GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-12, 09:14 AM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 111 Likes on 52 Posts

congrats mike, its gonna look sick!
Old 01-12-12, 12:11 PM
JE
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pleasure doing business!
Old 01-12-12, 12:47 PM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 01-12-12, 07:13 PM
LexFather

Exclamation

VVti (Nuum) is taking good care of my at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett. Crazy to think we know each other like 11 years now. We did lunch at an authentic Mexican restaurant that was really good and he snuck out and paid. Damn I feel bad, dude paid for lunch and then is going to do work on the car. I cannot stop saying how classy these people are and the top notch customer service they provide. Shout out to Joe Guant the service director for always taking incredible care of me and my family, to Brian Westbrook for always supporting the local community and Frank Mullin my sales guy for making me spend money

Took this rare IS 350 F-sport limited edition for a spin. Review to come.

The comments these wheels get are out of this world. I've never gotten so many compliments on wheels before from so many people, no matter the demographics. Everybody loves it.

Here are some sneak peek pics. Went home in a CT I requested, can't beat 42 MPG
Attached Thumbnails UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."-3.jpg   UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."-4.jpg   UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."-5.jpg   UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."-6.jpg   UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."-7.jpg  

Last edited by LexFather; 01-12-12 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-12-12, 07:18 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by stevenjai
How much did you pay for the CV3's? I was planning to get some myself for my 2gs300 POST pics!!!
You might want to email mike@vossenwheels.com

Originally Posted by KayGee
My favorite Vossens! I really liked the first set and now I REALLY like the new ones
Thanks dude. Time to request a special CV2 O.G Chrome KayGee Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Ay-nako
congrats mike, its gonna look sick!
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by JE
Pleasure doing business!
Guys/Gals, I can't say enough about JE, if you need brake fluid especially high performance Motul etc, give these guys an opportunity to earn your business. They are CL vendors

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
lol
Old 01-16-12, 04:24 PM
LexFather

Exclamation

After.....for now....

More pics to come soon. Vossen's offered plenty of BBK clearance. Car feels great and brakes feel superb, a little squeaky when they are cold (and its cold here) but offer fabulous feel with the Motul fluid thus far.

Very happy..

Attached Thumbnails UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."-8.jpg  
Old 01-16-12, 04:51 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brakes look great Mike thats awesome JEimports were able to help you James is the owner they aren t too far from me at all as a matter of fact they installed my coils and put my Vossen 083s on. He is becoming widely known locally for his drift car builds they do alot of LS swaps he has a 350Z with a LS motor and as well as a 240 chassis and several others even was told he was doing one on our chassis! I also saw a IS-f with a turbo installed they did I saw them dynoing it. Your build has gone great the BBK is huge with the CV3s and the yellow is pure sex!!
Old 01-16-12, 06:33 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A big brake kit is definitely needed with wheels that open. Looks really good.
Old 01-16-12, 06:37 PM
bigblack06

Received 321 Likes on 219 Posts

Looks good, the braking must be crazy!
Old 01-16-12, 07:01 PM
1STLXS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

looks good mike!
Old 01-17-12, 10:03 AM
LexFather

Thanks everyone..write-up and pics to come....
Old 01-17-12, 10:07 AM
Bnastyy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks clean man!
Old 01-18-12, 06:02 PM
LexFather

Cool

Very happy so far. Still "bedding" them in If anyone has any questions they can ask me as Jun-TW and I have been chatting back and forth about this install. I know the yellow isn't for everyone but I love it and I plan to add a couple more yellow touches to finish the look. This is an i4S pic.

More pics to come soon.

Originally Posted by MIA IS250
Jun tw has some great stuff and the brakes look nice, i have bought from them previously, i had their roof spoiler and trunk spoiler on my old IS250 and the fit and finish was superb! Can't wait to seethe brakes installed on a GS!
Indeed.
Attached Thumbnails UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."-bbk1.jpg  

Last edited by LexFather; 01-18-12 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-18-12, 07:06 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like it Mike. Yellow's not very common but it certainly grows on ya the more you see it. Certainly love the sporty flair the GS so desperately needs imo, it's a very sleek looking car. Can ya grab any pics from the front side with some side showing? Would love to see the front end with the yellow fogs and yellow brake calipers! They're awesome
Old 01-18-12, 08:13 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Very happy so far. Still "bedding" them in If anyone has any questions they can ask me as Jun-TW and I have been chatting back and forth about this install. I know the yellow isn't for everyone but I love it and I plan to add a couple more yellow touches to finish the look. This is an i4S pic.

More pics to come soon.

Indeed.
I like the color and would be interested in getting a set just wondering how the cost compares to other BBK.

Quick Reply: UPS guy to me- "If these boxes are a BBK to go behind those Vossen Wheels I faint".."