ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Florida Lexus Club (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/florida-lexus-club-177/)
-   -   Lexus of Orlando Employee told me to "do business somewhere else" (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/florida-lexus-club/714210-lexus-of-orlando-employee-told-me-to-do-business-somewhere-else.html)

A70BoostFi 10-19-13 04:01 PM

Lexus of Orlando Employee told me to "do business somewhere else"

I called Lexus of Orlando and asked someone in the parts department for a quote on a K40 system for the sup. The attendant asked for my information so he can look for the prices ect. and would call me back. That seemed normal so i gave him my info. Instead this guy Anthony Maccagnano called me back.

This guy rear ended my supra with his jacked up f150 on University a year ago and long story short unfortunately i had to file suit.

The part that kinda pissed me off is using the information acquired through the business for business purposes he called me back on my cell phone 30mins later and was talking about the case and its outcome and basically made it a personal harassment call. I asked him is this was a business call and his response was "you can take your business somewhere else"

Honestly i understand he is probably pissed about that what happened but in my opinion he didnt have to call me back and/or kept it professional or could have just left it alone. He had a couple way better options but decided to be an ass clown.

Has anyone else had an issue with this guy? Does he even work in parts?

SPLiFFY 10-19-13 10:31 PM

OMGGGG. I just finished writing you a nice long reply to this and the page refreshed and I lost it all.

I'll reply more again when I'm not raging at my internet :P

I used to work there and I don't remember anyone working in there by that name. Then again i was only there for 3 months, I ended up quitting.. Point is, the fact that he took it upon himself to use the business phone to talk about a personal matter is wrong to me. And if he was pissed about the situation, doesn't that give you a reason to be pissed too? it's not like your reversed your suppy into his F150 for fun or something.

I think you should call LOO back and ask them if that person works in the Parts Department. You can even talk to them on the live chat on the LOO website and see if they could tell you. If you can you should file a report on him down there so that he doesn't harass the next person.

The fact that he mentioned that you can take your business elsewhere is so not like Lexus. Everyone knows Lexus would rather suck your bank account dry than have someone else do it! :P

I really wanna know if he works in Parts now because when you're an employee,it's super easy to pull up a client file (being that you have your testing done, idk how to say what I mean lol). And on everyone's employee account, it tracks every single phone call made on the business phone with the employee number you put in while calling so they can definitely see that he did call you and harass you. Let me know what the outcome is. I'm sorry you had to go through that and let someone relive the past with you :\

dc893 10-20-13 08:20 AM

You can either
A) Take your business elsewhere
B) Try and report that to a manager
C) Call Lexus and report that. http://www.lexus.com/contact/

No experience with that guy, but it sounds like he is a major a$$.

A70BoostFi 10-20-13 01:39 PM

Yea not very Lexus like. I called and reported this to this really nice lady named Rachel so idk what they are going to do or did about it.

I like the location and other staff not going to let him ruin that. Yea just didnt know if it was just me or what

IS_250 10-20-13 01:57 PM

If he doesn't work there it sounds like the guy you spoke with knows him. Either way it's unprofessional. I would call his manager and let him know I am sure sharing your personal info is not their company policy.

SPLiFFY 10-21-13 07:28 AM

Hello,

Don't worry, if you spoke to Rachel, I believe she does guest relations and she will do everything she can to assess the situation. She doesn't mess around when it comes to Lexus. Lol one time she scolded me because it was after hours and I was leaning on the car. lmaoo.

It's not just you, don't worry. There were quite some horror stories I've heard there but what matters is that you did your part to make sure that person didn't harass someone else. :)

A70BoostFi 10-21-13 05:26 PM

you know who he is? ok just wondering cause im not sure he even works in parts.

Lol yea i talked to her and she seemed very nice but got the "no tolerance for bull****" vibe lol

MIGS 10-22-13 04:27 PM

lol.

just wow.

i'd definitely report him and get him fired. d bag..

SPLiFFY 10-23-13 10:48 AM

No, I've never heard of that person before, and don't worry you did your part to take care of that guy :\