GX4704ME
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by raytseng
can i suggest
-motorcycles Not Interested
-guns/firearms or knives (flashlights too) Only Interested in the 1 I have
-home theater or electronics Have a nice setup already
-skiing/snowboarding/skydiving/windsurfing or other adrenaline sport Definitely!
-golf Currently but I suck!
-casual team sport such as rec league softball/tennis/bowling etc. Maybe
-drinking of fine beverages (wine/scotch/bourbon) Not much of a drinker
-travel Yep, Definitely!
-videogames Nah
-volunteer Currently
-education/self improvement through classes such as cooking (or obscure ones like blacksmithing) Have enough formal education/Self improvement sounds ideal
-physical fitness/exercise Currently

or there's always the traditional friends and family (with or without childraising) No kids yet but fingers remain crossed. Can't wait!
Comments above in BOLD
Old 03-16-12, 07:42 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I totally understand your predicament since I trade cars every year. Heck, I was very happy with my '10 S5 Cab and traded it for an '11 S5 Cab just so I could get an Audi Exclusive color combo. I hate to get all psycho-babble in a car forum, but you sound like you are looking for the next new car as the next big "high". Eventually, it wears off, and as the previous poster said it will never take the place of serious interests. We can always rationalize ourselves into a new car becase there is something we don't like about the current one.

In my case, I've got a real reason for trading. I travel every other week and have to stuff my luggage into the Audi, plus my mother has back problems so if I take her anywhere I practically have to put the top down for her to get out of the car. It is time for me to get into something more "adult" that still offers thrills.

And maybe there is something to be said about waiting for a car (I'm waiting a month for my GS) that makes it that more special. I haven't been this excited about getting a new car in a long time!

Just don't look for the car to be the end-all and be-all of your happiness. There will always be a newer, better model around the corner.