Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Anyone know of a Toyota repair shop in Wayne County MI

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-11, 02:04 PM
Kusay76
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know of a Toyota repair shop in Wayne County MI

I need help PLEASE!! I've been in this state for a couple of years and I'm still looking for a decent mechanic to do reg repairs and minor mods. I can find a few places in Oakland, Washtenaw & Kalamazoo that specialize in Toyota/Import repair but not a single one in Wayne County. None of these places are open on Saturday other than the dealers who want $130 an hour, or the chain repair stores that are geared toward domestics and can't fully diagnose whats wrong. If you know of reputable shop in Wayne county who is familiar with Toyota please let me know.

Thank you.
Old 10-17-11, 02:43 PM
caddyowner
Recovering Lexus Addict

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

About 10 years ago, I remember an Infiniti owner I used to know talked up some independent shop around Canton for Japanese car service. I don't remember the name of the place, can't find anything that jogs my memory on Google, and don't know how to find that guy. Some help I am, ehh?

I remember that a co-worker had a high-mile Nissan Maxima(?) with a rear end clunk that he wanted fixed before giving the car to his son. The dealer wanted big bucks to fix the problem and this guy suggested he take the car to his independent shop in/around Canton. That afternoon, the shop called him down to discuss the repair. They took him under the car while on the lift and showed him that the whole rear end of the car was eaten up with rust. They shop said the car was unsafe and they wouldn't work on it. The owner ended up junking the car.
Old 10-18-11, 02:34 PM
Kusay76
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the response, i figured I would give it a try before I suck it up and take a day off work and go to one of the places in Ann Arbor. I've been procrastinating and def need to get it looked at before the snow hits the roads. Thanks again for the response.