Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Any Hawaii owners here? (Need help with Servco)

Old 11-05-07, 01:46 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Hawaii owners here? (Need help with Servco)

im thinking about picking up an is250... possibly in matador red... but anyways

how much did you purchase yours for?
did you haggle? do you think its possible to haggle servco?
any tips with dealing with lexus?

any info will be appreciated, tia!
Old 11-05-07, 03:21 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My xp at servco... sorry cant help you there, i called a family friend who works for servco to set me up with a dealer, didnt get the employee discount thou but still im happy.

Spent a wk researching all the options so when i walked in i was a 2IS encyclopedia. I had a very nice time, coffee there is a kona blend Remember you dont need to know cars to sell them, you just have to be a salesman. So any questions about the actual car/mdl/options dont ask them, eaiser to ask for the ext/int color you want, then what options they have within that parameter. ie me: 'what do you have in 350/xpac/black int and NOT a black ext..' my only conditions.
Old 11-05-07, 04:59 AM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,834 Likes on 2,323 Posts

Are they still not offering nav in Hawaii? I noticed on the latest map data that zone 12 is for Hawaii, and they show detailed information about buildings and such for all the major islands.
Old 11-05-07, 08:18 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
Are they still not offering nav in Hawaii? I noticed on the latest map data that zone 12 is for Hawaii, and they show detailed information about buildings and such for all the major islands.
i believe not...
Old 11-05-07, 08:35 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

humm, well first off i was kinda disappointed at servco when i went. the first lexus dealer ship i went to was stevens creek with my brother and they had alota goodies to eat. but servco has crappy food haha. but i think it depends on what u want. i went in wanting only black on black and i needed HID's. so they had 2 black cars only, and only one of them had black interior also. so that made talking price alot easier for me. i just kept going "i dont even want all the other options, i just want it black on black" so i got mine for around 37 otd when sticker was bit over that. i was happy with the pice, so yay for me lol
Old 11-05-07, 09:26 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by weesped
humm, well first off i was kinda disappointed at servco when i went. the first lexus dealer ship i went to was stevens creek with my brother and they had alota goodies to eat. but servco has crappy food haha. but i think it depends on what u want. i went in wanting only black on black and i needed HID's. so they had 2 black cars only, and only one of them had black interior also. so that made talking price alot easier for me. i just kept going "i dont even want all the other options, i just want it black on black" so i got mine for around 37 otd when sticker was bit over that. i was happy with the pice, so yay for me lol
37k???? for a is250?

wow thats pretty high?

MSRP is like 31k? then HID option is close to 700-800?

tax maybe 2k w/ fees?
Old 11-05-07, 11:39 AM
CAIFAN_64
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jdm_ap1
37k???? for a is250?

wow thats pretty high?

tax maybe 2k w/ fees?
yes, but he got the SPORT package and ML on a IS250
Old 11-05-07, 11:42 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

37k???? for a is250?

wow thats pretty high?

tax maybe 2k w/ fees?
Were in hawaii, remember you cant go by the prices the cali guys post, we ONLY have servco to goto... Thats why i said, get the ext/int colors you want first cuz no matter what its gonna cost you, we have to shop differently than everyone else at CL.
Old 11-05-07, 12:16 PM
eyft23
Driver

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
actually servco is bringing in cars with navi. they are actually here already sitting on sand island at the vpc. my good friend works for servco. i think that they are only '08's though.
Old 11-05-07, 12:42 PM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

okay
i want red mica and black interior

XE package...
HIDs, sports suspension, moon-roof, front lip and the 5 spoke alloy's and whatever else it came with

so do i go about shopping for that now?

they dont have much 07's left....

that means i'd have to go 08's....and if they have to order....should i expect to pay more?
Old 11-05-07, 07:12 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

:O damn servco bring in nav now. i wanted bluetooth . oh well lucky u can prob find any thing on this small island w/o it so i wont die. but ya 37 does seem kinda high, but its like caifan said, sport package + ML, i also got parking assist also. i took out the little paper they stick on ur window for u, n list price is 31,425 for a base is250, n i have sport package, parking assist, ml, and wheel locks making my sticker price 37,334 >_> i'd rather have not spent 60 dollars for wheel locks. i dont think any one wants stock is rims haha.
Old 11-05-07, 07:59 PM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

:O damn servco bring in nav now. i wanted bluetooth . oh well lucky u can prob find any thing on this small island w/o it so i wont die. but ya 37 does seem kinda high, but its like caifan said, sport package + ML, i also got parking assist also. i took out the little paper they stick on ur window for u, n list price is 31,425 for a base is250, n i have sport package, parking assist, ml, and wheel locks making my sticker price 37,334 >_> i'd rather have not spent 60 dollars for wheel locks. i dont think any one wants stock is rims haha.
same! i dont think the wheel locks are needed...nice to have but def not needed ! thats what insurance is for right?

invoice for the IS250 is about 27.6k and MSRP is about 31.5k as you posted

im hoping to buy the base model for 29-30k and + options + Fees..

not sure if thats possible but i think walkin in there knowin the invoice helps?
Old 11-05-07, 08:03 PM
808is3
Pole Position

:O damn servco bring in nav now.
really they do now? i was actually planning on getting a mainland car jus to get the friggin' screen. but if they do thats awesome.

same! i dont think the wheel locks are needed...nice to have but def not needed ! thats what insurance is for right?

invoice for the IS250 is about 27.6k and MSRP is about 31.5k as you posted

im hoping to buy the base model for 29-30k and + options + Fees..

not sure if thats possible but i think walkin in there knowin the invoice helps?
getting it for invoice here is practically inpossible unless you know someone inside, or have family who works for servco.
Old 11-05-07, 08:04 PM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 808is3
really they do now? i was actually planning on getting a mainland car jus to get the friggin' screen. but if they do thats awesome.
are you plannin to buy the 250 or 350?

have u gone to the dealer yet?
Old 11-05-07, 08:15 PM
808is3
Pole Position

are you plannin to buy the 250 or 350?

have u gone to the dealer yet?
been to the dealer more times then i care to
and really i only plan on getting a 350. being as i currently own a 300 i would need something completly different.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any Hawaii owners here? (Need help with Servco)