GX - 2nd Gen (2010-2023) Discussion topics related to the 2010 + GX460 models

2014 GX460 Price Paid

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-18, 10:26 PM
phargoh
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just purchased a 2013 GX460 Premium (ML sound) with 33,000 miles for $32,000. Super clean California car, 1 owner, new tires, Knights Armor Pearl with Sepia interior. Jumped on it quickly and am pretty excited about it! I have a fiberglass camper that I'll be towing this summer with the family, kayaks on the roof rack, will be great times! I appreciate all of the info I got from this board before purchasing and now I look forward to your insight even more as an owner of GX460.

Last edited by phargoh; 02-25-18 at 11:23 PM.
Old 02-28-18, 01:25 PM
HopRock
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FYI-I'm a current Toyota owner-Toyota gave me an extra $1K to purchase a Lexus. I didn't ask, it just showed up in my email. My certificate was good through 04/02/2018; dealer just added it to the deal.

HR
Old 03-10-18, 07:56 PM
tipsytopsy
Pit Crew

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Bought a 2018 GX460 Premium Sport Gray with black interior with blind spot thing and few other accessories (MSRP 61275) for 10.5k off. Could not go any lower than that.. I felt they sensed that I wanted the car. This was in Atlanta.
Old 03-11-18, 11:46 AM
gxrunner
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tipsytopsy
Bought a 2018 GX460 Premium Sport Gray with black interior with blind spot thing and few other accessories (MSRP 61275) for 10.5k off. Could not go any lower than that.. I felt they sensed that I wanted the car. This was in Atlanta.
Congrats. Does 10.5k off include the $3k rebate that Lexus is currently offering? Just saw they also have $750 off for recent graduates.
Old 03-11-18, 11:49 AM
tipsytopsy
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by gxrunner
Congrats. Does 10.5k off include the $3k rebate that Lexus is currently offering? Just saw they also have $750 off for recent graduates.
Thanks, yes it includes all rebate/ discounts. 750 student and military is additional but I don't qualify.

Do you think I did good or should have done better? Basically got a 7500 off sticker excluding 3k rebate.. Which is nothing to brag about I think.
Old 03-11-18, 12:03 PM
gxrunner
Driver School Candidate

I'm currently looking for one in the market. From going through another "what did you pay" thread from last year summer, it seems like you got a very similar deal (they had $4k off last summer). Percentage-wise, you got 17% off! Highest amount I've seen yet
Old 03-11-18, 12:11 PM
tipsytopsy
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by gxrunner
I'm currently looking for one in the market. From going through another "what did you pay" thread from last year summer, it seems like you got a very similar deal (they had $4k off last summer). Percentage-wise, you got 17% off! Highest amount I've seen yet
The 10500 was valid on any premium.. So you can possibly get a bench set premium for 59 or captain chairs with 60k msrp (they default add blind spot thing and few other options). I that case discount %age would be even higher.
The following users liked this post:
coolsaber (03-11-18)
Old 03-15-18, 12:23 PM
Dacascos
Driver School Candidate

Bro, where in Atlanta did you get this deal from? I'm in the market for 2018 GX 460 but best I could get was 54K from 59K. Let me know. Thanks.
Old 03-15-18, 04:51 PM
tipsytopsy
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Dacascos
Bro, where in Atlanta did you get this deal from? I'm in the market for 2018 GX 460 but best I could get was 54K from 59K. Let me know. Thanks.
Both Nalley dealerships (Smyrna and Roswell) will give you the price. But go with Smyrna, the roswell guys are shady and will not budge on their snake oil/ resistall $600 scam. Even submitting a truecar request will make them go down 9k on first go. My sales lady in Nalley Smyrna is gone to Porche now.. else could have hooked you up.
The following users liked this post:
Dacascos (03-16-18)
Old 03-15-18, 05:37 PM
tecman
Lead Lap

Received 817 Likes on 568 Posts

Both Nalley dealerships (Smyrna and Roswell) will give you the price. But go with Smyrna, the roswell guys are shady and will not budge on their snake oil/ resistall $600 scam. Even submitting a truecar request will make them go down 9k on first go. My sales lady in Nalley Smyrna is gone to Porche now.. else could have hooked you up.
Roswell Nalley is “shady” ? I have only dealt with them for the secondary intake warranty and air bag recall. They did rev my truck with my exhaust upgrade.

Last edited by tecman; 03-15-18 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-15-18, 06:25 PM
tipsytopsy
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by tecman

Roswell Nalley is “shady” ? I have only dealt with them for the secondary intake warranty and air bag recall. They did rev my truck with my exhaust upgrade.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGwwvJ-rYA
Not shady as such with repair shop or service. But as with typical car salesman - I would rank these guys on similar level to a used car sales lot. I wanted a Nebula Gray with Black Premium and Sports. Only Smyrna Lexus had it.. I said get me this car and you got a deal. They went back (like a typical car salesman) and said there is no such combination in whole state of Georgia. We already checked. I made a call in front of them to Smyrna and caught them red handed. Suddenly they were able to get that car! I finally bought it because I had wasted a lot of time.. I would not give them business again. And they'll force you $599 resistall ng scam coat.
Old 03-16-18, 06:10 AM
tuandino
Pit Crew

Received 64 Likes on 42 Posts

Not shady as such with repair shop or service. But as with typical car salesman - I would rank these guys on similar level to a used car sales lot. I wanted a Nebula Gray with Black Premium and Sports. Only Smyrna Lexus had it.. I said get me this car and you got a deal. They went back (like a typical car salesman) and said there is no such combination in whole state of Georgia. We already checked. I made a call in front of them to Smyrna and caught them red handed. Suddenly they were able to get that car! I finally bought it because I had wasted a lot of time.. I would not give them business again. And they'll force you $599 resistall ng scam coat.

one of the dealerships here in Houston does the same thing. I hated that. They would give me additional discount off the total price of the car but would not take resistall scam package off. I just don't get what kind of business decision these boneheads thinking? forcing customer to buy stuff that they don't want, yet they would throw in more discounts to offset that
Old 03-16-18, 06:48 PM
tipsytopsy
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by tuandino
one of the dealerships here in Houston does the same thing. I hated that. They would give me additional discount off the total price of the car but would not take resistall scam package off. I just don't get what kind of business decision these boneheads thinking? forcing customer to buy stuff that they don't want, yet they would throw in more discounts to offset that
Thing is that they were stuck to the argument that all cars in our dealership have already been applied with resistall. Now I made them get my car from another dealership who does not run this scam - they said we just got the car and its washed and ready to go.. They were brutally dishonest.. I can guarantee that they would fail if there was a litmus test to check if resistall was applied (they claim it is applied to interiors too). Anyway, too much complains now.. The car is beautiful and I cannot be happier (except that the parking assist is not working as the sensors do not beep at all, and the roll down window on long press is not configured even though I told them to).
Old 04-11-18, 07:38 PM
jkonquer
Instructor

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts

Do they usually have better rebates or better discounts towards the end of the year? my lease is almost due on my other vehicle and debating if i should wait or not since the equity on my current vehicle is very high.
Old 10-16-18, 08:49 AM
loc2loan
Driver School Candidate

Congrats. Does 10.5K off MSRP and the plus tax and title with the price. I am looking for 2019 GX460. Hennessy gave me 58K drive out. I want 50K drive out. Do they have any more rebates? Thanks.

Quick Reply: 2014 GX460 Price Paid