GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

American Racing Headers - two videos on youtube about upcoming headers and exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-17, 12:44 PM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by tq745
Got it, so the long system won't be ready to ship until you get a GSF in for mock up right?
Yes thats right, we need to get the system finished up locally with a car from the area. We're still in need of someone that can help us with this.

Originally Posted by Bzguy78
yes, you are selling a header. But if you are only selling a header that will only bolt up to your system then your product will already be ruled out for GSF owners that already have an existing aftermarket mid pipe from another manufacturer. You can have more customers if your header will bolt up to the stock midpipe because thats what all the other manufacturers have, Just my cent.
We completely understand and went into this knowing that it would be connecting to the axle back. There's no way to make the tubes this long and mate to the factory position where the cat would sit. We are certain that with PROPER back to back testing of the competitor's system that our's will make more power. We are looking for more test cars currently that have a competitors header installed. We guarantee that it will make more power or we'll take it back.
Old 07-12-17, 09:30 PM
CobraGSF
Lead Lap

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ARH
Yes thats right, we need to get the system finished up locally with a car from the area. We're still in need of someone that can help us with this.

We completely understand and went into this knowing that it would be connecting to the axle back. There's no way to make the tubes this long and mate to the factory position where the cat would sit. We are certain that with PROPER back to back testing of the competitor's system that our's will make more power. We are looking for more test cars currently that have a competitors header installed. We guarantee that it will make more power or we'll take it back.
Hey im located in New Hyde Park, NY. I know you guys are in LI so I don't think you guys are too far from me. I am 2016 GS-F Owner, if you guys still need a GSF I'd be willing to help out!
Old 07-14-17, 09:13 AM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CobraGSF
Hey im located in New Hyde Park, NY. I know you guys are in LI so I don't think you guys are too far from me. I am 2016 GS-F Owner, if you guys still need a GSF I'd be willing to help out!
We are definitely interested in working with you. Please email Nick@AmericanRacingHeaders.com or feel free to call and speak with him directly at Phone: (631)-608-1986

Thank you!
Old 07-14-17, 10:17 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

If anyone is interested in ARH products. Contact us for pricing!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 07-20-17, 12:09 PM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
If anyone is interested in ARH products. Contact us for pricing!

-Josh
Thank you for helping us bring these to market! We are still actively looking for a GS-F that can help us with the development of our system. If you or anyone you know would like to help, please contact us.

Thank you!
Old 07-20-17, 12:48 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Let me know when you need an is300 I'm right around the corner...
Old 07-31-17, 03:22 PM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Hey everyone,

Just checking in to see if anyone is interested in the ARH long system for their RCF
Old 07-31-17, 05:17 PM
tq745
Pit Crew

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ARH
Hey everyone,

Just checking in to see if anyone is interested in the ARH long system for their RCF
Is the GSF system ready?
Old 07-31-17, 05:34 PM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Is the GSF system ready?
Unfortunately our lead hasn't responded yet and we are still looking for a development car.
Old 08-07-17, 12:53 PM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Hey guys,

We wanted to address a couple of concerns about the system that were asked of us by a customer interested in purchasing.
  1. Does the installation require the relocation of the dipstick or a new dipstick tube like the PPE and Sikky headers do? If so, does the system come with a new tube like the Sikky set does? The installation of the ARH headers does NOT require any modification, relocation, or replacement of the factory dipstick tube aside from removing it during the installation and reinstalling it just as it was from the factory. We designed our header to retain as much of the car's integrity as possible, as this is the only way to ensure reliability.
  1. You had mentioned in posts that the check engine light can be fixed with a tune. Is Kanoo making their tune available in the US? Just curious, I know RR Racing can do it, just looking for other potential vendors. That is correct. We installed a full system on one RC-F locally and it took a few days of driving for the computer to figure out that something was changed, which it then threw a CEL for. Going through Kanoo racing would be a bit more difficult due to the extreme distance. We would recommend either RR Racing or TTFS for the tuning on these cars. If you are interested in purchasing the system we can definitely link you up with one of these tuners who can take care of your exact needs.
  1. Is this something that an exhaust shop can easily install? Any recommendations? I saw a how to that Sikky put together on an IS-F, it looked pretty complicated, even for guys very familiar with the Lexus cars. Any competent technician should be able to install the system as long as they are aware of the delicate components and take their time doing the install. It would be best to take it to a shop that routinely installs headers (Similar to Mustang, Corvette, Camaro, etc.) rather than a tuner shop that works on only Japanese imports (V8 cars are a bit different in that sense and resemble the Ford and GM power plant in that sense) We have a dealer locater on our website that can assist with finding a shop closest to you that specializes in installing ARH systems. It can be found here:
​​​​​​https://americanracingheaders.com/apps/store-locator/

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to send me a PM and I'll address any concerns. Thank you again for the support.

John @ ARH
The following 2 users liked this post by ARH:
drgrant (08-09-17), ttsport15 (08-07-17)
Old 08-17-17, 04:39 PM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Anyone up for a great deal on a system by helping us develop the GS-F line?
Old 08-18-17, 09:20 AM
gsfdream
Driver

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

not to bad gain for NA
Old 08-18-17, 11:32 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

Originally Posted by ARH
Anyone up for a great deal on a system by helping us develop the GS-F line?
Someone help them!!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
The following users liked this post:
ARH (08-18-17)
Old 08-18-17, 05:52 PM
tq745
Pit Crew

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Someone help them!!

-Josh
Wish I could...
Old 08-21-17, 01:46 PM
ARH
Former Sponsor

Wish I could...
Hopefully we can get this in the works sometime soon.

Quick Reply: American Racing Headers - two videos on youtube about upcoming headers and exhaust