Hall of Fame & Voting Booth Where famous ClubHouse threads come to live, nominated by CL moderators. This forum is also home to official ClubLexus Polls. Participate freely, your opinion counts!
View Poll Results: Interracial Dating Poll? Have you or would you?
Yes.
87.01%
No.
12.99%
Voters: 508. You may not vote on this poll

Interracial Dating Poll? Have you or would you?

Old 01-18-05, 08:36 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have a few Albanian friends who own Restaurants here in Dallas, and I've been to several of their family functions and all.......... I have never seen one this Hott! That may have been a "keeper" bro.
Old 01-18-05, 10:52 AM
chicagoblknazn
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, I'm multiracial myself, with my dad being african american and my mom beng chinese and filipino. Growing up in a diverse environment definately has had it's impact on my siblings and I. I usually date all types of guys. For the most recent years, the men I have dated have been non-african american. Nothing that I did consciously. It just happened that way. My sister is married to a Jamaican raised in the states, and my brother is married to a causcasion girl. He doesn't date black girls though. He'll lay with one, but has no interest in them more then that.
Old 01-18-05, 01:23 PM
THE_CEO
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXSTYLE
I have a few Albanian friends who own Restaurants here in Dallas, and I've been to several of their family functions and all.......... I have never seen one this Hott! That may have been a "keeper" bro.
thanks for the compliment....she(albanian) was a cutie...BUT i have had some better ones than that...even the one i have now is very nice...

CEO
Old 01-18-05, 01:25 PM
THE_CEO
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jpa2400
Laugh, you now tell me you have all these freinds after I just met a wonderful girl! She has some hot freinds too, may have to hook you up.
Hey man sounds good how about it grab my Latest (she lives down the street from the townsend) and we can hang out sometime...

CEO
Old 01-18-05, 03:05 PM
J.P.
Boardroom Thug

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THE_CEO
Hey man sounds good how about it grab my Latest (she lives down the street from the townsend) and we can hang out sometime...

CEO
yeah we can do something like that!
Old 01-19-05, 10:20 AM
THE_CEO
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jpa2400
yeah we can do something like that!
tight!..we will keep in touch...

CEO
Old 01-20-05, 04:02 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CEO
Hey gatdamnit! You're making me want to take a trip out to Motor City to meet some nice honeys. The ones I keep meeting here in LA are materialistic as a ***** homie! I like your pics though, the girl with the bangs and the boots (where you're sitting between them) looks pretty tight too. Man I love women...I think I have a SERIOUS problem...they're all I think about

Last edited by mikeloc24; 01-21-05 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-20-05, 05:28 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mike, check your PM.
Old 01-21-05, 07:49 AM
THE_CEO
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
Hey gatdamnit! You're making me want to take a trip out to Motor City to meet some nice honeys. The ones I keep meeting here in LA are materialistic as a ***** homie! I like your pics though, the girl with the bangs and the boots (where you're sitting between them) looks pretty tight too. Man I love women...I think I have a SERIOUS problem...they're all I think about

It usually doesent get that bad around here...atleast not in the spots i hang out at...i get love from all types of women...and they are plenty of your L.A. girls around here...you just have to know how to handle them... hey man if your ever in town let me know... and none of these girls originated in michigan..they all came from over-seas or canada...plus i been hanging with foreign women for the last 12 years...so that helps.

CEO

Last edited by THE_CEO; 01-21-05 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-21-05, 09:45 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It usually doesent get that bad around here...atleast not in the spots i hang out at...i get love from all types of women...and they are plenty of your L.A. girls around here...you just have to know how to handle them... hey man if your ever in town let me know... and none of these girls originated in michigan..they all came from over-seas or canada...plus i been hanging with foreign women for the last 12 years...so that helps.

CEO

CEO
I think I just hit a bad patch for a while. Like the last couple of months it's been no dice from the sistas. Oh well...

check your pm bro.
Old 01-21-05, 10:49 AM
THE_CEO
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think I just hit a bad patch for a while. Like the last couple of months it's been no dice from the sistas. Oh well...

check your pm bro.

hey man love comes from all over the world..

CEO
Old 01-21-05, 11:16 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And I'm more than happy to keep it going! lol.
Old 01-23-05, 06:52 AM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yea

Im asian and i've only went out with white girls.
Old 01-23-05, 07:17 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Liked 66 Times in 66 Posts

Man I love women...I think I have a SERIOUS problem...they're all I think about
Go to a nice auto show ( I hope you made the L.A. Show ) and I think that will give you something else to think about. A good auto show can be addicting.

Even if there are no local auto shows in your area you can always go to dealerships and check out the latest vehicles.

Even here on CL...a lot of nice car talk is passed back and forth in the CAR CHAT column.

Last edited by mmarshall; 01-23-05 at 07:23 AM.
Old 01-23-05, 08:24 AM
THE_CEO
Lexus Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
Go to a nice auto show ( I hope you made the L.A. Show ) and I think that will give you something else to think about. A good auto show can be addicting.

Even if there are no local auto shows in your area you can always go to dealerships and check out the latest vehicles.

Even here on CL...a lot of nice car talk is passed back and forth in the CAR CHAT column.
Haha that may seem like a good idea when you start looking at a car...then you start thinking how many girls can i pull in this car?...now your right back where you began!

CEO

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interracial Dating Poll? Have you or would you?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: