GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

GSF aftermarket exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-17, 05:39 AM
PearlFocal
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I am seriously considering the Greddy SP now. I bought my car to the race track, took some videos, and when my car drove by, it sounds like a camery... well not that bad but my TTs might be louder.

For those who own the greddy sp exhaust I have a few questions:

1) between 1000-3500 rpm do you notice it being louder in the cabinet? Any droning?

2) when can you hear a difference between stock? After 3500?

I am expecting a baby in Jan 2018 and gotta do whats right for the family first, then for myself.

Any input would be greatly appericated!
Old 10-18-17, 03:16 PM
ISF350
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PearlFocal
Man I am seriously considering the Greddy SP now. I bought my car to the race track, took some videos, and when my car drove by, it sounds like a camery... well not that bad but my TTs might be louder.

1) between 1000-3500 rpm do you notice it being louder in the cabinet? Any droning?

I am expecting a baby in Jan 2018 and gotta do whats right for the family first, then for myself.

^ I'm looking for Greddy SP too, but there is not many feedback regarding the sound compare to the stock. Most people want to have good louder sound than stock but not too loud !
The SP does look better than the stock. Best way to find out is go to GSF car meets !
Old 10-18-17, 03:28 PM
ModInJapan
Lexus Enthusiasts

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by ISF350
^ I'm looking for Greddy SP too, but there is not many feedback regarding the sound compare to the stock. Most people want to have good louder sound than stock but not too loud !
The SP does look better than the stock. Best way to find out is go to GSF car meets !
COME by our office. I have it on my GSF
Old 10-19-17, 09:17 AM
gsfdream
Driver

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by PearlFocal

my buddy has the greddy on his gsf and i was so disappointed with it. It sound basically like stock just a hair bit louder but im talking hardly any louder. Thats why i went and did a muffler delete on my gsf and it sound like the car should have from the factory. Nice and deep tone. No drone in the cabin. check out my video to hear it.
Old 10-19-17, 10:17 AM
ModInJapan
Lexus Enthusiasts

Originally Posted by gsfdream
my buddy has the greddy on his gsf and i was so disappointed with it. It sound basically like stock just a hair bit louder but im talking hardly any louder. Thats why i went and did a muffler delete on my gsf and it sound like the car should have from the factory. Nice and deep tone. No drone in the cabin. check out my video to hear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvjq4FwAsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFfBYM2AiZg
Sounds great but as PearlFocal mentioned, he has a new born and he didn't want it too loud. Yes the greddy is only slightly louder but with midpipe it absolutely sounds great for me at least

The following 2 users liked this post by ModInJapan:
ISF350 (10-19-17), PearlFocal (10-25-17)
Old 10-19-17, 10:27 AM
gsfdream
Driver

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by ModInJapan
Sounds great but as PearlFocal mentioned, he has a new born and he didn't want it too loud. Yes the greddy is only slightly louder but with midpipe it absolutely sounds great for me at least

https://youtu.be/Go5N0_sEMZY
now that is alot better with the midpipe!!
sound alot louder and deeper then just the muffler
Old 10-19-17, 12:33 PM
ISF350
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sound great w/ midpipe.
The following users liked this post:
ModInJapan (10-20-17)
Old 11-02-17, 06:32 PM
finny76
Advanced

Received 76 Likes on 51 Posts

Thats exactly how i feel about my greddy
I want one!!
Old 11-03-17, 06:06 AM
mcolommena
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gsfdream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvjq4FwAsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFfBYM2AiZg
Muffler delete has great droning inside the cabin. I did it on mine and had to revert to oem. Droning was unbearable.
ModInJapan (11-07-17)
Old 02-10-19, 01:13 PM
bklszl
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Gthaus exhaust first impression

I have been following this thread for a year now, because I always thought that our car needs an exhaust to be complete. It’s hard to make a decision, which way suits my needs, but fortunately I made the right choice.

I installed the catback system from GTHaus and I am very happy with the result. The drone is toleratable, you just have to keep the rpm between 2k-3k with valves closed. When you open the valves it’s louder than any car, especially here in Europe.

Anyway here are some clips I made after the install:
bob256k (02-13-19)
Old 02-11-19, 12:10 AM
Gsfgoon
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bklszl
I have been following this thread for a year now, because I always thought that our car needs an exhaust to be complete. It’s hard to make a decision, which way suits my needs, but fortunately I made the right choice.

I installed the catback system from GTHaus and I am very happy with the result. The drone is toleratable, you just have to keep the rpm between 2k-3k with valves closed. When you open the valves it’s louder than any car, especially here in Europe.

https://youtu.be/ObjXa654AJc
Sounds Insane ,u have headers as well??
Old 02-11-19, 01:28 AM
bklszl
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Gsfgoon
Sounds Insane ,u have headers as well??
nope, not even an intake. Everything is stock except the midpipe and axleback exhaust. Plus these clips doesnt make any justice how badass the car sounds in person. I was literaly driving next to a Mustang GT, it was embarrassing for him
finny76 (02-12-19)
Old 02-12-19, 11:18 AM
ModInJapan
Lexus Enthusiasts

I'm sure some of you heard this before but i love listening to the NOVEL full exhaust sytem
The following 3 users liked this post by ModInJapan:
bob256k (02-13-19), finny76 (02-12-19), MileHIFcar (02-13-19)
Old 02-12-19, 07:07 PM
finny76
Advanced

Received 76 Likes on 51 Posts
Exclamation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya6WaEKvsKs

I'm sure some of you heard this before but i love listening to the NOVEL full exhaust system
NOW that is what i call an EXHAUST SYSTEM!
ModInJapan (02-13-19)
Old 02-13-19, 06:17 PM
bob256k
Instructor

Received 266 Likes on 204 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by bklszl

https://youtu.be/ObjXa654AJc
LORDT i'm trading in the gs350

Quick Reply: GSF aftermarket exhaust