GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Joe Z Intake Order

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-14, 09:37 AM
dman3626
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Joe Z Intake Order

Having an issue opening the checkout screen on the L-Tuned webpage hosted by Carson Toyota. I've tried on 4 different computers. Can anyone see if they have this same issue? Or maybe there's somewhere else i can order a Joe Z Intake from? Thanks!
Old 07-03-14, 09:46 AM
biggame
Lead Lap

Received 124 Likes on 82 Posts

Call them directly
Luis
310-522-2383
Old 07-03-14, 11:07 AM
LexFather

Sadly Steve Ganz is no longer with Carson. A huge loss, he is one of the original supporters of this site. We keep in touch and so much has unfortunately changed.... Steve was such an amazing force here and will be sadly missed.
Old 07-03-14, 11:12 AM
lazerlazer
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I tried calling them yesterday three different times, and was waiting for over 8 minutes each call. I left a message with someone to have their internet sales person call me back, and he has yet to call back. I emailed them my questions, and got a response back within 20 minutes, but with 2 different answers to my question. Not the best customer support if you ask me.
Old 07-03-14, 02:31 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dman3626
Having an issue opening the checkout screen on the L-Tuned webpage hosted by Carson Toyota. I've tried on 4 different computers. Can anyone see if they have this same issue? Or maybe there's somewhere else i can order a Joe Z Intake from? Thanks!
You are correct, there was a server issue that has been taken care of. But as always please feel free to call me directly as needed 310-522-2383

Originally Posted by LexFather
Sadly Steve Ganz is no longer with Carson. A huge loss, he is one of the original supporters of this site. We keep in touch and so much has unfortunately changed.... Steve was such an amazing force here and will be sadly missed.
Correct, Steve left at the end of the year. I can still order and get all the jdm stuff, unfortunately as im now running this solo im a bit behind as far as post on the forum

please keep my email Lsalazar@carsontoyota.com ... i always respond and answer to those asap.
also currently looking at getting some new poeple in soon, so i will begin to A. get a new site up for L-tunedparts, and B. start getting back on the forums to post new stuff up soon

Originally Posted by lazerlazer
Yeah I tried calling them yesterday three different times, and was waiting for over 8 minutes each call. I left a message with someone to have their internet sales person call me back, and he has yet to call back. I emailed them my questions, and got a response back within 20 minutes, but with 2 different answers to my question. Not the best customer support if you ask me.
They may have gone to the wrong dept as the have internet sales but for fleet and car sales, please feel free to email me directly at Lsalazar@carsontoyota.com
phone calls im a bit bogged own as im also taking care of all OEM customers here at carson toyota
Old 07-05-14, 08:26 PM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LexFather
Unfortunately things change in life, a much better opportunity came up for me and I took it. So my demise has been greatly exaggerated! I'm still around and on ClubLexus

Actually, I'm still assisting CL members on my own now, I've received so many requests for OEM and JDM parts you guys forced me in it As LexFather said I was here when we had 8 people and CL was just starting back in 1999 as a pipe dream; ok so I'm dating myself. Not trying to take anything away from Carson, had good times over there and good people still.

Guess it's hard to give up this side of the business since I was the person who started the business there and built the website, got the urls and went to Japan to meet the manufacturers and of course go to the Tokyo Auto Salon. Plus I love getting unique parts for all of you and making dreams come true, I modified and used the same parts I sold on my SC and Supra. JoeZ and myself go way back and have worked together on projects in the past, now he's turning out great proven products known around the world.

So if you need something and you think I can help feel free to email or PM me, just google my name Steve Ganz Carson Toyota and you can see all the satisfied people I've helped the past 15 years!
Old 07-06-14, 01:48 AM
Pilotpri
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dman3626
How much did it cost w shipping?
Old 07-06-14, 09:19 AM
dman3626
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pilotpri
How much did it cost w shipping?
It was 125 + 12.51 shipping.