GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Is this car a clublex members car/anyone recognize this car!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-17, 04:53 PM
BIGGUY1986
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I work at an auto dealer i can get an auto report. not like the Carfax ones, but the real MV report thats nation wide.
Old 04-16-17, 06:34 AM
Vooduguru
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sha4000
Just join the lexus driver site and you can run all the Vin# you want.https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/home

Thanks, added. I was wondering if there's anywhere I can get a look at the original window sticker
Old 04-19-17, 10:03 AM
cloud777x
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ibidu1
Look at the first picture, you can see the ground through the grille. Most likely the internal plastic inside the bumper are missing. I bet this car is a rebuilt title car that was slapped together
that's a god observation i didn't notice until you picked it up.

I would get a GS460 over GS430, because it is newer and few of them has been made.
Old 04-19-17, 12:22 PM
b0ssGS350
Driver School Candidate

anyone know what front lip and side skirts those are and where to get buy?
Old 06-23-17, 09:23 PM
7SERIEStv
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 02msmg3
Found an 06 430 for sale at a dealership in Hollywood fl and wanted to know if this may have been a clublexus.com members car/someone here may recognize the car/know the owner so I can get some history and specifics on the car. I live about 4 hours from this car and just wanted to verify the Cars condition and any issues or problems it may have but haven't been able to make the trip to see the car in person. Already asked another clublex member if he could check it out but he has been busy w work and life and hasn't had the chance. Any and all info regarding this car would be greatly apprecaited.
just saw your post. I saw that car on Craigslist and went and check it out. I hope you didn't get that car because it's sweating around the headgasket. You can see oil residue around the headgasket. The springs has been cut so it bounce A LOT. The check engine light on (2 codes), abs light on and about 2 more light on the dash. The passenger seat and back seat rip. The pics you saw where from the auction, they were asking $8k. A dealer bought it and they asking $10k+. Two back tires showing thread on the inside, It was some more issues I found with it. I went and buy another car that wasn't modified. I like the headrest monitor, I would like to know how they did the install, pics of the monitors post below. Anyone know how they did the install or if the previous owner see this please chime in.
Old 06-23-17, 09:28 PM
7SERIEStv
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by cloud777x
that's a god observation i didn't notice until you picked it up.

I would get a GS460 over GS430, because it is newer and few of them has been made.
Plastic underneath is missing and plastic in the wheel well missing on both side. Also on the right side you can see a screw going in the bumper to secure the bumper. Buyer beware...
Old 06-25-17, 06:48 PM
Vooduguru
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds like a POS