Hall of Fame & Voting Booth Where famous ClubHouse threads come to live, nominated by CL moderators. This forum is also home to official ClubLexus Polls. Participate freely, your opinion counts!

Team Late Night: open the pod bay door HAL

Old Today, 06:55 PM
Allen K
Epic Allen

Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts

Originally Posted by GFerg View Post
Finally made it to Allen K's house over the weekend since I was in NJ! On the way out I tried to take a group selfie with the kiddies and wife, but it was only the kids and me. . No clue how the pic came out so bad even though it looked fine on the camera. But Allen has the BEST kids EVER! OMG they were so fun! I need for them to be on a "kids say the darnest things" type of show!
Appreciate you stopping by! G is a G with the kids We'll redo the pic eventually lol
Old Today, 09:57 PM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Liked 58 Times in 50 Posts

Those taillights are very F&F lol.

Car looks outstanding though.

Speaking of outstanding cars...i'm sold. If they make a pickup, i will own it.

Model X 100D. Tucked away for detail and ceramic coating starting tomorrow.

In other news, i cracked the lens on my phone camera and its messing with pix, so i guess I am breaking out the digicam for the first time in...well...forever.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Team Late Night: open the pod bay door HAL

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: