Notices
GX - 2nd Gen (2010-present) Discussion topics related to the 2010 + GX460 models

2014 GX460 Price Paid

 
Old 10-18-13, 03:27 AM
  #1  
Revnitup
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 GX460 Price Paid

Lest see what kind of Lexus deals are out there. Please post Model package, options. Best deal I have been to negotiate so far is $3,000 off list. Yet to pull the trigger though.

Black/ Ecru sticker $56,763 .
Package(s):
P
Z1
Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks & Key Gloves
Accessories:
F
BD
Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
F
HW
Headlamp Washers
F
PM
Premium Package:
F
WU
Wood & leather trimmed steering wheel & shift ****
P
DH
Tow Hitch with Ball Mount
P
E5
Exhaust Tip
Revnitup is offline  
Old 10-18-13, 05:34 AM
  #2  
T4Fun
Lexus Champion
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,706
Likes: 0
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Revnitup View Post
Lest see what kind of Lexus deals are out there. Please post Model package, options. Best deal I have been to negotiate so far is $3,000 off list. Yet to pull the trigger though.

Black/ Ecru sticker $56,763 .
Package(s):
P
Z1
Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks & Key Gloves
Accessories:
F
BD
Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
F
HW
Headlamp Washers
F
PM
Premium Package:
F
WU
Wood & leather trimmed steering wheel & shift ****
P
DH
Tow Hitch with Ball Mount
P
E5
Exhaust Tip
i cant understand why people still work off sticker.
work off invoice so everyone understands.
T4Fun is offline  
Old 10-18-13, 05:40 AM
  #3  
Randy B
Lead Lap
 
Randy B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 545
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Invoice prices.

The only place I have been able to find invoice priving on the 2014 is KBB so far. Edmunds says it will be mid November until they publish them. Anyone have another source?

Randy B
Randy B is offline  
Old 10-18-13, 05:58 AM
  #4  
T4Fun
Lexus Champion
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,706
Likes: 0
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

i wont start negotiating till i sell my current gx.
sad these fools at lexus dropped values of current gx.
these dealers will milk you in the beginning, wait till mid december
T4Fun is offline  
Old 10-18-13, 07:51 AM
  #5  
Revnitup
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Well tru car with options is showing $52,642. So I guess not that far off really.


Originally Posted by T4Fun View Post
i cant understand why people still work off sticker.
work off invoice so everyone understands.
Revnitup is offline  
Old 10-19-13, 02:52 PM
  #6  
R3loader
Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 190
Likes: 0
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Revnitup View Post
Well tru car with options is showing $52,642. So I guess not that far off really.
I ordered my 14 lux with ML today at invoice. The invoice seems a little higher than KBB listing.
R3loader is offline  
Old 10-19-13, 05:53 PM
  #7  
KickinA
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 57
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

What is the invoice on a 2014 lux+ML?

thanks
KickinA is offline  
Old 10-19-13, 08:03 PM
  #8  
R3loader
Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 190
Likes: 0
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by KickinA View Post
What is the invoice on a 2014 lux+ML?

thanks
Lux invoice: 55857+ML 1052+destination 910+ TDA 759= 58578+ttl

Do the numbers looks right?
R3loader is offline  
Old 10-20-13, 03:45 PM
  #9  
Randy B
Lead Lap
 
Randy B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 545
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Just ordered today.

I ordered a Luxury with Driver Support Package, Rear Entertainment System, and Preferred Accessory Package.$64,200 plus tax and state fees.

And now the wait begins.

Randy B

Last edited by Randy B; 11-10-13 at 06:39 AM.
Randy B is offline  
Old 10-20-13, 03:46 PM
  #10  
Randy B
Lead Lap
 
Randy B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 545
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by R3loader View Post
Lux invoice: 55857+ML 1052+destination 910+ TDA 759= 58578+ttl

Do the numbers looks right?
I saw invoice of: Luxury $56767

ML $1052
RES: $1812
Driver Support PKG:$ 3992
Destination $910

Randy B
Randy B is offline  
Old 10-29-13, 07:19 AM
  #11  
GX4704ME
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NE
Posts: 234
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Yesterday I received quotes from two dealers in the mid-west and they are not budging off of MSRP.

Here's one quote

Vehicle Base Model - $60,715
Mark Levison Premium Audio - $1145
Cargo Mats, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks, Key Glove - $260
Destination Charge - $910
TDA - $0

Total - $63,030 FIRM

From what I am told, these vehicles are selling while in transit!
GX4704ME is offline  
Old 10-29-13, 09:27 AM
  #12  
T4Fun
Lexus Champion
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,706
Likes: 0
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

i would not pay more than $500 over invoice. thats fair profit for salesman
if they dont want to work with you, wait for later in year or move on.
there is nothing special about the new gx. just a cosmetic makeover from 2010-2013.
there are also excellent deals on used gx 460s.

i will be putting up mine up for sale soon. premy with everything minus driver support package and entertainment system, less than 20K miles. hope to get around 45K
T4Fun is offline  
Old 10-29-13, 10:23 AM
  #13  
Lolrax
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: AB
Posts: 227
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by T4Fun View Post
i would not pay more than $500 over invoice. thats fair profit for salesman
if they dont want to work with you, wait for later in year or move on.
there is nothing special about the new gx. just a cosmetic makeover from 2010-2013.
there are also excellent deals on used gx 460s.

i will be putting up mine up for sale soon. premy with everything minus driver support package and entertainment system, less than 20K miles. hope to get around 45K
Will you get another GX?
Lolrax is offline  
Old 10-29-13, 10:48 AM
  #14  
T4Fun
Lexus Champion
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,706
Likes: 0
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Lolrax View Post
Will you get another GX?
yes, but first trying to sell our other older cars 1st
T4Fun is offline  
Old 10-31-13, 11:17 AM
  #15  
alder8
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: ca
Posts: 26
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Planning to get 2014 GX with Premium package and BSM. Dealer offered 2k off MSRP. Wondering what others are paying. I'm in Southern California. Thanks for the input.
alder8 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2014 GX460 Price Paid


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: