Team Late Night: open the pod bay door HAL - Page 62 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > General Forums > The Clubhouse > Hall of Fame & Voting Booth
Team Late Night: open the pod bay door HAL >

Team Late Night: open the pod bay door HAL

Notices
Hall of Fame & Voting Booth Where famous ClubHouse threads come to live, nominated by CL moderators. This forum is also home to official ClubLexus Polls. Participate freely, your opinion counts!

Team Late Night: open the pod bay door HAL

Old Today, 05:58 AM
Marklouis
Lexus Champion

wow just read that. RIP Paul Allen. only 65

IRAL!

Time to let the caffeine flow!
Old Today, 07:59 AM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

your morning optical illusion. this image ISN'T moving.

Old Today, 08:38 AM
link13
Lexus Champion

We had the dreaded Santa Ana winds yesterday, which blew my BBQ grill off the patio and deposited it on it's back in the driveway. I think it's done. Also, there was a transformer failure yesterday at 935 am and the power went out. It was still out when I left for work at 740 am this morning. Not a great start to the week, but it could be worse. My friend on Lake LBJ outside of Austin woke up to find his boat house under water. The boat and two Seadoos were in it. He had raised them as high as he could using the lifts, but the water is to the roof line of the boat house, so...falked.
Old Today, 10:51 AM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Originally Posted by link13 View Post
We had the dreaded Santa Ana winds yesterday, which blew my BBQ grill off the patio and deposited it on it's back in the driveway. I think it's done. Also, there was a transformer failure yesterday at 935 am and the power went out. It was still out when I left for work at 740 am this morning. Not a great start to the week, but it could be worse. My friend on Lake LBJ outside of Austin woke up to find his boat house under water. The boat and two Seadoos were in it. He had raised them as high as he could using the lifts, but the water is to the roof line of the boat house, so...falked.
yeah, looks like we dodged a bullet leaving texas when we did. By the time we get back itll be all over and dry lol
Old Today, 11:00 AM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Originally Posted by link13 View Post
sorry to hear about grill - wow, must have been quite some wind to move a grill. not sure my weber's going anywhere! and power outages always suck.

was there a huge storm in austin? i didn't even hear about it!

Old Today, 12:53 PM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Texas is receiving rain. More in 1 week than we have all year.
Old Today, 01:17 PM
Marklouis
Lexus Champion

Rain here too.

Guess I'll have to do lawn work one last time this week

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Team Late Night: open the pod bay door HAL

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: