GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Lex Luga is about to become the total package!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-11, 12:18 PM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

R3
Originally Posted by jayajello
where did you get your g spiders from? i want them on my car for the winter
In the Classified wheels and tires section here on CL. I got lucky and pretty much got these brand new (new continental dws tires too! ). A guy on here had them on his IS for 2 months and then decided to sell his car.
Old 11-02-11, 12:24 PM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Im itching for a tanabe medallion exhaust and roof spoiler. I want tints but i love knowing the hot girls and the haters can see me. Even old people get pissed off or give me the "how the f" look when they see me driving...esp when im bumpin the JL W7 lmao =P
Old 11-02-11, 09:59 PM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Btw dont mind my rant, no disrespect to the older members here on CL.. Some of u guys are real knowledgeable and helpful..i got nothin but respect for those who fit that description...but for the oldies i see on the street giving me dirty looks in their ES, RX, 3 series, or whatever, let my brush my shoulders off, bump the music, and enjoy the ride.. My ride
Old 11-02-11, 10:58 PM
XxGoKoUxX

Received 59 Likes on 56 Posts

lol, unlike you I absolutely hate the attention. I hate when people stare me down like i STOLE the car. I've even been pulled over because a cop thought I was a drug dealer
Old 11-03-11, 05:45 AM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^^ story of my life! Even guys I work with hate on me and make stupid remarks c mon man my car is almost 6 years old but she is awfully clean I get the drug dealer thing too prolly cause I look younger than I am and dress like I'm young!
Old 11-03-11, 08:20 AM
XxGoKoUxX

Received 59 Likes on 56 Posts

lol, so you know how i feel lkapimp, haters gon' hate

Old 11-03-11, 10:47 AM
iRyan
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Lex Luga
Btw dont mind my rant, no disrespect to the older members here on CL.. Some of u guys are real knowledgeable and helpful..i got nothin but respect for those who fit that description...but for the oldies i see on the street giving me dirty looks in their ES, RX, 3 series, or whatever, let my brush my shoulders off, bump the music, and enjoy the ride.. My ride
Some of them gets kicks out of hating....I even had an older man tell me the Lexus are for older wealthy men...li told fortunately for me I didn't have to wait until I was old to be wealthy shook his hand and walked off....#******
Old 11-03-11, 11:21 AM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by XxGoKoUxX
lol, unlike you I absolutely hate the attention. I hate when people stare me down like i STOLE the car. I've even been pulled over because a cop thought I was a drug dealer
Attention is good depending on the situation ofcoarse. Late at night on the weekdays im never bumpin.. I sometimes even turn my fogs off to attract less attention lol
Old 11-03-11, 11:29 AM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Lmao Lkapimp, gokou, and ryangs, u guys are hillarious.
Old 11-03-11, 08:45 PM
jayajello
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by XxGoKoUxX
i go through this everyday im 17 driving an 08 gs350 and the one time i got pulled over the cop said to me "oh so mommy and daddy let you drive their car for the night huh?" i said im sorry officer but this is mine and just because you have a badge and a gun doesnt mean you can say things like that…he told me to have a goodnight after that..no ticket or anything.
Old 11-04-11, 02:57 PM
mr3gs300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jello you lucky I know if I wouldve tried that I wouldve got you look like the usual suspect get out the car sir interlock your fingers for me.....
Old 11-06-11, 04:20 PM
1supra
Pole Position

if you are getting looks and responce like this....how old are you guys? are you wearing ball caps with a straight bill turned to the side on your head.lol
Old 11-06-11, 06:28 PM
Harlemboi
Driver

Originally Posted by mr3gs300
Jello you lucky I know if I wouldve tried that I wouldve got you look like the usual suspect get out the car sir interlock your fingers for me.....
That's NY for you!!! Jayajello, if u woulda said something like that to a cop out here, ur face woulda been on the concrete with ur arms behind ur back!!!
Old 11-06-11, 06:31 PM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

i probably wear a fitted once every 15 times i drive the gs.. And i wear my fitteds straight like jayz lmao... But ok we made ours points can we get back onto my car.

If anyone sees or knows of a roof spoiler flint mica color or tanabe medallion exhaust for sale let me know asap thanks!
Old 11-06-11, 10:21 PM
1supra
Pole Position

lmao,that explains it ...the straight hats make about as much sense as the same knuckleheads that started the pants below the crack of your ***
Nice ride,concaves are growing on me.

Quick Reply: Lex Luga is about to become the total package!