Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Any other sukers part II

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-11, 10:21 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GEZUP
I love Green too - how bout sending me my $20.00 for the bet we had on the Celtics vs THE HEAT???

paypal - gemelinc@hotmail.com

Thanks

GO HEAT!!!!
Good luck with that
Old 05-28-11, 08:10 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't forget about $20 for me... :-) . And I'm down for another bet for this series as well. What's up
I love Green too - how bout sending me my $20.00 for the bet we had on the Celtics vs THE HEAT???

paypal - gemelinc@hotmail.com

Thanks

GO HEAT!!!!

Well, I just wanted to clear this up since it seems that you are under the assumption that we had a bet. Here's your last quote regarding the possibility of a bet.

LOL. Let's see how it goes in the playoffs - and we can surely bet. And Yes - I intentionally didn't talk about the Heat's record against the Celtics - it's called selective speach. (I need to get off these damn paper planes) - I forgot that we even played the celts this year (selective memory).... And for betting - we can def set that up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by GEZUP; 04-01-11 at 02:38 PM.

Based on this being your last communication regarding placing a bet, then it's clear that you and I didn't come to an agreement. I don't have a problem, placing a confirmed bet and paying my debt but I'm not about just giving away $$ either for no reason.

Hope everything is cleared up...
Old 05-28-11, 01:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

Heat Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtics FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
For all the Heat haters who reside in South. Florida.. read and

WOW !!!!! straight outta of Scottie's P. mouth on the Mike and Mike radio show

" Michael Jordan is probably the greatest scorer to ever play the game. I may go so far as saying LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game. Because he is so potent offensively that not only can he score at will but he keeps everybody involved. You have to be on your P's and Q's on defense. No guy on the basketball court is a threat to score with LeBron James out there. Not only will LeBron dominate from the offensive end as well, but he's also doing it on the defensive end, which really makes him the complete package. He's able to get in those passing lanes, shoot those gaps and create transition opportunities where he is pretty much unstoppable."
Old 05-28-11, 01:58 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD

" Michael Jordan is probably the greatest scorer to ever play the game. I may go so far as saying LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game. Because he is so potent offensively that not only can he score at will but he keeps everybody involved. You have to be on your P's and Q's on defense. No guy on the basketball court is a threat to score with LeBron James out there. Not only will LeBron dominate from the offensive end as well, but he's also doing it on the defensive end, which really makes him the complete package. He's able to get in those passing lanes, shoot those gaps and create transition opportunities where he is pretty much unstoppable."

Obviously Pippen is an idiot to make such a unbelievable statement. MJ has changed the game forever and raised the bar in terms of the level of play in the NBA. Everyone has their own opinion but Pippen's opinion has no validity at all!
Old 05-28-11, 03:13 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Obviously Pippen is an idiot to make such a unbelievable statement. MJ has changed the game forever and raised the bar in terms of the level of play in the NBA. Everyone has their own opinion but Pippen's opinion has no validity at all!
Besides the fact he played with MJ .. I guess you didn't read the article ??
Scottie P. spoke of Offense and defensive talent. You should of just left it at "everyone has their own opinion". ..

Try not to hate and just participate instead

The # 1 player on the # 1 team... Go Heat !!!

Last edited by //LRD; 05-28-11 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-28-11, 03:41 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

goooooo heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-11, 06:13 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Besides the fact he played with MJ .. I guess you didn't read the article ??
Scottie P. spoke of Offense and defensive talent. You should of just left it at "everyone has their own opinion". ..

Obviously you can't give an objective, honest, and unbiased opinion on the subject so let me just enlighten you since you're talking about defense also.

Jordan has made nine All Defensive first teams so I think that he knows a little about defense! He also one the Defensive player of the year award.

Now, Lebron has only won three All Defensive first teams and no Defensive Player of the year award.

Oh, and before you go crying about Lebron's tenure is no way near Jordan's time in the league then that's the exact reason that Lebron can't step in MJ's shoes. Lebron is a great player but IMO, has a long way to go before you can start comparing him to MJ!

Hey, just my $.02.
Old 05-28-11, 06:19 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Unhappy no misunderstanding here....

Well, I just wanted to clear this up since it seems that you are under the assumption that we had a bet. Here's your last quote regarding the possibility of a bet.

LOL. Let's see how it goes in the playoffs - and we can surely bet. And Yes - I intentionally didn't talk about the Heat's record against the Celtics - it's called selective speach. (I need to get off these damn paper planes) - I forgot that we even played the celts this year (selective memory).... And for betting - we can def set that up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by GEZUP; 04-01-11 at 02:38 PM.

Based on this being your last communication regarding placing a bet, then it's clear that you and I didn't come to an agreement. I don't have a problem, placing a confirmed bet and paying my debt but I'm not about just giving away $$ either for no reason.

Hope everything is cleared up...

Check out your post below

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/flo...ml#post6424901
Old 05-28-11, 07:47 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Obviously you can't give an objective, honest, and unbiased opinion on the subject so let me just enlighten you since you're talking about defense also.

Hey, just my $.02.
That was like .99 cents, really ?? . But sorry it is not I take needs the enlightening . Scotty Pippen was the one who made the bold statement. And between you and I. You can't tell that man anything. He actually played the game..And I'm sure he knows a superstar when he see one.

I don't think one should hate on other so much. Its just, not good ..

But hey that's my .08 cents. Keep the change

Opps..........

Edit: I forgot

Last edited by //LRD; 05-28-11 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-28-11, 07:48 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They call it the Virgin Island Ollie North disease, its coming to a Forum near you.

Maybe they should takeup
Old 05-28-11, 07:55 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
They call it the Virgin Island Ollie North disease, its coming to a Forum near you.

Maybe they should takeup
Hey Mr. Roger are you a Heat fan too..
Old 05-28-11, 08:20 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Hey Mr. Roger are you a Heat fan too..
I'm not much of a supporter of the ridiculously over paid but I will say I have enjoyed watching the Heat rise to Championship status.
Old 05-28-11, 09:53 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Jordan has made nine All Defensive first teams so I think that he knows a little about defense! He also one the Defensive player of the year award.

Now, Lebron has only won three All Defensive first teams and no Defensive Player of the year award but he still a fantastic defensive and offensive player.

Oh, and before you go crying about Lebron's tenure is no way near Jordan's time in the league then that's the exact reason that Lebron can't step in MJ's shoes. Lebron is a great player and IMO, is well on his way to start comparing him to MJ! Go Heat!

And I'm just bitter because I miss my car

Hey, just my $.03.
Fixed that for you
Old 06-02-11, 08:22 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Come on Pedro, you're a smart guy. There's an idiot at my job that bet me $50 that the Bulls would beat the Heat in this series, and to make things worst the Heat were already up 2-1 and were showing signs of shutting down Rose. I might hate the Heat but I also like the color of green and I don't mean the Celtics!

Anyway, now that the Heat have made me $50 richer now we can get back to our regularly scheduled program!

Heat Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtics FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
No one will here in miami will bet against the heat not that they playin dallas so.. There goes my luck and still think the heat suck but it's all good....lol
Old 06-02-11, 08:26 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

king james will never be Micheal Jordan, again i say will never be Air Jordan so i will never compare... Lebron is overrated lebron and he still got skills, but never AIR JORDAN!! lol

Quick Reply: Any other sukers part II