Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

NSCRA - May 22, 2011 - PBIR

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-11, 04:28 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by relic
we all knowit aint you dyno queen. youre going to make me buya new box? you could get it anytime you want. Anyway i only race cars with 700 + hp so youre not in myclass so i dont have time for slow cars like yours.
dont need 700 for you son...dyno queen i am not ( my car has been on dyno 4 times in 4years) dont worry you will be able to get a piece one day ,,, if you can keep your motor together this time
Old 05-18-11, 05:06 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Well, I just got the call from Rudy and it went down like this..

He stated that there's going to be two SC's on Sunday that will get their

azzez handed to them. All I can say is that one is a white and one is black

and they both have Autocouture Body kits and 20' wheels...

The cruise to Moroso should be very interesting!!!
Hey Wiki why don't you focus on talking to Titan instead of instigating races for Rudy !!!.. Let the man enjoy his car for a while .
Old 05-18-11, 05:21 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Hey Wiki why don't you focus on talking to Titan instead of instigating races for Rudy !!!.. Let the man enjoy his car for a while .
Hey //LRD, It seems that you're more focused on it so I don't have to talk to Titan. The owner of the car(me) is fine with my car so I don't see how it affects you(John). Also, I wasn't aware that he wasn't enjoying his car? It seems that he is, maybe you know something that I don't?

Now, back to our regular scheduled program...
Old 05-18-11, 06:29 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Hey //LRD, It seems that you're more focused on it so I don't have to talk to Titan. The owner of the car(me) is fine with my car so I don't see how it affects you(John). Also, I wasn't aware that he wasn't enjoying his car? It seems that he is, maybe you know something that I don't?

Trust I'm not focused on it . It's hard to miss a pink elephant in room . It's common knowledge Wiki ." The effect you ask" I'm tired of everyone asking me (When Jerome getting his car back ??) as if I had some insight. Seriously ? I know its your car. And that's all between you, your personal banker and Titan. What's sad is Wiki when I ask or other members ask about your car, it's out of excitement. The thrill of seeing the car done. But you've turned into why is everyone so nosy.

As far as Rudy !! How can you not be aware ??? Is that not your best friend ??.\ I don't wish Rudy's misfortunes with his car on my worst enemies..But whatever man you keep on pushing him..

I thought this was a lets go to PHIR thread ?? See what you started Wiki
Old 05-18-11, 07:18 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Trust I'm not focused on it . I know its your car. And that's all between you, your personal banker and Titan.

As far as Rudy !! How can you not be aware ??? Is that not your best friend ??.\ I don't wish Rudy's misfortunes with his car on my worst enemies..But whatever man you keep on pushing him..

I'm glad that you're aware that it's my car and since its between my personal banker, Titan, and myself then just sit tight and don't worry about when it will be home then. If you keep asking the same question everytime you talk to me and the answer is the same, then chill and stop asking; at least that's what I would do?

Well, that's exactly why I stated that I wasn't aware that he wasn't enjoying his car? Rudy is fine, and enjoying his car. People just assume, that's the problem with the community.

No one said that you were wishing any misfortunes on anyone but when you state to let someone enjoy their car then it sparks the fire as to why would someone say that? Is it because that you feel that if he races someone then something will happen to his car? That seems to be the only logical reason to me and anyone else reading your statement.

Also, Rudy is a grown man and can/will do whatever he wants to with his car as well as myself so we don't need pushing from anyone. We built our cars to run and if you didn't then I guess these conversations shouldn't include you.

And yes, it was about PBIR in which I didn't mention your name in my post but I guess you took it upon yourself to feel that it was you that I was referring to. See you on Sunday!!!
Old 05-18-11, 08:45 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I'm glad that you're aware that it's my car and since its between my personal banker, Titan, and myself then just sit tight and don't worry about when it will be home then. If you keep asking the same question everytime you talk to me and the answer is the same, then chill and stop asking; at least that's what I would do?

Well, that's exactly why I stated that I wasn't aware that he wasn't enjoying his car? Rudy is fine, and enjoying his car. People just assume, that's the problem with the community.

No one said that you were wishing any misfortunes on anyone but when you state to let someone enjoy their car then it sparks the fire as to why would someone say that? Is it because that you feel that if he races someone then something will happen to his car? That seems to be the only logical reason to me and anyone else reading your statement.

Also, Rudy is a grown man and can/will do whatever he wants to with his car as well as myself so we don't need pushing from anyone. We built our cars to run and if you didn't then I guess these conversations shouldn't include you.

And yes, it was about PBIR in which I didn't mention your name in my post but I guess you took it upon yourself to feel that it was you that I was referring to. See you on Sunday!!!

I was wondering why it took you long respond I have a tittle to your novel ^^^^^( Lets go round and round )

I know you misunderstood my meaning. I leave it at that.. Here let my say it a again..

"I don't wish Rudy's misfortunes with his car on my worst enemies..But whatever man you keep on pushing him"

I'm also fully aware of his age and manhood. I just think it sucks how often is car is down.. Thus I would not be an instigator when it comes to Rudy.

I find it funny that would even suggest that I don't run my car. Everyone who truly knows me. knows that state is totally ridiculous..

This is getting old. Why don't you have your car there this Sunday and you run me.. Oh I forgot And isn't your power bottom all wear out by now on the GS..

I will see you Sunday
Old 05-18-11, 09:41 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

This is getting old. Why don't you have your car there this Sunday and you run me.. Oh I forgot And isn't your power bottom all wear out by now on the GS..

I will see you Sunday
Well, if you want to run the GS with your SC then I declare you the winner right now. However, if you run the GS with your Explorer then you name the place and the time, Oh! I forgot the GS and it's worn out power button has already walked that Explorer..

Your SC is out of the GS's league, it's too fast but there's some other boosted cars that will be there on Sunday and ready to run..

See you on Suday...
Old 05-18-11, 10:27 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is pretty bad jerome, i think personally, the reason i ask or asked you about your car is because i feel bad for you because everytime we get together i see you like your mouth gets so watery and you know i feel bad because my car is been down for a long time too and i know the feeling that you wish you had your car...

Trust I'm not focused on it . It's hard to miss a pink elephant in room . It's common knowledge Wiki ." The effect you ask" I'm tired of everyone asking me (When Jerome getting his car back ??) as if I had some insight. Seriously ? I know its your car. And that's all between you, your personal banker and Titan. What's sad is Wiki when I ask or other members ask about your car, it's out of excitement. The thrill of seeing the car done. But you've turned into why is everyone so nosy.

jerome, sitting here in front of the computer watching all you wrote here saying if we or john is keep asking the same question everytime and all that crap it just makes me think that your zhit dont stink wow...

I was wondering why it took you long respond I have a tittle to your novel ^^^^^( Lets go round and round )

I know you misunderstood my meaning. I leave it at that.. Here let my say it a again..

"I don't wish Rudy's misfortunes with his car on my worst enemies..But whatever man you keep on pushing him"

I'm also fully aware of his age and manhood. I just think it sucks how often is car is down.. Thus I would not be an instigator when it comes to Rudy.

I find it funny that would even suggest that I don't run my car. Everyone who truly knows me. knows that state is totally ridiculous..

I will see you Sunday

for real, sometimes i have to be worry and carefull with people that they say they are your friends and they are the first ones stabbing you on the back.... ENEMIES??? people dont have to be worry about enemies beacuse you can expect anything coming from them

Last edited by n!k0y@; 05-18-11 at 10:35 AM. Reason: idiota
Old 05-18-11, 11:49 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Well, if you want to run the GS with your SC then I declare you the winner right now. However, if you run the GS with your Explorer then you name the place and the time, Oh! I forgot the GS and it's worn out power button has already walked that Explorer..

Your SC is out of the GS's league, it's too fast but there's some other boosted cars that will be there on Sunday and ready to run..

See you on Suday...
The drama continues .. I meant the SC. Thus the Oh I forgot comment..

Really ?? The Ford Explore I'm glad your happy with the performance of your GS..
Old 05-18-11, 12:01 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

The drama continues .. I meant the SC. Thus the Oh I forgot comment..

Really ?? The Ford Explore I'm glad your happy with the performance of your GS..
Yes, I'm very happy with the performance of my GS.

Well, from your statement it seems that you want to race my GS with your SC? If that's the case, then you are the winner then! Congrats!

Anyway, as I said before See you on Sunday!
Old 05-18-11, 11:05 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Default let it go!!! back to the subject!!!

Okay!!!

so Sunday sounds fun but unfortunately i have to go on a paper cash to fuel my modification addiction... ... catch you guys next time
Old 05-20-11, 09:24 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Guys it's confirmed $20 person from CLFL.VIP parking in the back!!!
Old 05-20-11, 11:01 AM
sc5sdanny
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

damn 20 per person -_- kinda expensive
Old 05-20-11, 11:17 AM
olmytsi
Lead Lap

Sweet, can bring the cooler!!!
Old 05-20-11, 11:42 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sc5sdanny
damn 20 per person -_- kinda expensive
Everybody else pays 25 and parks outside.where you can't keep an eye on your ride.

Quick Reply: NSCRA - May 22, 2011 - PBIR