GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

NEED INFO on my 95 GS3 Pioneer Rear Door Speaker Enclosures

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-18, 07:34 AM
DeanWeen
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEED INFO on my 95 GS3 Pioneer Rear Door Speaker Enclosures

Ok folks I'm trying to determine the VOLUME of the REAR DOOR SPEAKER PODS and I know someone out there has those things laying in their garage or something and could easily do this.. The real challenge is finding the person or persons that actually have these laying around like that and are bright enough to be able to get the volume of the boxes with and without the port holes... Or even just one of the volumes. I'd be forever in their(your) debt!!!
I can do this but I was hoping to get the volumes before I actually had to take the doors apart so I only have to take them apart one more time and not once to get the speakers out and then again to put new ones in. I guess we'll see how lucky I am today because if nobody volunteers their time and services then I will probably do it myself and I will try to remember to post the info up here tonight if so!

Anyway, thanks guys! I appreciate y'all even reading my post and my plea for help!! Have a great day err'body!!
Old 10-26-18, 11:04 AM
joewitafro
Racer

Received 265 Likes on 188 Posts

I saved the rear left door pod so I can fill it up with water for you after scrapping my spare car yesterday.

Give me a few days and I will get you the volume of the rear door speaker boxes.
Old 10-30-18, 10:09 AM
joewitafro
Racer

Posting a second thread about this same topic days apart will not make me do this any faster. In fact it makes me want to throw it away and not help. Please calm your panties.
Old 11-01-18, 01:44 PM
joewitafro
Racer

NEED INFO on my 95 GS3 Pioneer Rear Door Speaker Enclosures-3ryts79.jpg
NEED INFO on my 95 GS3 Pioneer Rear Door Speaker Enclosures-oebkuaj.jpg

2.725 liters.
Old 11-06-18, 10:59 AM
DeanWeen
Rookie

Originally Posted by joewitafro
Posting a second thread about this same topic days apart will not make me do this any faster. In fact it makes me want to throw it away and not help. Please calm your panties.
Lmao!!

Joe, did I honestly post this twice!? I can see me doing that though.... Recently I've been getting **** back in order in my life and after about a ten year hiatus from smoking weed I got a medical vape contraption and have been using it to try and overcome some major insomnia.. the only drawback? Posting everything multiple times because I don't recall doing it the first time! Apparently! Lol.. ok this just lets me know I am medicating a little too much. Lol sorry Joe.

Oh and btw, you coming through and actually doing this for me is makem if you ask me! This is the kind of thing you do for an honest to God friends and I have to say that I consider you a friend. Thanks bud, that's really really cool of you to even attempt! I'm sure it was a ton of fun!
Old 11-06-18, 11:01 AM
DeanWeen
Rookie

Default Dude!!

Originally Posted by joewitafro

2.725 liters.
That right there.... Is freaking awesome! You kick much butt my friend!!