Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

tampa.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-14, 07:40 AM
ds01lexus
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks 473! This is very helpful. Looking forward to linking up with you when we establish a meet.
Old 02-10-14, 07:42 AM
ds01lexus
Rookie

Mrd, we will definitely incorporate Sundays in to. We don't want to leave anyone out. Looking forward to seeing you at a meet.
Old 02-10-14, 12:40 PM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ds01lexus
Thanks 473! This is very helpful. Looking forward to linking up with you when we establish a meet.
I would try to make it out on the 22nd...I will keep checking here to see if you guys put something together
Old 02-10-14, 03:13 PM
addienicho
Driver

Originally Posted by 473

That is a new Avatar...is that your girlfriend? Must like her alot to let her sit on your new IS...LOL
Lol not my girlfriend because that's me sitting on my own car. I won't ever let a friend or bf sit on my baby.
Old 02-11-14, 04:24 AM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by addienicho
Lol not my girlfriend because that's me sitting on my own car.
Oh I am soooooooooooo "busted" assuming you were a guy due to earlier exchange of post about car stuff sorry!

Originally Posted by addienicho
I won't ever let a friend or bf sit on my baby.
And not in attempt to redeem myself I thought about that as due to the way you responded to earlier post. You did not act like someone who would let anyone just sit on your car...and I have to admit I was a little bit taken by the avatar (reason for post) and I thought maybe that was you on the car...no really I did think that for about a minute...LOL

And I am the same way as I don't even want anyone touching it much less sitting on it..no friggin way!!!
Old 02-11-14, 12:25 PM
addienicho
Driver

haha its all good, i'm just a car chick on the forum lol. but yeah no touching of my car unless approved. but catch down in a tampa meet or something. hopefully next month i will be down there for about a week.
Originally Posted by 473
Oh I am soooooooooooo "busted" assuming you were a guy due to earlier exchange of post about car stuff sorry!

And not in attempt to redeem myself I thought about that as due to the way you responded to earlier post. You did not act like someone who would let anyone just sit on your car...and I have to admit I was a little bit taken by the avatar (reason for post) and I thought maybe that was you on the car...no really I did think that for about a minute...LOL

And I am the same way as I don't even want anyone touching it much less sitting on it..no friggin way!!!
Old 02-12-14, 03:18 PM
robertrios
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a big parking lot next to stadium chilis where the miami subs was, there used to be meets there all the time. Not so much since Miami subs shut down. I am in the South Tampa area, I know 99RX so if anything comes up I should be in for 2 cars.
Old 02-13-14, 04:45 AM
sc-fsport
Pit Crew

Hey is this an open invite?
Old 02-13-14, 05:27 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm pretty sure this is an open invite. That old Miami Subs parking lot Robertrios mentioned is a good spot. Couple of us thought about the Quaker State Lube in Clearwater/St Pete area, they host a lot of local car meets and have huge parking lot. Someone should just pick a date and a place and start a sign up or these meets will never happen
Old 02-13-14, 05:47 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrd916
I'm pretty sure this is an open invite. That old Miami Subs parking lot Robertrios mentioned is a good spot. Couple of us thought about the Quaker State Lube in Clearwater/St Pete area, they host a lot of local car meets and have huge parking lot. Someone should just pick a date and a place and start a sign up or these meets will never happen
quaker steak it has a great meet on thursdays
Old 02-13-14, 06:39 PM
99rx
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrd916
Quaker State might want to charge if we were to try and do anything, even if we just met off in a corner. The old Miami subs lot could definitely work. Lots of open space. I am currently trying to get the car club at USFSP going and hopefully I can attract a bunch of my fellow ClubLexus guys to come and support us. But in the mean time, I think the lot the Robertrios mentioned is worth looking in to.
Old 02-13-14, 07:27 PM
ds01lexus
Rookie

Default Lexotic-Florida Meet

This will be the first official meet for Lexotic-Florida. We are a newly established chapter of Lexotic, an all Lexus car club which was originally founded in Atlanta, Ga. Our chapter is located in the Tampa area. We are looking forward to meeting everyone and building an organization based on the passion for cars, support for each other and giving back to the community.

Very Respectfully,

Demetrius-Florida Chapter President
Attached Thumbnails tampa.-6539fa058d3d194f6599b90aa319614c50d679b3.jpeg  
Old 02-13-14, 09:12 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Forgot Quaker State might charge. I was riding by it last Saturday afternoon and there was a group of 300zx cars meeting there. They were probably inside eating lunch so they prob didn't have to pay a fee since they were spending money
Old 02-24-14, 02:50 PM
addienicho
Driver

hey ds01lexus, did you guys decide on dates? and we have a meet coming up March 8th at 7 pm