Lexus All Weather Floor LINERS - Page 3 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
GX - 2nd Gen (2010-present) Discussion topics related to the 2010 + GX460 models

Lexus All Weather Floor LINERS

Old 02-19-18, 04:29 PM
tecman
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by tincankill View Post

Does anyone know if the floor retention clips from 2016-2018 GX's fit in the carpet holes on the 2013? I'd need one for each side.
This changed on the 2014 model. Last post shows it is doable.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gx-...-a-2010-a.html
Old 02-19-18, 09:00 PM
bbqsoup
Lead Lap

My ‘10 didn’t come with any clips so when I got Weather Tech mats, I bought these clips. They fit perfectly.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F321887570097
Old 02-20-18, 04:25 AM
FLGX460
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tincankill View Post
Confirming that I ordered the LINERS (part PT908-60170-04) for my 2013 GX 460 for about $115. The color matching is perfect and the rubber is very supple. Really a top notch product, although I would like it to extend up higher, esp next to the gas peddle. That area will definitely get soiled with a dirty shoe.

However, the fit is NOT perfect in a 2013 and there's a mismatch in two areas:

1) The edge of the liner next to the seat is a slight mismatch with the floor construction, but not a huge problem.

2) the holes in the liners DO NOT ALIGN with both of the hook clips in the carpet of the 2013 GX. On the 2013, the clips located on the outside of the vehicle on the driver and the passenger sides successfully line up with the liner holes. However, the clips on the inside of the vehicle do not line up - only the holes do. so you'll need to remove the clips. Here's what I did: used a dull knife to pry up the retainer pin, then pulled up and back on the far end of the hook clip, while holding the carpet down. Pulling up and back, it levers up and pops out without much problem.

Does anyone know if the floor retention clips from 2016-2018 GX's fit in the carpet holes on the 2013? I'd need one for each side.
Do you mind sharing where you ordered from, I ordered but it was cancelled because they didn't know the back order time. Also what's your interior color?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lexus All Weather Floor LINERS

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: