ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii and Guam (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hawaii-and-guam-137/)
-   -   Oahu March CL meet 3/16 (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hawaii-and-guam/337133-oahu-march-cl-meet-3-16-a.html)

llamaboiz 02-19-08 06:00 PM

Oahu March CL meet 3/16

Date: March 16th (palm sunday) *weather pending*
Time: 10am, 11:30 roll out
Route: H3 lower (small kine drivers meeting for the next section), 13corners (touge run), lunch at Enchanted Lake Shopping Center, Norfolk (touge run), Koko Head District Park or Hawaii Kai boat ramp, end at Kaka'ako.
Who: Stock/Sport/VIP/everyone who wants to come

Alright folks, come on out if you can. Instead of just standing around a parking lot, this time we'll be crusing the windward touge runs, yes VIP's on a touge ;) I will also bring ppl upto date on the upcoming Toyscius.

*CORP = Central Oahu Regional Park, take the H1 to the H2 then take kauka blvd exit like you going tony group/costco but instead of turning into costco go straight and follow that road all the way straight (no turn off that road) and you'll come to the park. google map it

lexusnb 02-19-08 10:47 PM

Cool I'll try to make it this time.

weesped 02-20-08 02:05 AM

3 days after my court date ;). maybe i'll drive there w/o my license just to be die hard CL member

Larry96815 02-20-08 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3293022)
3 days after my court date ;). maybe i'll drive there w/o my license just to be die hard CL member

Since the next day is St. Patrick's Day you might as well stop and have a few green beers too.:)

breakb 02-20-08 11:47 AM

thats a day BEFORE my court date, lol. shiet. have to check if my manager made the schedule yet. would LOVE to come out to this. even wit my shiet gas mileage.

peace out

weesped 02-20-08 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by breakb (Post 3294051)
thats a day BEFORE my court date, lol. shiet. have to check if my manager made the schedule yet. would LOVE to come out to this. even wit my shiet gas mileage.

peace out

haha what are u going to court for. i got caught doing 90 on the H1

breakb 02-20-08 12:14 PM

for me...no insurance. >_<

buuuut, i got my insurance papers in the mail the next day. it said i was covered as of 2/11 i got the ticket on 2/12. soooo...should be all good supposedly.

Peace out

beangrower 02-20-08 12:44 PM

sweet. i'll be at kaka'ako waiting. i hate working sundays :(

4U2eNv_8o8 02-20-08 01:14 PM

Wo00o0ot!!! Sounds good to me!!!:bigthumbu Hmmm......gonna be an interesting meet.;) I'll try and request that day off. The date is for certain though, right?!:uh: Don't wanna request off then all of a sudden change date and need to change day off.:egads::p

llamaboiz 02-20-08 02:25 PM

Haha only the weather can stop a meet once the date is posted. ;)

breakb 02-20-08 09:05 PM

alright my manager never made the schedule yet for that date, so i'mma try ask. hopefully can.

Peace out

larryw 02-20-08 11:51 PM

I'm down!! Sound like fun. Too bad my rims aren't gonna be in till the end of March. :(

Kaluna 02-21-08 12:12 AM

I'm down...as usual... Even though have no idea where any of these places are. I probably do but... no promises. I do know how to get to Waimanalo From CORP:thumbup::D Yay me....But that'd be about it. What's considered H3 lower? You know me... Strictly Westside.... We should do a cruise down to Yokohama's one of these days....(waits for the "I don't wanna get ripped off" line) Who's gonna be the photographer this time?

uras300 02-21-08 12:16 AM

I'll come if I am off on that day. It'll be nice to meet Hawaii CL members. Hope no one minds my car being stock.. :p

weesped 02-21-08 12:51 AM

stock is alll G. but hey lets make sure im in the middle of the cruse, protect me from all the popo's ;). n thanks again for the light mod's judd when i got home i kept going back n forth from my car just to see my puddle's light up haha.