NY TURN-KEY READY - Best of the Best - FULLY BUILT Ready to Drop in 2JZ-GTE VVTI

Old 06-19-14, 08:40 AM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TURN-KEY READY - Best of the Best - FULLY BUILT Ready to Drop in 2JZ-GTE VVTI

NAME: Hiral Patel
Phone:5163536482
E-MAIL: HPatel83@gmail.com

COMPLETELY TURN KEY - Fully built motor.

Fully Blueprinted and Balanced. Clearances double checked everywhere.
Timing has ALREADY been set. This was fully checked with the Cam Card and multiple phone calls with the camshaft manufacturer to verify and optimize the correct degree with scope.

I am only selling this engine because I have decided to part out my car. This is truly the crown jewel of the car. You'll be getting something with a tremendous amount of time and thought invested with planning and building it. This engine has seen ZERO miles and has been on an engine stand just waiting to be run. The amount of detail and planning on this engine was crazy. I think there was about 6 months of research just planning it. What I tried to do was set out to build the most Reliable, Thoughtful Efficient Street 2JZ that I could. If I could do it all over again, I would do it EXACTLY the same way.

================================================================================
================================================================================

ENGINE

JDM 2JZ-GTE VVTI MOTOR - Fully Balanced and Blueprinted by one of the Best Builders in the Country - Jeff Gerner of Four Rings Performance
Fully assembled with Gates racing timing belt already set using Cam Card and Scoped to Verify
Full Engine assembly and Work pictures can be found on the next post as well as on my build thread.
Call me if you need anymore clarification on anything.

-- Head --

HEADGAMES HEAD:

Cleaned, Decked,
Headgames Pocket Port
Ferrea Beehive Springs
Ferrea Titanium Retainers
Ferrea Locks
Ferrea Bronze Guides
Ferrea 6000 Competition Plus Intake and Exhaust Valves
Shimless Buckets
Viton Valve stem seals
ARP 625+ Custom Aged Headstuds
OEM Supra TT Headgasket
BRIAN CROWER 272 VVTI CAMS

-- Block --

FOUR RINGS PERFORMANCE BLOCK

Fully Balanced and Blue Printed
Cleaned, Hot Tanked, Decked, Line Honed, Bore and Hone .20 Over,
Custom Induction Performance spec JE Assymetrical 10:1 High Compression Pistons .20 Over w/Upgraded Pins
SPECIAL Third TOTAL SEAL OIL RINGS
Manley Turbo Tuff "I" Beam Rods w/ ARP 2000 Bolts
Calico Coated ACL Race Bearings "X" Series
ARP Mainstuds

Some of the Details on the Assembly:

Bore and precision hone to with deck plate attached and torqued to spec
Micro polish crankshaft
Deck cylinder block
Total Seal tension oil rings
Measure all internal bearing clearances and adjust
Dissassemble oil pump, clean, port for extra flow reassemble
Assembly of short block and lower pan assembly, oil pump and pick up etc.
Includes final confirmation of all clearances, precision gapping of rings, installation of main studs, final cleaning of all parts, installation of rings to pistons with FRP gap alignment, super clean assembly, torque all fasteners, set rod bolts with stretch gauge
Installed Headgames cylinder head, installed water pump, installed cams and cam drive pulleys, timing belt, crank trigger, degree cams set exhaust pulley for exhaust centerline of xxxx degrees / intake variable,
installed crank damper and re-set damper assembly bolts with lock tite, installed valve covers- s plugs etc....

--ALREADY ON THE ENGINE LOADED--

Oil Pan Sealed
Cleaned and Ported Oil Pump
OEM OIL Filter Cooler CLEANED and Verified
OEM Coolant Pipe with Twin Turbo cooling provision delete
Gates Racing Timing Belt
Titan Motorsports Billet Tensioner
ATI Crank Pulley Dampener
Fully ported and cleaned Oil Pump
NEW NGK BKR8EIX Iridium Spark Plugs
WATER PUMP
TURBO OIL RETURN ADAPTER
NEW 2 CHROMED, CLEANED AND -10AN TAPPED VALVE COVERS WITH GREDDY CAP
NEW OEM CRANK POSITION SENSOR
NEW OEM CAM SENSOR
NEW OEM VVTI SENSOR AND WASHER
NEW OEM UPPER AND LOWER TIMING COVERS AND BOLTS

OPTIONAL: These items are already on the engine. If you would like, I can keep these on for you and include them for an extra $750.
NEW PHR Lower Waterpipe Rotator Kit
NEW OEM - Starter
NEW OEM - A/C Compressor (UPDATED DENSO DESIGN)
POWERSTEERING PUMP
NEW Gates Racing Serpentine Belt (Correct part to accommodate ATI Pulley)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details and Backstory

The core is a JDM 2JZ-GTE VVTI Engine. If you're wondering why VVTI, well, its for a variety of reasons most notably including earlier spool up and smoother operation. The 2JZGTE VVTI engine was the updated engine given to Supras in Japan upto 2002. Most good standalones like the ProEFI can control VVTI with no problems. Pretty simple to setup.

The Head was shipped off to HEADGAMES where it was fully done up by David (owner of Headgames). There was a lot of planning and reasoning behind the direction that was taken. Things like Beehive springs were on purpose for a variety of reasons. I spared no expense when I built this motor. When the head was completed with its Pocket port job, shimless buckets, and all the Ferrea goodies, it was shipped directly to my engine builder in Missouri.

The engine builder is extremely meticulous which is partly the reason I chose him. I needed someone to match my OCD on engine building details =).
His name is Jeff Gerner and owns Four Rings Performance. The amount of detail and time that went into this engine build was amazing. I have an incredible amount of pictures documenting everything on this build which I'm going to post below this. You can see more about the ENTIRE build on this engine on my build thread for reference. This motor is extremely well documented. The camshafts were degreed and scoped to verify.

Leak down test done on all cylinders and passed with flying colors. For more information about that you can call me and I will explain to you how that was done with more details.

Rings were spec'd properly for both Pump or Race Gas and E85 use. The Pistons are custom Special Induction Performance spec'd pistons. They are JE Assymetrical 10:1 High Compression Pistons .20 Over w/Upgraded Pins with options. Pictures below for details. Under the direction of Victor and Alpha, I commissioned these to be made for me. They are amazing with the amount of technology in them.

This was to be the Ultimate Street Engine. The criteria for the engine build in order of Priority was 1) RELIABILITY and STRENGTH, 2) 100% Streetable 3) POWER. I had it built with the intention and direction that I would never sell the car and that the motor should be very reliable. It should be noted that due to my power goal and the list of my priorities, I had purposefully decided not to do the billet main caps. This was not due to cost since I've obviously spared no expense. The intention of this engine was not to exceed past the efficiency of what could be done effectively on the street. There are a number of reasons why I did this. For more information on why, you can call me and I'd be more than happy to discuss this. Whoever gets this motor I truly believe will be very happy.

Price: $11.5K Picked UP in New York, $12.5K Shipped

I've consulted with a few Supra owners and shop owners, Pricing is extremely fair... There's a ton of labor that is NOT to added into your price. I will consider that a loss. I just want it all to go in one piece, so the majority of that is not being added to my price. Someone is truly going to get a GREAT GREAT motor that would have taken them months to build along with a much cheaper price than if they were to build it themselves.
Call me or E-mail me directly if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to discuss any details of the engine.

Thank you,

-Hiral

Any additional information on history and time can be seen on my build thread at this link:

Supraforums.com

Also Here on my.is but considerably longer:

http://my.is/forums/f219/hirals-buil...7-26-a-423688/
Old 06-19-14, 08:41 AM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Milled deck and fresh bore and hone - 25 Degree Cross Hatch Perfection

Checking Main bearing Clearances (Preadjustments)

Callico Coated bearings w/Main Caps

Parts ready to assemble

Workspace

Block ready to accept crank

Polished Rod Journal

Video of the Crank Spinning Freely

Pistons ready to go on Rods

Rods came back from Manley for Rebushing

Second rings Gapped, ready to go on Pistons

Short Block Assembled

PERFECT SEAL JOB

Short Block Assembled

Aristo 2JZ - One Piece Reluctor - Crank Trigger

ARP 625+ "Jesus" Studs

Old 06-19-14, 08:42 AM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Headgames Head

Careful Lubing of Studs

Headgaskets and Studs ready for Install

Proper lubing of spot faces on head fasteners

Shimless Buckets lubed

Cam Caps

Cam Lobes lubed up

Setting the Cam Center Line

Cam Degreeing

I WILL HAVE CURRENT STATE OF ENGINE PICTURES UP TOMORROW, IT WILL HAVE THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS AND ACCESSORIES ON IT. I JUST HAVE TO GO TO THE SHOP AND TAKE THE PICTURES. Thank you.

EDIT:

CURRENT PICS

Old 06-19-14, 10:34 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Vouch below

Originally Posted by dexlex2002
Hello Dave. Hiral is a good personal friend of mine and has an excellent reputation for selling high quality parts on MY.IS. I personally can vouch for him to be a reputable seller on clublexus. Please contact me if you have any further questions. Thank you.
Dexter AKA Dexlex2002
Old 06-19-14, 12:05 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn Hiral sucks that you put so much time into that car and now your going to part it out. Good luck with the Sale.
Old 06-24-14, 07:18 AM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
Damn Hiral sucks that you put so much time into that car and now your going to part it out. Good luck with the Sale.
I know, it sucks. Well, I just hope it goes to a happy home. I spent a ton of energy on the car and engine... but now its time to part ways. Sigh. Oh well, i'm looking forward to the future ! Thanks for the luck, I'm sure whoever gets this engine will be very happy. Thanks....
Old 07-02-14, 02:19 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow..... Very very impressive looks like you choose the right people to take care of your build for sure. Amazing, what now Jeff!! What you got on this motor huh!!! Jk jk
Old 07-08-14, 09:57 AM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
Wow..... Very very impressive looks like you choose the right people to take care of your build for sure. Amazing, what now Jeff!! What you got on this motor huh!!! Jk jk

Thanks man, much appreciated. Yes sir, I spent a lot of time vetting and finding out who to take this to and planning this out to my idea of perfection. The person who gets this will be a very happy camper =)
Old 07-14-14, 08:08 PM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Deposit Lock Received...
Sale PENDING
Old 07-25-14, 02:20 PM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Spoke too soon. Buyer backed out due to unforeseen financial circumstances.

ENGINE STILL FOR SALE
Old 12-08-14, 07:11 AM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Engine still available
Old 01-03-15, 01:51 PM
Yogujuhere
Driver School Candidate

Up to the Top!