Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-11, 07:58 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boston sucks whens it comes to the Heat. I have a new name for them when they play us.
I had to point out that you're post is inaccurate, as the last time I checked the Boston Celtics head to head record against the Heat

is 3-1 in favor of the Celtics from last regular season..So you're up 1-0 now. there's still more games to go...

Anyway, again Pierce isn't there so until he returns we will continue to struggle...

HEAT SUCK!!!
Old 12-28-11, 11:01 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I had to point out that you're post is inaccurate, as the last time I checked the Boston Celtics head to head record against the Heat

is 3-1 in favor of the Celtics from last regular season..So you're up 1-0 now. there's still more games to go...

Anyway, again Pierce isn't there so until he returns we will continue to struggle...
Don't forget 'Rome that the Heat took it to your Celts 4 wins to 1 when it really counted!! So that made it 5 wins for the Heat and 4 for the Celts last year, and now 1 win for the Heat and no wins for the Celts this year.........

The HEAT are the Celtics master!!
Old 12-28-11, 11:44 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

HEAT SUCK!!!

LMAO back peddling at it's best. ..

The Heat sucks. They suck so much , that they sucked the rug from out under Boston when it counted the most.. . Last time I checked the Miami Heat were the Eastern Conference Champions .. I look forward to more back peddling from you sir . Ball in your court..
Old 12-28-11, 12:37 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Don't forget 'Rome that the Heat took it to your Celts 4 wins to 1 when it really counted!! So that made it 5 wins for the Heat and 4 for the Celts last year, and now 1 win for the Heat and no wins for the Celts this year.........

The HEAT are the Celtics master!!
Terry, my post was very specific as I stated last regular season record is 3-1. I wasn't counting the post season! Who cares about the post season anyways, at the end of the day both the Celtics and the Heat were both losers as none of them walked away with a ring! The only difference is that Boston was smarter as they went home early and started their vacation early as the Heat wasted everyone's time by going to Finals to get embarassed on their own home court!

Originally Posted by //LRD
LMAO back peddling at it's best. ..

The Heat sucks. They suck so much , that they sucked the rug from out under Boston when it counted the most.. . Last time I checked the Miami Heat were the Eastern Conference Champions .. I look forward to more back peddling from you sir . Ball in your court..
Easter Conference Champions don't get rings so who cares! Boston has 17 rings though??

Again, since it wasn't clear... HEAT SUCK!!!!!
Old 12-28-11, 08:34 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
I realize the zone defense gave the Heat problems. But did it really give the entire team a problem,?? LeBron James and Dwayne Wade looked like deers in head lights. I had flashbacks to the 2011 Championships . How does one coach in attitude ?? . The two of them looked scared to attack. Thank goodness for Cole he saved that game period.

Did you know Reggie that when the Heat picked up Norris Cole, that coach Spoelstra worked tirelessly to make him highlight DVDs. He gave these DVDs to Cole and had him study them. The DVDs showed high percentage scoring position for D. Wade and LBJ. And pointed out weaknesses in defense and opportunity for scoring. The Coach did that,himself not a staffer

Anyhow we're all entitled to our own opinions . I like him as a coach, he's not doing a bad job of it . Heat had the third highest wins in the NBA last season. Pretty good for a bad coach

Go Heat !!!

Boston sucks whens it comes to the Heat. I have a new name for them when they play us.

Boston Getlics

Jeromeo oh Jeromeo where for out thou big talk now ?? Jeromeo
I'm not surprised to hear about the off-court stuff Spoelstra does. He is a good between game coach. He is good breaking down situations and making game plans.
It's game time adjustments where he is lacking.
Great coaches are game masters, good at making in-game adjustments and knowing how to push the psychological buttons to get players revved up.

The Heat could also use a player who thinks like a coach on the court. Magic, Byrd and Jordan are like that. Usually, its a point guard though. Hopefully Cole has that capability.

Anyway, the Heat had atough game tonight but pulled it out. It was ugky but it is a win. Great games by Bosh and Lebron with the game winning shot by Wade.
Still too many minutes to Haslem who is providing no points and very little ability to shut down his man. A win is a win.

Go Heat!
Old 12-28-11, 09:21 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Terry, my post was very specific as I stated last regular season record is 3-1. I wasn't counting the post season! Who cares about the post season anyways, at the end of the day both the Celtics and the Heat were both losers as none of them walked away with a ring! The only difference is that Boston was smarter as they went home early and started their vacation early as the Heat wasted everyone's time by going to Finals to get embarassed on their own home court!

Easter Conference Champions don't get rings so who cares! Boston has 17 rings though??

Again, since it wasn't clear... HEAT SUCK!!!!!

Hey Rome your not the only one that can Google Boston blah blah blah . I found that in their 66 years, they have not ever lost three in a row.. And that includes the worst season ever 1996-97 15-67 .
Old 12-31-11, 07:22 AM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Smile Lets go HEAT!!!!! 305 Miami

The Heat are the Best forget everything else!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-12, 05:19 PM
olmytsi
Lead Lap

I just saw Anthony in Mary Brickell Village a few minutes ago.
Old 01-03-12, 06:25 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm still frustrated after watching the Atlanta game last nite. I'm not even a pro ball player but I can see what was going wrong. I just don't like this coach.
Old 01-04-12, 07:22 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Their went their winning streak! lol
Old 01-04-12, 08:33 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Their went their winning streak! lol

As you noticed I highlighted what you said. And my rebuttal is , at least they had one

Go Heat !!!
Old 01-05-12, 08:57 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Heat haters please say something please

Miami Heat chat line is open..-omgwtf.jpg

One of the best games ever Go Heat !!!
Old 01-06-12, 12:26 AM
305Busa
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

3 OTs and no James or Wade? Still win win win. Now we see what Bosh is capable of.
Old 01-06-12, 12:44 PM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Default Heat update

Game against Hawks. THE HEAT WIN 116 TO 106 JAMES AND WADE SITTING WATCHING BOSH TEACH THE HAWKS PLAY BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!! GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-12, 05:36 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump to this thread.. Go HEAT!!!

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..