Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Please tell me that it is not true

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-15, 08:17 AM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please tell me that it is not true

I guess not much people know but I just heard that the right hand drive black supra got waxed a few nights ago from a sc in Mexico I heard it was like 3 to 4 times that it happened too I guess it takes more to win than just making 1200 horsepower as the sc dyno video shows it only made 848 horsepower. wow
Old 01-06-15, 08:17 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
I guess not much people know but I just heard that the right hand drive black supra got waxed a few nights ago from a sc in Mexico I heard it was like 3 to 4 times that it happened too I guess it takes more to win than just making 1200 horsepower as the sc dyno video shows it only made 848 horsepower. wow
Correction 1300 hp for you Trolls that are all talk!

Spinning ain't winning!!!!
Old 01-07-15, 06:05 AM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Correction 1300 hp for you Trolls that are all talk!

Spinning ain't winning!!!!
So to sum it up, u are a dyno queen that can not win a race in the streets. I also had heard that another automatic gray supra making much less power than you whooped you too. So continue making big power for nothing, what a joke

Spinning aint winning, well u have proven that well I heard u are running 15 inch tires in the back with triple the amount of sidewall on your m/t as the sc??
Old 01-07-15, 07:31 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

So to sum it up, u are a dyno queen that can not win a race in the streets. I also had heard that another automatic gray supra making much less power than you whooped you too. So continue making big power for nothing, what a joke

Spinning aint winning, well u have proven that well I heard u are running 15 inch tires in the back with triple the amount of sidewall on your m/t as the sc??
Yep thats me^^^^ but at the end of the day you are still just a TROLL!!!!!!!

So whenever you wanna line up with my dyno queen just let me know!!!
Old 01-07-15, 07:54 AM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Thumbs down

Anyone in here that runs their car instead of their big mouth knows that at any given time a " slower " ( idk if i would consider a 900HP car slow ) can put a hurting on any car. I don't get into the pissing matches on the net, but i think you could have brought this up to Roger in person instead of being a ***** and bringing it up online to try to embarrass somebody who obviously has something you want , you envy , or hate. The better car won , it is what it is.

This aint Supra Forums or JDM south , this is not what CL is about.

Mods lock this **** up.

Last edited by M3ONJUICE; 01-07-15 at 07:58 AM.