ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Great Lakes (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/great-lakes-23/)
-   -   Wisconsin!? (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/great-lakes/188644-wisconsin.html)

1badceli 11-23-05 12:32 AM

Wisconsin!?

1 Attachment(s)
I am a New lexus owner!! I just purchased a '92 SC400!! I am very happy with it and hope to do many upgraded to it! Who else is from wisconsin or very, very close? I live in Delavan, Wisconsin-53115!! Way down at the bottom. i am about 2 hours from chicago...give or take!!

iasc300 11-24-05 03:02 PM

aint from wis but from iowa maybe in spring - we can meet up and go to chicago to meet the chitown owners??

1badceli 11-24-05 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by iasc300
aint from wis but from iowa maybe in spring - we can meet up and go to chicago to meet the chitown owners??

Sounds like a plan!! :thumbup:

iasc300 11-25-05 01:29 PM

what kinda upgrades were you looking into doing to your sc? :thumbup:

1badceli 11-25-05 01:42 PM

what kinda upgrades were you looking into doing to your sc? :thumbup:

I would like to get some rims. 20's or 19's but no smaller than 18's and they do not have to be staggered. I am just going for looks right now!! A suspension...a nice one! I dont want to lose much of the ride quality. A big system would be awesome to. I am thinking about sending my whole gauge cluster in to www.lextech.org to get the bulbs all changed to blue including the needles or i might do gren or white needles (undecided yet!!) and do the climate control as well. I would like to upgrade to the 97 + bumpers and side skirts if possible and then put a lip kit on it. HID's for sure!! Black leather swap or a custom interior. Black pearl Lexus embelems. New wooden dash kit...i owuld like a black wood but i cannot find one for a SC so i might have to get carbonfiber. But i would really like the black wood. Upgrade to a 97 or 98+ shifter assembly if possible. Magnaflow exhaust. And as far as performance i am unsure right now. I probably will not do anything for a while!! I would like to just have a reliable good looking car for now. But in the future i was either thinking about a custom Pro Charger kit on it with a newer motor or a built one. Or turbo it. And either way i was thinking about doing a 6-speed swap for fun!! My buddy is trying to convince me to do a 1jz swap instaed of beefing up the V-8. But i want to do something different. I kind of like the V-8 anyways!! :thumbup: I am sure i ahve other plans but i cannot think of them right now. But this is just a small list of stuff for now!!

iasc300 11-25-05 08:54 PM

sounds like you have it pretty much thought out right now- and from what i read it all sounds awesome- i also was looking for black wood for my interior too but couldnt find any- but yea man keep at it- i was thinking about lextech blue lights as well- it must be a black onyx sc owner thing :woot:
later bro

1badceli 11-25-05 09:29 PM

sounds like you have it pretty much thought out right now- and from what i read it all sounds awesome- i also was looking for black wood for my interior too but couldnt find any- but yea man keep at it- i was thinking about lextech blue lights as well- it must be a black onyx sc owner thing :woot: later bro

LOL!! Yea it must be!! Thanks for the props. I hope to meet up this spring in illinois some time!!

4thone 11-27-05 11:15 AM

Wisconsin

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys I live in Menasha near Appleton.I have been a Lexus owner since 94, this is my fourth one (hence the name).Have fun in Chitown and keep the mods coming as I will also.
Pic of cars

4thone 11-27-05 11:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This ones for sale.

iasc300 11-27-05 02:57 PM

sweet new lex bro

1badceli 11-27-05 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by 4thone
This ones for sale.

Is that a GS300 or a GS400? And how much you asking??

1badceli 11-30-05 03:37 AM

Well i found another cari really want...not gonna say what it is until i get it!! So this baby might be for sale allready!! I am trying to get someone lined up right now incase this deal goes through!!

4thone 11-30-05 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by 1badceli
Is that a GS300 or a GS400? And how much you asking??

It's a 2000 300 with 33707 miles.
I am asking 22999.
There are more pics and info at Lexus vehicles classifieds.

1badceli 12-01-05 08:09 PM

Any interested people in my SC400??

tmf2004 12-01-05 08:17 PM

Great new ride..... I was born in Racine Wis.. But moved to Fl at a very young age.... Great car... :thumbup: