Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Luxury Black interior with espresso wood trim

Does anybody have pictures of this? Please post it if you do
Old 04-22-12, 07:55 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I don't have any pictures, but it would be hard to go wrong with that interior. The Linear Espresso Wood is beautiful and will go with anything.
Old 04-22-12, 08:47 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Heres a pic from the website. very tasteful and elegant
Attached Thumbnails Luxury Black interior with espresso wood trim-black.jpg  
Old 04-22-12, 08:55 PM
Room4Tu
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LexusNN
Heres a pic from the website. very tasteful and elegant
Wow, I thought my Cabernet was sexy but that black leather and wood is pretty darn smexy!!
Old 04-23-12, 01:07 AM
onexcite
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Room4Tu
Wow, I thought my Cabernet was sexy but that black leather and wood is pretty darn smexy!!
That's the only reason I pick Luxury over F-Sport.
Old 04-23-12, 10:04 AM
nyczyang27
Driver School Candidate

Wow, beautiful. I knew i picked the right color combo when i ordered my gs350.

Originally Posted by onexcite
That's the only reason I pick Luxury over F-Sport.
Yeah same here. Black interior with espresso wood was just too awesome to pass up especially if my priority buying the car was the feel and look of the interior.
Old 04-23-12, 11:36 AM
caddyowner
Recovering Lexus Addict

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Nothing against you F Sport owners, but I'm old school luxury and like the wood trim. The expresso looks great (and my GF, who calls most interior wood trim "paneling", doesn't seem to mind it). However, after having black leather in my LS, I was looking forward to flaxen in the GS.
Old 04-23-12, 03:20 PM
jedimaster
Driver

Originally Posted by caddyowner
Nothing against you F Sport owners, but I'm old school luxury and like the wood trim. The expresso looks great (and my GF, who calls most interior wood trim "paneling", doesn't seem to mind it). However, after having black leather in my LS, I was looking forward to flaxen in the GS.
Oh, we got company. After driving Black/Black 3GS for many years, I went with Liquid Platinum/Flaxen for my Luxury 4GS and I couldn't be happier. The Flaxen really shows the contrast and I get so much compliments.
Old 04-23-12, 04:17 PM
caddyowner
Recovering Lexus Addict

My first thought was liquid platinum / flaxen, but none were available in my area. After seeing both LP and SFP, I decided I actually liked SFP better, despite having a blizzard pearl Prius sharing the garage.
Old 04-23-12, 04:55 PM
Gordy35
Rookie

Default Flaxen

exactly what is Flaxen leather I thought when I first heard about it that is was actually synthetic leather and not actual leather
Old 04-23-12, 06:15 PM
jedimaster
Driver

My first thought was liquid platinum / flaxen, but none were available in my area. After seeing both LP and SFP, I decided I actually liked SFP better, despite having a blizzard pearl Prius sharing the garage.
I had to wait a month to get my luxury with LP/Flaxen. Even then my local dealer had to swap with another dealer from out of state.

I was leaning toward SFP like you, but I felt in love with LP once I spent time staring at the LP from all different angles (2 hrs at the dealer). What I discovered was how LP highlights the contours of the car. I also noticed the big difference between the LP and other silvers. A silver RX350 was parked next to the LP GS and you could tell the LP simply pops!
Old 04-23-12, 06:27 PM
jedimaster
Driver

Originally Posted by Gordy35
exactly what is Flaxen leather I thought when I first heard about it that is was actually synthetic leather and not actual leather
Both Mercedes and Lexus are moving toward synthetic leather, because it does not get dried out and crack as it gets aged like natural leather. I acually learned this from Mercedes' sales guy. I will have to agree after owning the 3GS with natural leather on it. The synthetic leather on the 4GS looks better, IMO.
Old 04-23-12, 07:25 PM
caddyowner
Recovering Lexus Addict

My understanding is that the leather in the 4GS is not synthetic. Flaxen is one of the colors (like a saddle color) and the luxury package upgrades from the standard leather to semi-aniline.

The CT comes with NuLuxe synthetic leather.
Old 04-23-12, 07:33 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

No worries. I came really close to going with a Luxury GS because of the Espresso wood. It is great looking also, but I really love my Cabernet with Aluminum trim. Nice to have so many great choices!
Old 04-23-12, 09:44 PM
07LXgs350
Intermediate

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by jedimaster
Both Mercedes and Lexus are moving toward synthetic leather, because it does not get dried out and crack as it gets aged like natural leather. I acually learned this from Mercedes' sales guy. I will have to agree after owning the 3GS with natural leather on it. The synthetic leather on the 4GS looks better, IMO.
lol thats a bunch of bull****...lexus uses real leather mercedes and bmw use "leatherette"

Quick Reply: Luxury Black interior with espresso wood trim