock, das me!!! Both of my cars are bone stock. But hopefully not for long, since george reeled me in to samson's place.

So does hanging out at RA count towards a sticker?
haha unfortunately no and hanging out at RA only seems to lighten the wallet
Old 04-02-08, 02:26 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

True, but for some reason, we all go back. I'm gonna be back for some lights too. Just gotta get some time in my schedule.

I guess I just have to come out to Starbucks
Old 04-02-08, 02:28 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
haha unfortunately no and hanging out at RA only seems to lighten the wallet
lol judd should know. and every one makes fun of me for how i just go there and buy stuff. but u guys are the real big ballers, go in for the big goodies lol. im omost lucky im in MAAR
Old 04-02-08, 03:34 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
hey ben? its me andrew the "kid". not sure if you remember from the meet at ware but i roll in a stock es =]. just havent been coming to the meets
as for me...vip starter kit ftw! only thing on the es oh and the satin pillows and neckpads...
Oh!!! Yea I remember you from the Starbucks meet at Ward. You were tight on schedule so had to go early.

Originally Posted by lexusnb
Hey Ben, no my wifes ES is stock so you're not the only one. But then again I came to the last Starbucks meet in my Audi. Trying not to rack up too much mileage on the wife car.
I see. Your Audi still ain't stock compared to my IS. Haha!

I guess I haven't seen you guys enough to recognize you guys by your cars and names.
Old 04-02-08, 12:47 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

dont worry ben, i'll get it. it took me awhile to learn most of the guys names also. its like what judd told me. why do u wana learn a bunch of guy's names hahaha
Old 04-02-08, 06:42 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

ok.... heres what i got, thing is 7in x 1in is too small to fit clh so he had to go 8in x 1in.... NOW what i see is is that its too narrow, so i asked him to make a 8in x 1 1/2in and 8in x 2in but heres the 8x1.

*this is exact size, actuall letters are 7x1/2*
nice and clean. just like everyones Lexus's <---- dont even know if that's the right english terminology??? Lexus's, Lexus'. Lexi's......Lexiz.....
Old 04-02-08, 08:09 PM
breakb
Lead Lap

ok.... heres what i got, thing is 7in x 1in is too small to fit clh so he had to go 8in x 1in.... NOW what i see is is that its too narrow, so i asked him to make a 8in x 1 1/2in and 8in x 2in but heres the 8x1.

*this is exact size, actuall letters are 7x1/2*
are the letters gonna come in white? cuz then it'll stand out more against the window.

also nvm, i might be able to make it out. depends what frens want to do instead, since they ain't really into cars and what not. >_<

Peace out
Old 04-02-08, 09:50 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by breakb
are the letters gonna come in white? cuz then it'll stand out more against the window.

also nvm, i might be able to make it out. depends what frens want to do instead, since they ain't really into cars and what not. >_<

Peace out
Yea the letter will be in white, cant put up white letters on a forum As for your friends not into cars... well honestly i made starbucks meets more for US even thou we seem to drift towards the parking lot...
Old 04-02-08, 10:58 PM
breakb
Lead Lap

haha alright, i guess we'll see saturday how it turns out. if u see a stock green sc4, wit a small yellow fusa hanging, i got it cuz me and my fren just thought we'd rock some, yes it's junction produce. but yeah if ya see that down jamaba/starbucks side, i should be around, lol.

peace out
Old 04-03-08, 12:15 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok i'll be seeing my guy tomorrow to place a order for stickers... hopefully they'll get done by the 20th, gonna do an initial run of 50, i dont know the cost yet BUT... whatever the cost i need to charge 200% of the cost, 100% to make my money back and 100% for a new buy in, also if only 25 go out i'll still have made my money back, the cost will be less than 10 each at 200%, im just saying 10 to give you guys a rough estimate.
Old 04-03-08, 03:45 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Ok i'll be seeing my guy tomorrow to place a order for stickers... hopefully they'll get done by the 20th, gonna do an initial run of 50, i dont know the cost yet BUT... whatever the cost i need to charge 200% of the cost, 100% to make my money back and 100% for a new buy in, also if only 25 go out i'll still have made my money back, the cost will be less than 10 each at 200%, im just saying 10 to give you guys a rough estimate.
Sounds good. I'm not so worried about how much it really costs. More on if we gonna get the sticker made yet or not. I'll donate to the HJSM(Help Judd Spend Money) Foundation. LoL!!!
Old 04-03-08, 06:11 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Guys when we gave the approval for this it was very clearly stated the stickers need to be given away for free or (worst case) bought at exact cost. If this becomes a 'charge 200% make my money back' venture then it gets closed. Perhaps you setup the sticker creation deal and someone else that can float the funding for a while gets and distributes them.

This effort should have a lot of transparency - posting actual costs and scans of receipts for the stickers, etc. It's for the local club, not for profit or quick return and it's going to need some personal investment.

Quick Reply: CLH sticker update