Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Northwest Ohio 2nd Gen GS owners?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-16, 09:43 AM
AmanO
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Northwest Ohio 2nd Gen GS owners?

Any regulars here?

I am in Toledo.

I saw a white one at an IHOP and am now kicking myself for not asking the owner about the LED tails that were on there?

This thread is about general curiosity, as well.
Old 04-17-22, 10:37 PM
SAVAG3
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know if there are any upcoming meets in Vancouver this summer?

Edit: oops sorry wrong thread

Last edited by SAVAG3; 04-18-22 at 09:02 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 11-16-22, 03:54 PM
RA112222
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help - is250 no start - in burnaby?van

Hello All,

New Member here in Vancouver. I have an 08 Lexus IS250 AWD that was parked for a couple of years and now won't start.

It has new fuel (old fuel changed), spark, compression (over 120psi), low pressure fuel line has good pressure 35psi, i swapped the fuel pump with a good running IS350. The car doesn't want to start.

I tried cleaning out the original injectors because they commonly get stuck when sitting for a long time. After i did that and installed the car ran for about 1 minute and died. I thought it had to be bad direct injectors preventing fuel from getting to the cylinder

I swapped out all 6 injectors with new aftermarket injectors and the car won't start. I'm at a loss for what's the cause. It has low kms

I am suspecting my DI module is bad. Is there anybody in Vancouver with a running G2 (2006-2013) IS250 willing to temporarily swap the DI inector module for a few min just to confirm if mine is bad? Its the modle right at the front of the engine beside the airbox and i'll do all the work, it will only take a few min. You would really be helping me out before i throw more money at this thing. Beers or coffee on me, cheers.