ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005-184/)
-   -   post your GGP gs here, mods or no mods (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005/573815-post-your-ggp-gs-here-mods-or-no-mods.html)

monkey92 06-01-11 12:57 PM

post your GGP gs here, mods or no mods
 
so i've been lurking around searching for pictures of GGP(Graphite Gray Pearl) colored GS's and cant seem to find much. i've used the search feature and nothing came up..unless im not searching hard enough. so i decided to start a thread of GGP colored GS's

post pics on here, with mods or no mods! would like to see what people have done with their cars.

aka paco 06-01-11 01:52 PM

Thinkin this thread might end up getting closed but, as a fellow GGP owner i'll post..

haven't taken pics in awhile but here's the most recent pic of it in the driveway with my Supra


2002 GS300 Sport Design GGP with black interior.. not alot of mods but it has a few.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...a/DSC00500.jpg

taking it to get the windows re-tinted this week.

Sheehan1p 06-01-11 02:01 PM

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mem...2-img-0169.jpg
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mem...6-img-0175.jpg
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mem...8-img-0168.jpg
hehe

LiLS 06-01-11 03:36 PM

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1580992_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1238286_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2683898_n.jpg

DRAG2GS300 06-01-11 06:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here's smoky granite mica

aka paco 06-01-11 08:02 PM

love the cars guys, Sheenan let me get those stock 03 SD headlights :)



LiLs - car looks amazing, kills me to look at yours, I have all this $$ saved up but i'm trying to start a business so holding off on spending it, looking at your GS makes it hard though lol..
which roof spoiler is that? love the JP Wheels.

monkey92 06-01-11 09:16 PM

LILS your ride looks amazing! i started this thread hoping for someone to post up a car like yours.

im also from tx and drive a SD gs3 and had plans to make my car look a little like yours. which part of tx you from?

and everyone elses GGP looks real clean! GGP FTW :D

monkey92 06-01-11 09:21 PM

Quote:

taking it to get the windows re-tinted this week.
i need to do that same with mine soon too

2gsfowner 06-01-11 09:26 PM

DAMN. Some sick ride in here. Btw. Love the color.:thumbup::thumbup:

DaveGS4 06-01-11 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aka paco (Post 6432496)
Thinkin this thread might end up getting closed but, as a fellow GGP owner i'll post..

I searched when this thread was first posted and didn't find any 'Official GGP' thread and don't recall seeing one, so this is OK! If one already exists, please PM me the link and I'll merge 'em

frantinez 06-01-11 09:42 PM

Insurance Depo LED Tails, Brand New L-tuned exhaust, 18'' stock wheels (20'' MRR HR2's for the summer), L-tuned drop, L-tuned grille.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/fe43a001.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/cfa0ab16.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/b0e86a6e.jpg

Eric

KingNasGS4 06-01-11 09:59 PM

that smoked lower strip on the tails just makes the car.

monkey92 06-01-11 10:00 PM

^^^ agreed

SoCal Cyco 06-01-11 10:30 PM

this thread makes me wanna paint my car ggp. keep em comin boys

aprince1 06-01-11 10:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
03 SD with black interior

bowflex21 06-01-11 11:17 PM

such a nice color very classy

fuzzzz 06-01-11 11:41 PM

I've always loved this color. Clean rides everyone.

LiLS 06-02-11 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aka paco (Post 6433285)
LiLs - car looks amazing, kills me to look at yours, I have all this $$ saved up but i'm trying to start a business so holding off on spending it, looking at your GS makes it hard though lol..
which roof spoiler is that? love the JP Wheels.

thank you sir! Ugo Roof spoiler

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey92 (Post 6433467)
LILS your ride looks amazing! i started this thread hoping for someone to post up a car like yours.

im also from tx and drive a SD gs3 and had plans to make my car look a little like yours. which part of tx you from?

and everyone elses GGP looks real clean! GGP FTW :D

Austin, Tx sir but i am in Houston, TX all the time


the cars actually in the shop getting a huge makeover...

I decided to get rid of the GGP color due to the fact taht i might be the only one but im not feelin it in the sunlight, has this brownish hue to it i hate... :sad:

aka paco 06-02-11 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frantinez (Post 6433530)
Insurance Depo LED Tails, Brand New L-tuned exhaust, 18'' stock wheels (20'' MRR HR2's for the summer), L-tuned drop, L-tuned grille.

Eric

Love the look, I've always thought about getting the insurance depot smoked clear section tails like that, I figured it would look great on this color, my car came with the LED tails i have now so I just never bothered to changee them. Maybe it's time!

any pics of the side with the 3rd gen GS wheels? almost picked up a set recently..

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLS (Post 6433996)
the cars actually in the shop getting a huge makeover...

I decided to get rid of the GGP color due to the fact taht i might be the only one but im not feelin it in the sunlight, has this brownish hue to it i hate... :sad:

lol dang, I've always liked black on black, and my previous lexus was a 97 RSP SC300 turbo, never thought i'd find a color i liked better then that until i bought my GS! my GS has to be my favorite color combo of a car i've ever owned.

dejavu157 06-02-11 04:33 AM

2nd pic is orgasmic. if u go a lil lower on the 3rd pic in the rear that would be sick!

MiggzGS 06-02-11 04:56 AM

Nice rides... Loving that GGP color.

Thought the UGO spoiler is supposed to go on the end of the roof instead of on top of the window?

100bajan 06-02-11 08:57 AM

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:........DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! I don't have enough thumbs to put up!!! Nice:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

monkey92 06-02-11 12:32 PM

Quote:

Austin, Tx sir but i am in Houston, TX all the time


the cars actually in the shop getting a huge makeover...

I decided to get rid of the GGP color due to the fact taht i might be the only one but im not feelin it in the sunlight, has this brownish hue to it i hate...
damn i thought you might have been from the north texas area.

make overs are good lol but personally i love the GGP color. but i know what you mean. there arent a lot of people with that color in here, not where i live at least.

frantinez 06-04-11 07:49 AM

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/356f74e6.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/71b2a232.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/46880cd4.jpg

frantinez 06-04-11 07:53 AM

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/a49921d9.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...3/a49921d9.jpg

36Chambers 06-05-11 05:53 PM

That color came in 02 and 03 came with the dark housing headlight right...Man I want one now.

aka paco 06-05-11 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frantinez (Post 6438810)

what kinda drop do you have? sucks i've been looking forever for a set of the 3rd gen 5 spokes or a set of G-spiders friend of mine picked up some spiders dirt cheap, they look great on the 2g's as well as the 5 spokes..

frantinez 06-05-11 08:20 PM

I just installed 4 new sportdesign struts and 4 new l-tuned springs. Pretty cheap. Decent drop, great ride. Comfortable. I'll post a pic when the 20s go back on. Got em from Sewell.

I'm happy with it. I only drive every few weeks. Got 40k. And yeah it was an 02&03 color w/03 gettin the nicer options.

Eric

tmf2004 06-05-11 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kosi718 (Post 6433574)
that smoked lower strip on the tails just makes the car.

Good call on those lights.. :thumbup:

this is probably one of those GS's that almost just as rare as white on saddle.. The GGP with saddle interior is another "Rare" car IMO.. I search Yahoo autos all the time and i find maybe one 1 or 2 for sale out of the whole country..

SmokeyGS 06-06-11 08:46 AM

My hooptie..

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2663/...c3694cd8_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/...a13601cf_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2089/...f6beb88a_b.jpg

aka paco 06-06-11 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyGS (Post 6442969)
My hooptie..

lookin good Smokey.






If any of you 03+ guys wanna sell your spoiler let me know :) I was told my car had a TTE rear spoiler when I bought it, but further investigation leads me to believe it's just a ebay spoiler and i'd love to have a 03+





============================





http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...DSC00300-1.jpg
I'm probably the only SD with chrome rear emblem, previous owner did it.


http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...DSC00299-1.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...0/DSC00298.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...0/DSC00301.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...0/DSC00305.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...0/DSC00306.jpg




My car has been De-modded lol but I don't know many other GS's this clean with 207k on the clock, paint still amazing, runs smooth and tight as ever, and the interior is crazy clean..

Thanks to hand washing and keeping it in the garage

JasonGS3 06-06-11 11:30 AM

Looking good here!!! I love the stance on your ride!!! What are your wheel specs offsets? Did you have to do any fender mods?

36Chambers 06-06-11 08:28 PM

Someone Sell me a GGP

monkey92 06-07-11 02:42 AM

Quote:

this is probably one of those GS's that almost just as rare as white on saddle.. The GGP with saddle interior is another "Rare" car IMO.. I search Yahoo autos all the time and i find maybe one 1 or 2 for sale out of the whole country..
there was one for sale in my local lexus dealer couple months back when i was looking for a GS.. i regret so much not picking it up:cry:

monkey92 06-07-11 02:44 AM

Quote:

I'm probably the only SD with chrome rear emblem, previous owner did it.
i only have the lexus symbol in chrome also just like yours, probably changed by previous owner

SmokeyGS 06-07-11 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonGS3 (Post 6443328)
Looking good here!!! I love the stance on your ride!!! What are your wheel specs offsets? Did you have to do any fender mods?

Rolled fronts, shaved rears
20x9.5 +15
20x10.5 + 25
235/30/20
275/25/20
ADV5 Track Function

PrLWhtGS3 06-07-11 02:10 PM

love the color

Revive 08-29-11 04:31 AM

Hope you guys don't mind me bringing this one back. My ugly car:

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5908/57326980.jpg
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8262/87252660.jpg
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6795/70540937.jpg

Tint, tails, and exhaust installed:
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2302/88336257.jpg

Sorry my pictures aren't the greatest.

1QWKGS4 08-29-11 09:23 AM

I love this Color! Wish they made it on the GS4's?!

monkey92 08-29-11 12:05 PM

revive what exhaust is that? never seen those


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved