97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paul Walker Memorial South Florida Car Meet Dec. 8th

Old 12-05-13, 08:28 PM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

There is going to be a memorial tomorrow friday at the warehouse were they put all the cars in before they headed for the keys is some were in hollywood fl, fast and furious 2 can any one tell me how to get to that place or the address thank you very much.
Old 12-05-13, 08:32 PM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by JZSARISTO
There is going to be a memorial tomorrow friday at the warehouse were they put all the cars in before they headed for the keys is some were in hollywood fl, fast and furious 2 can any one tell me how to get to that place or the address thank you very much.
Is this the one you're referring to? I'll probably be going.
Attached Thumbnails Paul Walker Memorial South Florida Car Meet Dec. 8th-image-909438152.jpg  
Old 12-05-13, 08:36 PM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by yardie876
jackpot this is defenetly the spot
Old 12-05-13, 08:40 PM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

there is also one on saturday!!! but no info on that one!!!
Old 12-05-13, 09:47 PM
Badass240
Driver School Candidate

ok from what i understand there's about 10 groups of people meeting up in Hollywood on 441 and then we are all riding to the fast and furious 2 garage that u seen in the movie.

i got all the dates and times for everything. there's so many meets going on in so many palaces that u don't no witch one is real or fake or witch one to go to. i just choise this one cause it seems to be the most real and the most i heard about. the more i follow this group the more organized it seems and that's what im looking for.

so here a link and u all can follow too im just little confused still there saying we are all meeting up at 5:00 in Hollywood and we are all going to ride to the meet. but the meet starts at 5:00 so this is what i don't no about cause i heard there will be a cruise too and that starts at 6:00. again things keep changing by the min so u dont no what really going on yet

but for the most part its seems pretty good with the info there thinking that were will be a turn out of atlest 900+ people.

The meet is at 5800 Hollywood boulevard (33021), at 5 pm. It is where part of 2 fast 2 furious was filmed, I think it was the garage that they went into towards the end. AFAIK it will be a meet and cruise along the same streets Paul raced down in the movie. I was told about 900 people are supposed to be going at this point, maybe more to come. Feel free to come out and pay your respects to Paul Walker and Roger Rodas.

some people are planing on meeting up at 441 and then riding there. find all the lastest info on this meet up to the sec info....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RememberingPaulWalker/

i think there was talk about food truck,cop,roadblocks, again we dont no forsure how true this is but they are asking for help to set it up and get it more organized

hope this info helps and ill see u all out there!

Last edited by Badass240; 12-05-13 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-06-13, 05:53 AM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Badass240
ok from what i understand there's about 10 groups of people meeting up in Hollywood on 441 and then we are all riding to the fast and furious 2 garage that u seen in the movie.

i got all the dates and times for everything. there's so many meets going on in so many palaces that u don't no witch one is real or fake or witch one to go to. i just choise this one cause it seems to be the most real and the most i heard about. the more i follow this group the more organized it seems and that's what im looking for.

so here a link and u all can follow too im just little confused still there saying we are all meeting up at 5:00 in Hollywood and we are all going to ride to the meet. but the meet starts at 5:00 so this is what i don't no about cause i heard there will be a cruise too and that starts at 6:00. again things keep changing by the min so u dont no what really going on yet

but for the most part its seems pretty good with the info there thinking that were will be a turn out of atlest 900+ people.

The meet is at 5800 Hollywood boulevard (33021), at 5 pm. It is where part of 2 fast 2 furious was filmed, I think it was the garage that they went into towards the end. AFAIK it will be a meet and cruise along the same streets Paul raced down in the movie. I was told about 900 people are supposed to be going at this point, maybe more to come. Feel free to come out and pay your respects to Paul Walker and Roger Rodas.

some people are planing on meeting up at 441 and then riding there. find all the lastest info on this meet up to the sec info....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RememberingPaulWalker/

i think there was talk about food truck,cop,roadblocks, again we dont no forsure how true this is but they are asking for help to set it up and get it more organized

hope this info helps and ill see u all out there!
this is the on saturday ok
Old 12-06-13, 10:49 AM
305Busa
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

Is there going to be a rollout from the members to this spot? I'm now hearing that today's (friday) event is a no go and I can't make Sundays so I'd like to get to this one.

Just to clarify for those that don't know, 5800 Hollywood blvd is the old Hollywood mall right on the corner of 441 (SR7) and Hollywood blvd.
Old 12-06-13, 01:27 PM
Maserati
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by yardie876
THIS IS CANCELLED!!!!! The new meet is on sunday, at Rodspeed. the warehouse has been destroyed.
Old 12-06-13, 02:08 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Maserati
THIS IS CANCELLED!!!!! The new meet is on sunday, at Rodspeed. the warehouse has been destroyed.
The parking garage is destroyed, the warehouse owner can't be found, so Rodspeed is the new location( just for the record )
Old 12-06-13, 02:20 PM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

oh wow. I had no idea It was destroyed.
Old 12-07-13, 05:22 PM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

for the record the garage is up not destroid the cops was there and yesterday everyone road out from the garage to mexico well close to mexico 4 skylines were there egs ek supras srt bikes cobras rx7 evos wrx sti the 9 yards!
Old 12-07-13, 05:56 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for the record the garage is up not destroid the cops was there and yesterday everyone road out from the garage to mexico well close to mexico 4 skylines were there egs ek supras srt bikes cobras rx7 evos wrx sti the 9 yards!
It was a beautiful thing guys.. There was like 2 meet up spots after everyone cleared out from the parking garage.. And Mexico was a nice finish
Old 12-08-13, 06:53 AM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by BAD954BOI
It was a beautiful thing guys.. There was like 2 meet up spots after everyone cleared out from the parking garage.. And Mexico was a nice finish
,medley today
Old 12-08-13, 08:17 AM
Badass240
Driver School Candidate

I was there last night it was stupid people were driving around on i75 not knowning where there going after 3 hours of driving around and getting kicked out of every parking lot we ended up at homedepot. This was stupid waste of time and everything listed on Facebook was a total lie.

This was the most Unorganized Garbage meet I ever seen. It was a car meet nothing more. At the end of the night everyone was following me cause no one new wtf to do or where to go.

And I'm sure today's meet will be the same. I'm very unhappy I really thought it was going to be a real Tribute to Paul walker. I was thinking we were going to the Garage where the movie was flimed at that never happen. I was told that there was food trucks and stuff being sold and money going to Paul walkers Charity. This was the biggest bunch of BUll**** I ever seen. 12years Organized this Honda meet.

Gl to whoever wastes there time today cause I'm sure its the same bs that was last night I hope its not cause Paul walker is turnin in his grave over last night

Last edited by Badass240; 12-08-13 at 08:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Paul Walker Memorial South Florida Car Meet Dec. 8th