Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Indiana Supra Club 2020 Annual meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-20, 03:34 PM
StiCk3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indiana Supra Club 2020 Annual meet

CALLING ALL SUPRA/TOYOTA OWNERS!!
The Indiana Supra Club is proud to announce the long awaited revival of our annual Indianapolis Supra Meet! I’m sure we’re all tired of waiting at home for car season to finally kick off, so what better way to do it than with Toyota’s most iconic sports car, the Supra! All 5 generations of Supra are welcome, as well as all other Toyota/Lexus/Scion owners and enthusiasts. Come on out to enjoy a fun filled weekend with the best that Toyota and Indy has to offer!

Our main event will be the Show n' Shine hosted by Ed Martin Toyota on July 11th. Check out Indiana’s largest Toyota dealer and the best they have to offer! Food trucks, Toyota gear, and the Supra Trivia/Karaoke Contests! All Toyota owners/fans are welcome to attend! https://www.facebook.com/events/2279122229062276/

We will be hosting additional activities throughout the weekend as well, including meet and greets on Friday/Saturday, as well as a dyno session on Sunday. If you wish to participate, join us on the Indiana Supra Club home page for the most up-to-date info! https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianaSupraClub/ If you're not on FaceBook and wish to participate (specifically the dyno day), contact me here and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Indiana is currently on Stage 4 of re-opening (gatherings of up to 250 people) due to the covid-19 situation. We are on track to Stage 5 (250+ gatherings) on July 3rd. I'll keep the event page updated as time/events progress, but hopefully we have the event up and running without restrictions. Hope to see you there!