GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

more goodies for CT MEET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-01, 03:49 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

i just got Buckland Hills Showcase to sponsor the event.. they also filled me in on the release dates for Driven (4/27) and The Fast and the Furious (6/22). At least they're hooking up some free movie passes, posters, and half off for the weekend premier of either movie. You'll have to bring in a flier in order to get the discount. i will be handing them out at the meet. also, they're going to section off the front two parking lanes for any import that comes with a flier.. how phat is that?
anyways.. i may have even landed a job by putting this together. Alot of people are surprised at how easy it was for me to get all of these sponsors.. hopefully, it will be a good turnout...
Old 03-14-01, 09:52 AM
JiggsHall

That's great about having the meet at the Buckland Showcase Cinemas ! When are you planning on doing it ? I live right around the corner and will definitely be there
Old 03-14-01, 12:11 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

the meet will be at Acceleration Pluss.... dont get confused... Buckland Showcase is giving me some free tickets to raffle off, along with a poster(s), and they're creating fliers for me to giveaway that will reduce admission to Driven or The Fast and the Furious by half.
THey also said that they will be roping off certain areas for those movies for any import that comes with the flier. We will be setting up another meet for those movies later on...

hope so see you there...
Old 03-15-01, 10:18 PM
QBranchCars
Lead Lap

Tica,

Great job getting the sponsors for your event. You may recall, I was the coordinator for the SF Bay Area meet. As a word of advice, you should also post your latest meet info (date, location, sponsors list) in the meet section. For instance, out of curiosity, I was looking for the date of your event, and I couldn't find it. Jiggs was requesting the date, but you only responded with the location. Otherwise, keep up the good work of getting those sponsors. Gives me the idea to solicite our local cinema plex to get discounts for Driven and the Fast and the Furious for the Bay Area crew.

Also, see if you can get Mo from Swift Racing to give you meet special pricing for their HFI/ECU and TC.

Regards,
Old 03-16-01, 05:55 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Default Qbranch

thanks for the ideas... i'll call Mo next week and see what he says.. and the reason i didn't post the info in the other forum is because it doesn't seem to attract much attention.. regardless.. i'll post it there.. thanks again..