Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Our own hawaii team???

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-08, 11:47 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was trying to think of something like ALOHA (All Lexus Owners of HAwaii), but then thought of MAHaLO, but only ended up with Ha-waii Lexus Owners...HaLO??? like the game???

well, at least I tried
Old 03-21-08, 01:31 AM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Man, you guys are getting carried away with the names Club Lexus Hawaii is simple and to the point. I think that would be best.
Old 03-21-08, 02:08 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 808LS460
yo you can't wait for someone or something to start a new trend, not one person can do that. ok and if you want a new club lexus trend or whatever, you have to come out man. from now on i will be coming to all the meet!
me too im in with this idea
Old 03-21-08, 02:18 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
There will be minimum meet requirements thou to get the sticker. 3 meet attendance. Attending 2 saturday starbucks will equal to 1 meet. Having attended past meets counts too, starting from last aug.

NOW comes the subjective part...

I know what font i LIKE but i would like to leave it up to you guys to decide because after all its your cars it will be going on. Only suggestion i will make is, simple/classy for lexus would look best, were not ricers after all

Suggestions?

do we have to do the entire meet? like the meet and cruise after? or caa nit just be the meet...so far i attended an hour or so from the last meet

i have no idea what font it is but i really like the font of the "walkman"
on the sony ericsson w580i phone...
Old 03-21-08, 02:41 AM
808LS460
Owes Club Lexus $10,000. Banned

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Man, you guys are getting carried away with the names Club Lexus Hawaii is simple and to the point. I think that would be best.

that's what i have been trying to say! thank you
Old 03-21-08, 02:53 AM
808LS460
Owes Club Lexus $10,000. Banned

Ok, i PM'd daveGS4 about the use of using the name club lexus hawaii and since he and i have had such a long relationship here, right dave? He said it'd be great as long as we dont use 'alexis' font, were good to go.

There will be minimum meet requirements thou to get the sticker. 3 meet attendance. Attending 2 saturday starbucks will equal to 1 meet. Having attended past meets counts too, starting from last aug.

NOW comes the subjective part...

I know what font i LIKE but i would like to leave it up to you guys to decide because after all its your cars it will be going on. Only suggestion i will make is, simple/classy for lexus would look best, were not ricers after all

Suggestions?
wow, we are going have roll-call now, what is this the U.S. army! i got out of army so i never have to have roll-call. for the rest of my life. and roll-call is just for a sticker. you have be kidding me RIGHT! i say just forget about the sticker and just have fun and talk about cars.......
Old 03-21-08, 03:10 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
do we have to do the entire meet? like the meet and cruise after? or caa nit just be the meet...so far i attended an hour or so from the last meet

i have no idea what font it is but i really like the font of the "walkman"
on the sony ericsson w580i phone...
i would say YES i highly suggest following on in the cruise cuz it will attract more lexus people.......

however it will also attract unwanted attention.........this can be solved by sticking a black celica in the back of the line-up
Old 03-21-08, 03:55 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by St.204
i would say YES i highly suggest following on in the cruise cuz it will attract more lexus people.......

however it will also attract unwanted attention.........this can be solved by sticking a black celica in the back of the line-up
Hahaha!!! That would make so much sense as a cop. "Oh...look another car cruise....Oh No wait!!! There is a Celica behind them. Just a false alarm."

Not to sure about font suggestions, but I will try to look at some fonts while at work or something(Since I'm always on the computer). Also, I would probably go with something that you or whoever could make. I mean we can bring up suggestions, but it all comes down to if the person can make it or not, right?! I'm pretty sure also that a lot of places could make it also.

Suggestion Fonts(well...from looking at my computer):
1)Copperplate Gothic Bold
2)Papyrus
3)Placard MT Condensed
4)Tempus Sans ITC

Order doesn't matter. Just some that looks ok.
Old 03-21-08, 04:33 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i just noticed ur car is black ben. nice color i guess i wont be the lone blk 2IS any more haha. if u want rims PM me
Old 03-21-08, 05:02 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

hahaha everyone just calm down , one step at a time and dont worry if i we cant come up with a design ourselves i'll just call colin (stripes n things) we go way back.

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-21-08 at 05:07 AM.
Old 03-21-08, 07:49 AM
Cuttooth
Lead Lap

im down with whatever you guys decide
Old 03-21-08, 01:54 PM
uras300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cuttooth
im down with whatever you guys decide
Same here. I've had SoCal CL stickers for the longest time. I'm waiting for Hawaii edition.

Lowering and rims go on before the sticker of course.
Old 03-21-08, 04:33 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by St.204

LOL!!! you got our asses
Old 03-21-08, 06:13 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by weesped
i just noticed ur car is black ben. nice color i guess i wont be the lone blk 2IS any more haha. if u want rims PM me
Haha!!! Yea.....haven't been able to change the signature pic yet. Also rims wise....can't probably get them now, but I'll let you know if anything. Can't even afford a good offer for a lip kit.

hahaha everyone just calm down , one step at a time and dont worry if i we cant come up with a design ourselves i'll just call colin (stripes n things) we go way back.
Hmm....maybe he can print us out what fonts he stores at his shop?! Doesn't need to be sticker print outs. Plain white paper is fine. All that I'm asking is if he can print out what each font looks like and/or what he can and cannot do?!<~~Does that even make sense?! LoL!!!!
Old 03-22-08, 12:05 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Hmm....maybe he can print us out what fonts he stores at his shop?! Doesn't need to be sticker print outs. Plain white paper is fine. All that I'm asking is if he can print out what each font looks like and/or what he can and cannot do?!<~~Does that even make sense?! LoL!!!!
hehe just hang on, i gots a lunch with hanayagi today but after im gonna go check him out. OG's will know who colin kunishige is from the 80s/90s car show scene and im the type of person who always asks the opinion of a pro first before jumping into things. So i'll see what kind of advise he has to give first, then we'll go from there.

Quick Reply: Our own hawaii team???