GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-16, 05:34 AM
MsDee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bomdy
Roof and spoiler wrapped glossy black.

Whole front grill area wrapped including the bottom of the fog scoops.

Trying to make it look like fangs.

Wrapped my GS, should I call it Silver Panther or Silver Panda?
I like it enough to get it painted and make the changes permanent, thoughts?
She's beautiful... Silver Panther...
Old 08-21-16, 12:05 PM
GdsWrath
Driver School Candidate

Hello All, The name is Gene, Bought the car for the Wifey. Very nice ride...
Old 08-21-16, 03:19 PM
shurik74
Advanced

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Just decided to share my old & new car here... It's been a little over 7 months ago when I switch Acura family to Lexus. I do really miss 6 speed tranny + AWD combo sometimes though

My previous 2011 Acura TL SH-AWD 6speed in Mayan Bronze Metallic with Umber interior...
(SOLD)

My new 2014 Lexus GS350 Fsport with cabernet interior, lowered on Tanabe with Vossen VFS2 wheels

Old 08-23-16, 09:42 AM
grayson73
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by shurik74
Just decided to share my old & new car here... It's been a little over 7 months ago when I switch Acura family to Lexus. I do really miss 6 speed tranny + AWD combo sometimes though
So why did you switch? Are you happier with the Lexus overall?
Old 08-23-16, 10:13 AM
shurik74
Advanced

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by grayson73
So why did you switch? Are you happier with the Lexus overall?
Just wanted something new, I've been looking on GS for couple years and finally decides to switch, I do love GS's interior + huge navi screen for sure. I wouldn't say I'm much happier with GS but I like both cars, even though they have different characters. I'm still in touch with TL buyer, might buy it back whenever he decides to sell.
Old 08-24-16, 12:28 PM
Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

1. 2013 GS350 F-sport
2. Gray / black
3. Nav, No ML, BSM, Cold weather, Premium,
4. AWD
5. DRS
6. Skipper CF Lip
7. Looked at Audi All roads, This is replacing my 2010 VW Jetta sportwagon TDI 6 speed

Thought I would introduce myself, No stranger to Lexus as I have a few. My fun car is a 2008 Lexus ISF with quite a few mods. VW will be buying back my TDI and I decided to move to a nice AWD lexus and loved the way the F-Sport GS looked. the GS already has tint and I ordered the Skipper Carbon fiber front lip yesterday so that should be here soon. Id like to do wheel and lower it some but ever since putting Penskes on my ISF, I don't even want to bother with low end coilovers since they don't ride smooth. If I can find something that rides close to stock with a bit stiffer I will be happy. I also do not do lowering springs. That's just a terrible idea IMO.

My sportwagon, Stage 3 TDI ( bigger turbo, Tune, DPF / EGR delete 190HP/ 380 TQ), Air Lift air, wheels etc.

The ISF

Lastly the new GS

Old 08-27-16, 02:05 PM
TeamThrust
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wanted to say hello to everyone what I just picked up about a month ago

2013 Lexus GS350
1. GS (F-sport)
2. Color: exterior is grey with a red gut
3. Nav / Mark Levinson
4. RWD
5. DRS
6. Planned mods? Already lowered it with RS-R lowering springs and to make it look nice and simple
7. What other cars were you considering? Was considering an IS, but thought is was too small got a GS instead. What did this replace or add to? Handed over my modded 2011 Prius to my oldest daughter since she is off to college.

From this...

To this

Last edited by TeamThrust; 08-27-16 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-27-16, 02:56 PM
GSLexTexas
Rookie

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=Biggu;9595946]1. 2013 GS350 F-sport
2. Gray / black
3. Nav, No ML, BSM, Cold weather, Premium,
4. AWD
5. DRS
6. Skipper CF Lip
7. Looked at Audi All roads, This is replacing my 2010 VW Jetta sportwagon TDI 6 speed

Thought I would introduce myself, No stranger to Lexus as I have a few. My fun car is a 2008 Lexus ISF with quite a few mods. VW will be buying back my TDI and I decided to move to a nice AWD lexus and loved the way the F-Sport GS looked. the GS already has tint and I ordered the Skipper Carbon fiber front lip yesterday so that should be here soon. Id like to do wheel and lower it some but ever since putting Penskes on my ISF, I don't even want to bother with low end coilovers since they don't ride smooth. If I can find something that rides close to stock with a bit stiffer I will be happy. I also do not do lowering springs. That's just a terrible idea IMO.

My sportwagon, Stage 3 TDI ( bigger turbo, Tune, DPF / EGR delete 190HP/ 380 TQ), Air Lift air, wheels etc.

The ISF

Regarding your spoiler, it didn't come with a Lexus logo in that space, did it? If not, how did you place one in there? Was the emblem all adhesive or was there two prongs where you had to drill holes into the spoiler to get the emblem in? How do you know what size emblem to get? the same size that comes with the year and model of your car?

I ask b/c my spoiler is on the way from Japan and I wasn't sure if there will already be an emblem on there or would I have to go buy one from the dealership.
Old 08-29-16, 12:39 PM
davidollie
Driver School Candidate

Default Finally

I worked at Toyota as an intern and during that time I was able to take home a 2006 GS for the weekend. I vowed that I'd buy that car someday and that day has finally come.

1. GS 350
2. Black Exterior with Flaxen Interior
3. Nav but no ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. Considered looking into the Lexus LS as I love the ride but replaced my old 99 Toyota Camry. Quite the upgrade.
Old 09-01-16, 06:34 PM
4mula
10th Gear

Default My 2016 GS 350 AWD F Sport

Hi All,
Been a fairly long time reader, first time poster. Learned a lot from this site and thought I would share my new purchase. Just picked it up this Tuesday. It's Atomic Silver with Rioja Red interior. This is my first Lexus. Did a lot of research and finally pulled the trigger. It has to be the perfect blend of luxury and performance. We love it and plan to enjoy it for years to come.
Dave
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image.jpeg  
Old 09-01-16, 06:37 PM
4mula
10th Gear

For some reason it will only let me post one pic at a time. And it rotated this one....oh well.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image.jpeg  
Old 09-01-16, 06:38 PM
4mula
10th Gear

One more.
Old 09-02-16, 06:26 AM
charley95
Pole Position

Received 533 Likes on 388 Posts

Love the red interior! Hopefully you won't have to put a front plate on it, they look so much better without one.
Old 09-02-16, 05:06 PM
4mula
10th Gear

Originally Posted by charley95
Love the red interior! Hopefully you won't have to put a front plate on it, they look so much better without one.
Thanks! We really like how well the red goes with Atomic Silver. I'm in Missouri which needs a front plate, but I'm just going to take my chances and not install it.
Old 09-02-16, 08:11 PM
TeamThrust
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 4mula
Hi All,
Been a fairly long time reader, first time poster. Learned a lot from this site and thought I would share my new purchase. Just picked it up this Tuesday. It's Atomic Silver with Rioja Red interior. This is my first Lexus. Did a lot of research and finally pulled the trigger. It has to be the perfect blend of luxury and performance. We love it and plan to enjoy it for years to come.
Dave
Nice pick up and welcome!

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!