New F Sport Pix....yeah baby

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-14, 07:43 AM
TRSMatt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys! yep, I love my windshields smudged, dont you? haha

Here's what I've got done:

Rotiform BLQ Concave wheels, 20" with black inner barrels, polished lips, and gloss gunmetal inners. Rotiform is the best wheel company in the industry in my opinion. Had all kinds of fancy wheels from ADV.1 to 360 Forged and I love my Rotiforms. They look perfect on the car.

Brembo 380mm Big brakes on all 4 corners. They're huge, and work like a charm. Not like the car is fast enough to justify this, but Im a sucker for big brakes, who isnt?

RSR Down Springs. Just right, and feels no different than stock as far as comfort goes. Hardly ever rubs either

Skipper Designs front Lip - color matched to the car.

STi-R clear lens upgrade for the stock Bi-xenon projectors, with custom engraved lenses.

Osram Xenarc D4S Cool Blue Intense HID bulbs, awesome, pure white light. Extra 300 lumens per bulb over the stock Koito bulbs

Morimoto XB LED Projector Fog Lights with Lamin X Film. Looks awesome, performs even better, fits like stock with the JDM F sport Fog Light bezels (cheap and easy to get)
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/com...ts-type-t.html

Black Painted Roof...its the same roof, but painted black!

I think that's about it
Old 12-30-14, 12:21 PM
tnofam
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TRSMatt

Morimoto XB LED Projector Fog Lights with Lamin X Film. Looks awesome, performs even better, fits like stock with the JDM F sport Fog Light bezels (cheap and easy to get)
Matt,

Can you use these to replace the fogs on a base, non f-sport?
Old 12-31-14, 01:10 AM
Atomic350F
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nicely done on the car and the pics!!!!

What "rubs" with them springs, the tires or the body, or both?
Old 12-31-14, 12:55 PM
Jaysoo
Rookie

Originally Posted by TRSMatt
Thanks guys! yep, I love my windshields smudged, dont you? haha

Here's what I've got done:

Rotiform BLQ Concave wheels, 20" with black inner barrels, polished lips, and gloss gunmetal inners. Rotiform is the best wheel company in the industry in my opinion. Had all kinds of fancy wheels from ADV.1 to 360 Forged and I love my Rotiforms. They look perfect on the car.

Brembo 380mm Big brakes on all 4 corners. They're huge, and work like a charm. Not like the car is fast enough to justify this, but Im a sucker for big brakes, who isnt?

RSR Down Springs. Just right, and feels no different than stock as far as comfort goes. Hardly ever rubs either

Skipper Designs front Lip - color matched to the car.

STi-R clear lens upgrade for the stock Bi-xenon projectors, with custom engraved lenses.

Osram Xenarc D4S Cool Blue Intense HID bulbs, awesome, pure white light. Extra 300 lumens per bulb over the stock Koito bulbs

Black Painted Roof...its the same roof, but painted black!

I think that's about it
what are your rims specs since you say you hardly ever rub? i'm wondering if rsr superdowns for an awd with 20s will be too much rubbing