Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-08, 10:45 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tod071
I'm just thinking out loud, but if we as a club is serious, this would be a good opportunity to gather for a good cause. Plus, a booth would provide some shade.
hmm... todd i would like too but, i cant commit any funds just yet, i need to look into stickers/tshirts for us first as i will be putting up the upfront costs, this week.
Old 03-31-08, 12:33 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
hmm... todd i would like too but, i cant commit any funds just yet, i need to look into stickers/tshirts for us first as i will be putting up the upfront costs, this week.
I agree also. Would be nice to see how the prices will come to fund this Club of ours. I'm willing to put some money down to help for the club if anything.
Old 03-31-08, 01:10 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Sweet Club Femnu Meet On Ben
Old 03-31-08, 01:34 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Oh yeah I can see us trying to explain that one to our other halves " No hunny its for club business.....no, for real."
Old 03-31-08, 03:52 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Kaluna
Oh yeah I can see us trying to explain that one to our other halves " No hunny its for club business.....no, for real."
Haha!!! All I can say is when I get home..............."PWNED!!!" LOL!!
Old 04-02-08, 02:04 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, so provided we get the funds from the companies (Trendy Auto Salon and Hawaii Truck Concepts), anyone willing to man the booth? I actually just see it as a place for CLH to hang out.
Old 04-02-08, 02:18 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

i'll be there all day IF i pass selection so i'll be glad to stop by for like... along time BUT i kinda wanna sit in a beach chair next to my car nah nah... if i dont get selected, yea shoots np.
Old 04-02-08, 02:20 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i just saw ur post todd. MAAR, nice haha. i got a good laugh outa that.
Old 04-05-08, 01:49 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

maybe we could have a fundraiser for our club so that we wouldnt have to put up as much funds. but Im down for the sponsored femme nu meet.
Old 04-07-08, 12:07 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Hey Todd,
my pm thing, hasn't been working right at work, so I was thinking, next week thursday, April 17, I'll bring in my car for your expert work =p. I can come in the morning, so that when its done, I can take some photos of it and apply for the autoshow. If my car gets selected, maybe if you want to you can advertise your company on my car, since the registration requires an affiliation or company or something like that....we'll talk more about it later. You got time on 4/17 in the morning?
Old 04-07-08, 12:12 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

haha affiliation is club lexus hawaii
Old 04-07-08, 12:54 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

judd so did you enter; like seriously, is samson gonna put up a booth or is he gonna stick to what he said a while back???

lolz at sitting next to the IS with a beach chair.................

with fancy ropes dangling...................lolz oh also the chair has gucci designs on it. but seriously i think i might TRD out a beach chair myself. TRD racing harness, emblems, and stuff..............

GL on the selection Judd.
Old 04-07-08, 01:24 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chikken
Hey Todd,
my pm thing, hasn't been working right at work, so I was thinking, next week thursday, April 17, I'll bring in my car for your expert work =p. I can come in the morning, so that when its done, I can take some photos of it and apply for the autoshow. If my car gets selected, maybe if you want to you can advertise your company on my car, since the registration requires an affiliation or company or something like that....we'll talk more about it later. You got time on 4/17 in the morning?
Just sent a PM, so check and see if it works. 4/17 works for me. Do you know where the shop is?
Old 04-07-08, 01:40 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Hey Judd, good luck on getting selected. I will be there too I told Mike that I would volunteer and help out with the show. So I guess I'll see you there. Hmm I wonder if I should try and get the Audi ready I have all my parts. I just need to get them painted and installed. Then buy tires for my 18" rims and I'm good to go. When is the deadline?
Old 04-07-08, 11:38 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

I think the deadline is on the BTT homepage, i dont quite remember...

In someways i would love to jump in with samson when it comes to shows, less worry about selection... I'll always rep revision hard as my goto shop BUT... were CLH and when it comes to shows thats who we are and Team Revision is the competition... even thou i goto revision too

Quick Reply: The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Saturday, June 14! Register your vehicle!