GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Anyone have issues with Meraki

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-18, 01:04 PM
Shaneh85
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone have issues with Meraki

I ordered my swift springs early on the 6th, I’m on the east coast. They had two days to get my springs shipped out. After emailing several times they assure me the springs were in stock but swift probably didn’t come pick them up? How is that my problem? I would assume next time it’s better to just order off eBay or amazon.
Old 06-10-18, 01:06 PM
Shaneh85
Rookie

I guess I should add that the springs have yet to ship
Old 06-10-18, 01:15 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

From your description it sounds like these particular springs drop shipped from the manufacturer (which usually is timely but can sometimes get held up and is totally outside of the seller's control). It also sounds like they've been responsive to your email requests?

Did you pay extra for some sort of expedited shipping? If not, I'd advise a bit more patience and if you don't get tracking detail by COB Monday make sure they know you need an update.
Old 06-10-18, 01:16 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 138 Posts

Wow. 3 business days and the business gets a thread online? Did they promise to ship within 48 hours? If not, give it a week. Doubt they work the weekend.
Old 06-10-18, 01:37 PM
Shaneh85
Rookie

Yea, he told me in stock and ready to ship that day... which is why I ordered. Which is why I emailed them before I ordered.... Now had he said they were coming from the manufacture and would be a while I wouldn’t mind at all, bc I would of known from the beginning. Maybe you two guys should ask them for a free hat or something?? No one expects anyone to work on the weekend, but when I email and get a response saying they will ship out the next day I kind of go by that. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I should just expect to get them when I get them
The following users liked this post:
Im2bz2p345 (06-11-18)
Old 06-10-18, 01:39 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaneh85
Yea, he told me in stock and ready to ship that day... which is why I ordered. Which is why I emailed them before I ordered.... Now had he said they were coming from the manufacture and would be a while I wouldn’t mind at all, bc I would of known from the beginning. Maybe you two guys should ask them for a free hat or something??
cool. In that case, they definitely need to clear it up. Ask for a free key chain.
Old 06-10-18, 01:44 PM
Shaneh85
Rookie

That’s why I asked a simple question? I didn’t say do t buy form them, or trashing their business.. I simply asked if anyone had any issues with them shipping their items out. But then again I guess smart *** comments are to be expected these days...
Old 06-10-18, 01:59 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

But then again I guess smart *** comments are to be expected these days...
Maybe you two guys should ask them for a free hat or something??

Shane, you asked a question and you are getting answers but your replies above are inappropriate and rude. You haven't received a single smart *** comment, just different perspectives than your own.

Folks are glad to pitch in to share their thoughts and experiences... if you didn't want that, you shouldn't have posted asking a question.

I've PMd the vendor asking them to chip in as well, but if you want this thread to continue to be open, I'd suggest you adjust your approach.
Old 06-10-18, 02:55 PM
eddie420

Received 610 Likes on 439 Posts

I ordered my swift springs early on the 6th, I’m on the east coast. They had two days to get my springs shipped out. After emailing several times they assure me the springs were in stock but swift probably didn’t come pick them up? How is that my problem? I would assume next time it’s better to just order off eBay or amazon.
I've bought from Josh (Meraki) and they are a reputable vendor. Relax, you'll get them. They are most likely drop shipped from the manufacturer. I am guessing you didn't pay for expedited shipping. Good luck with getting them off eBay within 48 hours.
Old 06-10-18, 09:24 PM
Chavez562
Intermediate

Received 73 Likes on 61 Posts

I’ve bought from Josh(MERAKI) several times with nothing but the best service. He’s been reliable, on point, and extremely respectful. He’s done a lot to help educate me on a lot of things as well. I personally would have pm’d him and asked for a status update before making this a public conversation. I respect your positioning but imo I would have done differently. On a different and much more positive note, I bought the Swift Springs from Josh and the ride has been great!! There’s a chamber kit on eBay that I may buy to go along with it. When u get pix after the install, please share!! Have a great evening and best of luck with your springs.
Old 06-10-18, 09:58 PM
eddie420

Received 610 Likes on 439 Posts

Originally Posted by Chavez562
I’ve bought from Josh(MERAKI) several times with nothing but the best service. He’s been reliable, on point, and extremely respectful. He’s done a lot to help educate me on a lot of things as well. I personally would have pm’d him and asked for a status update before making this a public conversation. I respect your positioning but imo I would have done differently. On a different and much more positive note, I bought the Swift Springs from Josh and the ride has been great!! There’s a chamber kit on eBay that I may buy to go along with it. When u get pix after the install, please share!! Have a great evening and best of luck with your springs.
Send us some pics!
Old 06-11-18, 02:10 AM
Shaneh85
Rookie

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Shane, you asked a question and you are getting answers but your replies above are inappropriate and rude. You haven't received a single smart *** comment, just different perspectives than your own.

Folks are glad to pitch in to share their thoughts and experiences... if you didn't want that, you shouldn't have posted asking a question.

I've PMd the vendor asking them to chip in as well, but if you want this thread to continue to be open, I'd suggest you adjust your approach.
Well if you need to delete it, delete it.
Old 06-11-18, 02:12 AM
Shaneh85
Rookie

Originally Posted by Chavez562
I did PM, well I actually emailed him several times. And like I said before, had I been told they would drop ship from the manufacturer I wouldn’t of asked. And I clearly don’t expect to receive them in 48 hours... I did however expect them to be on the way within that amount of time. Not waiting to be picked up by ups
Old 06-11-18, 09:43 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 667 Likes on 589 Posts

Hey Shane,

I cleared things up with Swift and they confirmed they will get your set of springs out today. Yes, these products are being drop shipped from Swift. I did not have your current model in stock with me physically, but made sure Swift had it before I took your order. The springs usually ship out within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, but I have no control over what the UPS driver does. The tracking # I provided you the day you placed the order shows that the shipping label was made but just wasn't picked up by UPS. Not sure why, but the guys at Swift will make sure it goes out today either by UPS or Fedex. I'll keep you updated.

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 06-11-18, 04:52 PM
Shaneh85
Rookie

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Hey Shane,

I cleared things up with Swift and they confirmed they will get your set of springs out today. Yes, these products are being drop shipped from Swift. I did not have your current model in stock with me physically, but made sure Swift had it before I took your order. The springs usually ship out within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, but I have no control over what the UPS driver does. The tracking # I provided you the day you placed the order shows that the shipping label was made but just wasn't picked up by UPS. Not sure why, but the guys at Swift will make sure it goes out today either by UPS or Fedex. I'll keep you updated.

-Josh
nah man I had to email you to get that tracking number, and then you supplied it to me on the 8th... I do have the emails and can post them here. I know I’m the bad guy that’s impatient. But you did not tell me they were drop shipping from the manufacturer. You told me that they were 100% in stock. Again I can post that email as well. Called you today, said you would email me a new tracking number today, guess what, no email.
The following users liked this post:
Im2bz2p345 (06-11-18)

Quick Reply: Anyone have issues with Meraki