Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's my latest picture , NEW SHOES.. Velgen Wheels VMB6
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-20150227_135449.jpg  
Old 03-16-15, 11:48 PM
dangtheheo
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OneOfOne
haters gonna hate. exactly the mentality of the type of person who ruins the look of their car like you did. its an abomination but its yours thank god. the picture is bad but what you did to it is far worse.
if that's the mentality of the type of person who ruins cars, then i guess count me in that bucket. i get hated on because of what i think a good car looks like, but that doesn't dissuade me from doing what i like. in the end, it is my car and i have the look at it and drive it. **** what everyone else thinks. let people do what they want - and unless they're asking for feedback/opinions, just keep it to yourself if you do not have anything positive to say.

haters gonna hate - and haters are everywhere.

just snapped this one of mine over the weekend

Old 03-17-15, 08:13 AM
MEAHT
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Not a fan of super slammed whips but thats a sick looking car dangtheheo

Can we see more pics of the wheels and other angles?
thanks

MEAHT
Old 03-17-15, 08:26 AM
Sosodef79
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dangtheheo
if that's the mentality of the type of person who ruins cars, then i guess count me in that bucket. i get hated on because of what i think a good car looks like, but that doesn't dissuade me from doing what i like. in the end, it is my car and i have the look at it and drive it. **** what everyone else thinks. let people do what they want - and unless they're asking for feedback/opinions, just keep it to yourself if you do not have anything positive to say.

just snapped this one of mine over the weekend

Agree 100% . Sweet looking ride, nice job
Old 03-17-15, 11:22 AM
gekae24
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

if that's the mentality of the type of person who ruins cars, then i guess count me in that bucket. i get hated on because of what i think a good car looks like, but that doesn't dissuade me from doing what i like. in the end, it is my car and i have the look at it and drive it. **** what everyone else thinks. let people do what they want - and unless they're asking for feedback/opinions, just keep it to yourself if you do not have anything positive to say. haters gonna hate - and haters are everywhere. just snapped this one of mine over the weekend
️well said
Old 03-17-15, 08:55 PM
dangtheheo
Rookie

thanks guys. that rant was more in defense of the guy who was getting hated on because of what he likes. i can relate as i've been on that end before too (still am from time to time - i'm sure we're not the only ones too). i love viewing this thread because i enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing to their's.

anyways...

per request, a couple of other angles (from a while back):

Old 03-17-15, 09:27 PM
gekae24
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

thanks guys. that rant was more in defense of the guy who was getting hated on because of what he likes. i can relate as i've been on that end before too (still am from time to time - i'm sure we're not the only ones too). i love viewing this thread because i enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing to their's. anyways... per request, a couple of other angles (from a while back):
Nice, what kind of roof spoiler is that?
Old 03-17-15, 09:30 PM
dangtheheo
Rookie

Originally Posted by gekae24
Nice, what kind of roof spoiler is that?
thanks - it's Wald.
Old 03-17-15, 10:38 PM
1BAD4DR
Pole Position

Received 44 Likes on 29 Posts

Dangtheheo- what tint is that on your car looks really nice. Can u provide any details. Also is your lip painted to match or carbon? Looking to pick up the same one asap
Old 03-18-15, 09:55 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

^

Your car is always looking good
Old 03-18-15, 10:02 AM
MEAHT
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Car is dope man. Thanks for the pics

Are you upgrading to black pearl front emblem? would really complete that gorgeous front. Or better yet buy a replacement front logo (embossed) and color match it to the car.

Also do you have to replace your rear tires more often? I see the outside of wheel isnt even touching the ground!

thanks
MEAHT
Old 03-18-15, 11:35 PM
dangtheheo
Rookie

Originally Posted by 1BAD4DR
Dangtheheo- what tint is that on your car looks really nice. Can u provide any details. Also is your lip painted to match or carbon? Looking to pick up the same one asap
thanks - i actually think its a little too light for me. i got medium (30%) --- kind of wish i'd have gotten 25% now. the tint was done by http://www.calautotint.com/ ( they use a baking process and apply edge to edge, so there's no gap ). and the lip is painted to match (obsidian/212).

Originally Posted by MEAHT
Are you upgrading to black pearl front emblem? would really complete that gorgeous front. Or better yet buy a replacement front logo (embossed) and color match it to the car.

Also do you have to replace your rear tires more often? I see the outside of wheel isnt even touching the ground!
thanks i haven't decided what i want to do with the emblems yet... was strongly considering the black pearl front/rear set before sewall closed... i will probably do something about them after my other stuff comes in...

also, i'm on air suspension, so i have full contact at drive height
Old 03-19-15, 03:12 AM
bigblack06

Received 315 Likes on 219 Posts

thanks guys. that rant was more in defense of the guy who was getting hated on because of what he likes. i can relate as i've been on that end before too (still am from time to time - i'm sure we're not the only ones too). i love viewing this thread because i enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing to their's.

anyways...

per request, a couple of other angles (from a while back):

Looks good, wish I could my stuff together but winter still seems to want to stay.
The following users liked this post:
Biggsnuff (03-15-21)
Old 03-19-15, 03:19 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

Man thats a great looking GS.. Well done...
Old 03-20-15, 07:21 AM
5gurus
Driver School Candidate

Default I'm going to miss her

Stalled flat bed truck in lane 1 at 2am with no lights on + 2013 GS 350 moving at 55 mph = Walked away with no injuries! Im going to miss her.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!