GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

So i think my gs4 is totalllllllll :-( smh

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-10, 08:45 PM
bklynboi
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So i think my gs4 is totalllllllll :-( smh

Well like the title say i think my car is finish, gone, done.......saturday morning on my way too work i got a flat tire, didnt have a spare in the car with me, so i called a friend of mines and asked him to bring me the spare tire since it was it his house, where i got the flat i didnt wanna leave my car there for 9 hours "while i was at work" so i told my friend to take the car home with him and park it untill im finish at work, while im at work i got a car from another friend saying be just seen my car crash into 4 parked cars and hit someone that was walkin in the streets...........i called the person that had my car and his phone was off "he called tmobile and turned it off" the first thing he said to me was "yo what up i got ya car keys with me and its parked on my block" i said i didnt ask about my car but since u wanna talk about it i just got a call saying my car is crashed. he said to me noooo ya car is parked up wtf u talkin about. my home girl that lives on the block my car is supposed to be parked on walked outside and didnt see my car, i asked my home girl to go 2 the crash location and see if its really my car she sent me a pic of my car ****ed up. i had to leave work right away. before i left work the person that had my car told me he parked it when to the store and a few guys beat him up and took his phone that why its off. when i got 2 the car the cops told me they found his phone and wallet on the car floor because he ran away from the seen. smfh to make the story a lil short here is my car now

Old 07-14-10, 08:49 PM
sleeper408

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn! Crazy story. Sorry to hear about it. That's really shady of your friend to do that to you. Does your car have a boot on it too?? I hope you get everything sorted out.
Old 07-14-10, 08:49 PM
vipXjunky
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

W..T..F...man thats effed up. your boy aint your boy. Thats crossing the line tryna make some excuse. how the hell he ran into 4 parked cars..was he drunk or what. Thats foul. sorry man.
Old 07-14-10, 08:56 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I can't believe what I've just read and saw!!!!!

Bro I'm so sorry to hear this man, we was suppose to get up this week!!!!!

This is foul!!!!!
Old 07-14-10, 09:08 PM
sikkwidit
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats F'd up man its best to trust no1, sry bout ur car tho
Old 07-14-10, 09:12 PM
bklynboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by sleeper408
Damn! Crazy story. Sorry to hear about it. That's really shady of your friend to do that to you. Does your car have a boot on it too?? I hope you get everything sorted out.

yea it has a boot, the detective said they gonna keep it a lil for investigation and they well release sometime this week, they waitin on the d.a word
Old 07-14-10, 09:15 PM
bklynboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by iLuvMyLEXY
W..T..F...man thats effed up. your boy aint your boy. Thats crossing the line tryna make some excuse. how the hell he ran into 4 parked cars..was he drunk or what. Thats foul. sorry man.
i heard a few things, he was racing someone and try to dip and lost control of the car, hit a guy and hit 4 parked cars.....he wasnt drunk, u really know who your true friends are when something like this happens
Old 07-14-10, 09:17 PM
vmirjamali
Driver

I hope you can get something out of this. Sucks though but since he was driving your car, I have a bad feeling your going to be out of a car, and possibly it may be your fault for the cars he hit. Hope that my idea on how this works is wrong, anyone know?

That car was a beauty, what a shame.

Edit: who in the world races people, with someone else's car without permission. That's just low. Know if the guy he hit is okay? That's the main thing atm you should be worried about.
Old 07-14-10, 09:17 PM
RAWKUSsd
Driver

damn that look like it hurt
Old 07-14-10, 09:20 PM
bklynboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by nar8ta
I can't believe what I've just read and saw!!!!!

Bro I'm so sorry to hear this man, we was suppose to get up this week!!!!!

This is foul!!!!!

smh i know bro, i dont think anyone understand how upset i am about this rite now, its killing me man, they ended up looking for him and arrested him the next day
Old 07-14-10, 09:20 PM
TxLexus400
Lead Lap

holy **** thats a jacked up story and im sorry that your friend would do something like that and sorry bout your car, also hopefully the dude he hit is ok.
Old 07-14-10, 09:22 PM
bklynboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by TxLexus400
holy **** thats a jacked up story and im sorry that your friend would do something like that and sorry bout your car, also hopefully the dude he hit is ok.
yea i seen the detective today and he told me the guy he hit is doing much better now
Old 07-14-10, 09:24 PM
lexo98
Racer

Received 265 Likes on 227 Posts

Homeboy or not if he doesn't look anything like that car right now I think he might pretty soon.
Old 07-14-10, 09:26 PM
bjlisiono
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

dang... sorry to hear about the car... hope you get something out of this.
Old 07-14-10, 09:32 PM
bklynboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexo98
Homeboy or not if he doesn't look anything like that car right now I think he might pretty soon.
well like i told his mother i trusted him and accident happen, we could have try and work something out if he had told me the true but he lie to me about the who thing and try to make it sound like my car was stolen, but it got me so mad that he could even tell me he did it, i told her its gonna be a different sorry now if he cant do something about my car...........i got a call today saying his mother wants to see me and try to work something out now

Quick Reply: So i think my gs4 is totalllllllll :-( smh