GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Post Your 4GS F Sport

Old 11-15-12, 08:16 AM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LGSFS2012
I dont think so. why do you have a 350 with the Fsport bumper?
What's wrong with that? It's the same car with different options.

The F Sport has the same engine (2GR-FSE), the AVS system, the optional VGRS system, 16 way adjustable seats instead of 10 or 18 way, 14" ventilated front rotors, optional cabaret red interior, aluminum interior trim with aluminum pedals and black headliner which is exclusive to the F Sport model.

The F Sport is great! However, it's a waste of money for someone who is going to take off all the F Sport options and replace them with parts that are much more expensive.

Here's a non F Sport with an F Sport front bumper in a color that isn't available with the F Sport:

Old 11-15-12, 08:33 AM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LGSFS2012
I dont think so. why do you have a 350 with the Fsport bumper?
Post #22 explains we bought the F-sport kit We were one of the first to buy the GS when it debuted. Literally the first Saturday it came out. Our build thread explains everything. This is a GS that hundreds here have seen as we have taken it to various Lexus and non Lexus events in the SouthEast. Response has been overwhelmingly positive.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...roject-gs.html

As you can see we use the highest quality parts so far in our build, no fakes or knock-offs or things that look like things in our build.

Originally Posted by IAMJAVEDG
What's wrong with that? It's the same car with different options.

The F Sport has the same engine (2GR-FSE), the AVS system, the optional VGRS system, 16 way adjustable seats instead of 10 or 18 way, 14" ventilated front rotors, optional cabaret red interior, aluminum interior trim with aluminum pedals and black headliner which is exclusive to the F Sport model.

The F Sport is great! However, it's a waste of money for someone who is going to take off all the F Sport options and replace them with parts that are much more expensive.

Here's a non F Sport with an F Sport front bumper in a color that isn't available with the F Sport:

Exactly. We did want the cabernet leather, that is the biggest item missed. Otherwise with the use of RS*R coilovers we would love the functions of the F sport + mode in regards to suspension changes.

Next are big brakes planned and our kit install. Your big brakes look incredible.
Old 11-15-12, 10:24 AM
TitanFan
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got Her in August! Love it!!
Attached Thumbnails Post Your 4GS F Sport-iphone-pictures-094.jpg   Post Your 4GS F Sport-iphone-pictures-096.jpg   Post Your 4GS F Sport-iphone-pictures-104.jpg  
Old 11-15-12, 10:29 AM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Love it! Lexus did good with the graphite wheels on the F-Sport. Enjoy your few months old baby

Originally Posted by TitanFan
Got Her in August! Love it!!
Old 11-15-12, 11:25 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by djpeakSD
Here's my baby!

please tell me you did not cut your OEM springs why is it that people buy nice cars and put cheap stuff on them
Old 11-15-12, 06:56 PM
natnut
Pole Position

Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by ronfsp
Hi u r from Singapore too! I got it from Leong Seng at Paya Ubi. Can look for Daniel. Very helpful guy! Stamford tyres also selling but more expensive! Stamford quoted me $900/rim but i got from Leong Seong at $850/rim. Total bill rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres $6.2K. But lucky i traded my original rims + tyres at $1.5K. So heart not so pain Btw this rim + tyre profile setup is WedsSport recommended profile for Lexus 2013 setup. Anything more the rear will protrude out of fender, the front will hit the inside when full lock.
Thanks. I'm seriously considering between these, the TRD rims as well as the F-Sport rims from Sewell Lexus.

Oh and there's a facebook page for Singapore Lexus fans :

http://www.facebook.com/groups/sglexus/
Old 11-16-12, 06:38 AM
ShawnD
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by passnu2
please tell me you did not cut your OEM springs why is it that people buy nice cars and put cheap stuff on them
Please tell me you finally saw his thread where he put aftermarket springs on his car....he did not cut the springs.
Old 11-16-12, 07:49 AM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Hey,

To clarify this, we know this vehicle very well and they are custom springs on the vehicle. Done the right way

Originally Posted by passnu2
Old 11-16-12, 07:51 AM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Hes also waiting for the Tanabe springs to come out for even better ride quality
Originally Posted by ShawnD
Please tell me you finally saw his thread where he put aftermarket springs on his car....he did not cut the springs.
Old 11-16-12, 08:33 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by ShawnD

nah just saw his sig that said "custom" springs. after seeing the cheap replica rims figured maybe the owner went cheap and cut his springs.
Old 11-16-12, 08:40 AM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Please see the wheels up close and personal that are on the vehicle. We love to educate the consumer!

Old 11-16-12, 09:30 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by concavo
Please see the wheels up close and personal that are on the vehicle. We love to educate the consumer!

Sorry a marketing piece doesn't cut it for me nor is that going to educate anyone. I keep reading on multiple forums that you make replica, knock-off, rims. I have yet to read or see anything that makes me think other wise. Funny how your offering the same things, even down to an iPhone case, as another wheel company also located in FL
Old 11-16-12, 10:06 AM
ronfsp
Driver

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by natnut
Thanks. I'm seriously considering between these, the TRD rims as well as the F-Sport rims from Sewell Lexus.

Oh and there's a facebook page for Singapore Lexus fans :

http://www.facebook.com/groups/sglexus/
TRD rims too ex! $6K++Can get better rims with dat kinda price. I find pricing of Sewell stuff a little on the high side! & the F-Sport wheels the offset & width not agressive enough!
Old 11-16-12, 10:07 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Back on topic...
Old 11-16-12, 11:38 AM
Vossen Wheels
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ronfsp

I must say, that front bumper/lip combo is drop dead sexy

Search this Thread