GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)
View Poll Results: 2GS, what kind of magnet is it for u. Is it a good net in a sea of fish?
Yes, I have gotten tons of compliments on my car and me b/c of it
36.36%
No, I have noticed no increase in attention from others
8.08%
Yes, from both sexes. Woman wanting me and guys wanting to know about the car
50.51%
Heck yes. Have you seen the pics SICK has taken? This car is incredible with the ladies
11.11%
Nope, I can't get anyone to look my way.
4.04%
I could drive a Lamborghini and no one is going to look my way
0%
Only chickenheads come after me.I.E goldiggers
7.07%
The only person who asked about my car was the person I got in an accident with, lol
1.01%
It attracts many business woman to my surprise
8.08%
Its a chick magnet, every Nissan now looks like a 2GS (imitation is the best form of flattery)
9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

GS sex appeal survey

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-06, 05:05 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
girls usually like things that are "pretty" so it depends on the mods. I always got comps on the gold GS with the shiny wheels (7out of 10 peope have no idea what the difference between chrome and hi-polished is....until they both get dirty lol).

I never used a car to get girls, it was always like the icing on the cake after we met on foot or at a social gathering. The funny thing is I used to always lie and tell ladies that I drove a Kia with rims, so it was always a relief when they saw the Lexus!
We are going to have a damn blast in Atlanta for Lexfest

I will say this. Yes, the GS always got comments. I will say when I had chrome wheels, it attracted more chicken heads and comments like "wow, cool" vagueness and more comments from people who knew relatively little about cars.

When I got the Weds and dropped it, I noticed the girls would ASK rather than state a comment "what you do"? or "it looks different but not sure what". From there the comments would be "great work, its refreshing" or "its not all in your face like the other guys, I like it".

It also gathered more comments from people in the "know" wiht mods.

Either way as D stated "icing on the cake"
Old 04-04-06, 05:06 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rbeermann
before i got this gs, i had a mitsu eclipse running 600hp...worth way more than the lex. guys loved the car, but girls could care less on how much power was under my hood.
Thats so funny and so true, I find that most girls could care less about small cars. you could have a Porsche 997 and they are like "yeah thats a cute little car i guess"
Old 04-04-06, 05:08 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
We are going to have a damn blast in Atlanta for Lexfest
Nah man, been with my lady for a while now, no more playing, only 1 woman rides in the 7 (well 2 women, my mother rides in it sometimes lol)
Old 04-04-06, 05:10 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
Nah man, been with my lady for a while now, no more playing, only 1 woman rides in the 7 (well 2 women, my mother rides in it sometimes lol)
Oh, sorry. Well let me be fhe first to tell you congrats. Congrats to having sex with one woman the rest of your life (beenie aka VInce Vaughn, telling Frank the Tank aka Will Ferrell in the movie Old School, during Franks wedding)
Old 04-04-06, 05:47 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got more guys like my car than girls...
Old 04-04-06, 07:04 PM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Never really thought about it and never really cared. I've been to car shows, usually to help a company out. I've gotten compliments, but also know that some don't like it, so I guess it evens out to nothing. I mod my car to suit me and not to impress anyone else.
Old 04-04-06, 07:36 PM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I've always been leery of women that seem to take an interest in the car before me. Seems to tell a clear story of what you're up against if she sticks around...
"She ain't nuttin but a gold digger, ..."
Old 04-04-06, 08:26 PM
Kharizma
Lexus Champion

i get hated on by what i like to call "spec-v(agina's)" and other cars similar in speed to those lol, I'll run them and when we stop they'll be like " WOW HOW DID I LOSE TO YOU? " and that's when I was all stock they couldn't figure it out! lol highschoolers are fun
Old 04-04-06, 09:54 PM
LexFather

I think chicks like it....

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ight=BABYPOWDA
Old 04-05-06, 12:20 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

GSs are everywhere here in socal.

Rarely do I get looks from anybody in my car.

Now in my former 92 legend, i got looks everywhere I go, even though it was stock. Boy I miss that car. I'm tempted to sell my car to get another legend .
Old 04-05-06, 08:02 AM
GUNRU-GS4
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Where I live I only see a GS maybe once every 2 weeks. Tons of ES,RX, and LS. Some chicks think my 98 GS4 is like some new kind of Lexus. People are always surprised when I say its 8 years old.

So I went to my older sister's salon one day to get a haircut. Some hot little 21 year old that works there asked my sis "who is that in the Lexus" after I left. She told her thats my brother. My sis told me that she was asking about me so next time I went in I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. Well that next weekend I picked her up and she said her ex boyfriend drove a modded up Ford Focus and how she was always embarassed cause it was really ugly with a body kit or something. To make a long story short, she got to spend a night on the town in the clean GS400 and I got to get a bedroom companion. So maybe the GS had something to do with that hookup. I dated her for a little while but she ended up being a stuck up bit*h!
Old 04-05-06, 08:14 AM
GUNRU-GS4
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Aww ***** I should've looked at these earlier. Nice way to polish the Lex
Old 04-05-06, 09:27 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

LMAO..1 sick... must have read iceburg slims book....
Old 04-05-06, 09:45 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by manila_boy
my new office mate drove her GS430 from IL - she replaced one of our employee. she parks beside me (des. parking) and everyday since she came i just could'nt help but fall

...everytime i see a female on a GS or IS i give them

you should be givin them more then a HA
Old 04-05-06, 12:40 PM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSteg
GSs are everywhere here in socal.

Rarely do I get looks from anybody in my car.

Now in my former 92 legend, i got looks everywhere I go, even though it was stock. Boy I miss that car. I'm tempted to sell my car to get another legend .
Legend...yikes!
Sounds like you need some rims, tint, and maybe a drop. It is true, here in socal there is WAY too much car competition to keep up. Hell, I saw four different GT2's within a 3 hour peroid on PCH the other day, but I still get looks on my Lex AND I used to get girls that wanted to take ride in the GS all the time. Without getting too graphic, all I can say is that good times have been had in both front seats, and the only time I've been in the back was well...umm you know. Now I'm tied down to 1 lady with a bun in the oven, but it used to be on like donkey kong. The GS was just the "icing on the cake", the "deal sealer", the real panty dropper is the total package. Come to think of it, my old accord has seen some good times too. The point is, I dont think a GS alone will get you any play at all, but it sure cant hurt.

Quick Reply: GS sex appeal survey