Dale, Lets get it started,we'll meet somewhere and roll in
I'm with you on this Dre!!!
Old 04-20-11, 09:34 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TunedIS-F
I'm with you on this Dre!!!
Alright so we do Thursday night for the Premiere? or Friday night?

Im out of town on Friday. But still we can plan on it and get it rolling.
I know for the last one it was out of control for the Mid-night show on Thurdsay.
Old 04-20-11, 12:07 PM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

Originally Posted by drewgo
Alright so we do Thursday night for the Premiere? or Friday night?

Im out of town on Friday. But still we can plan on it and get it rolling.
I know for the last one it was out of control for the Mid-night show on Thurdsay.
I won't be able to do Thursday night as I have work early the next day. From the last showing back in 09' I remember very well that it was the Friday night when it was out of control. I had my modified C63 when I rolled it in for the Friday night show. I know that on Thursday night at midnight is when the movie officially starts, but it was on Friday night when the show was held that I was there and I remember Roger rolling in with the Supra, etc...I never knew anything about the Thursday night being crazy...Sucks you're going to be out of town.

Cinemark would SUCK bigtime if they don't have anything planned out for the Fast 5 movie premier as I know other theaters are having something planned out, like at the Cobb theater up in Tampa which is having a huge car meet event there for the movie premier.
Old 04-20-11, 01:44 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Agreed hopefully they have something done for that friday and that was the day when the show was in 09' and after 8-9pm it was outta hand.... Im down if they are for sure.. CLFL WHERE YA'LL AT!!!!
Old 04-20-11, 04:47 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Alright so Friday it is!!!! I'll be on a plane but we should get this poppin'
Old 04-21-11, 11:03 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

For the last movie, it was back in 09' and the theater was still under Muvico as seen in this pic from the car show they had going on that day. I know this because I participated in it with my previous car which was the C63 in the picture. Roger had shown up as well in his Supra.

I'm down to go in my Supra if Cinemark plans on doing this event. But I'll just go for the show for a bit and leave afterwards as I will not watch the movie on opening night and just have my car parked there. I'll go watch it another day.
Im sorry but I have to ask.... How do you go from A really nice C63 like that to a IS-F, then a 3rd gen Gs??? Don't take it the wrong way but I had to ask...

That's a bad *** car....
Old 04-21-11, 11:40 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Anthony85
Im sorry but I have to ask.... How do you go from A really nice C63 like that to a IS-F, then a 3rd gen Gs??? Don't take it the wrong way but I had to ask...

That's a bad *** car....
1 bad A$$ C63 = 1 Bad A$$ IS-F & 1 Bad A$$ MKIV Supra. 1 for 2 special.
Pic of supra below:
Old 04-21-11, 01:30 PM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

Originally Posted by Anthony85

That's a bad *** car....
Well basically as my friends know me, I go through and have gone through so many cars it's not even funny, lol...Even owning the badass C63 I had, since 93' when Supras first came out, I said to myself "one day I'll own that car", to which throughout the years became my dream car to which I would own one day.

When I saw the opportunity in getting the right Supra to turn it into what it is today, I had to say bye bye to the C63. There was a point that I had the Supra and an IS-F at the same time, but I sold the IS-F to get out of the monthly payments and bought a GS350.

I will always buy and eventually let go of cars I purchase and modify, but the Supra will not be let go, that's for sure.

If you were at this past Sunday's Toyota/Lexus Meet at Tradewinds, then the only green Supra that was out there is mines, along with my 3rd Gen GS that was parked right behind me.

Originally Posted by drewgo
1 bad A$$ C63 = 1 Bad A$$ IS-F & 1 Bad A$$ MKIV Supra. 1 for 2 special.
Pic of supra below:
Thanks Dre
Old 04-21-11, 02:35 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

TunedIS-F your supra is always my favorite from the pack
Old 04-21-11, 04:02 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Well basically as my friends know me, I go through and have gone through so many cars it's not even funny, lol...Even owning the badass C63 I had, since 93' when Supras first came out, I said to myself "one day I'll own that car", to which throughout the years became my dream car to which I would own one day.

When I saw the opportunity in getting the right Supra to turn it into what it is today, I had to say bye bye to the C63. There was a point that I had the Supra and an IS-F at the same time, but I sold the IS-F to get out of the monthly payments and bought a GS350.

I will always buy and eventually let go of cars I purchase and modify, but the Supra will not be let go, that's for sure.

If you were at this past Sunday's Toyota/Lexus Meet at Tradewinds, then the only green Supra that was out there is mines, along with my 3rd Gen GS that was parked right behind me.

Thanks Dre
Amen to that! I always as a kid wanted a twin turbo 6spd supra since it came out. I trying convince my parents to get one and then pass it on to me lol, unfortunately that didn't work. Who would of new i be driving one with a lexus body on it, but it still not the same and i will not sell my SC till i get a supra. Congrat's again, she's a beast, trust me i wouldn't sell here either... lol

Last edited by 97SCBOY; 04-21-11 at 04:06 PM.
Old 04-21-11, 07:06 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Thanks Dre
I Deff Have To Vouch For Him Cause I Knew Him Since Way Before He Even Got The C63, Not One Of His Cars Were Left Stock
Old 04-23-11, 09:06 PM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

im definitely down for the meet
Old 04-24-11, 08:11 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

ok im down.its only a few days away.start the list and meet spot!!!!
Old 04-24-11, 08:15 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

See what time to cuz i get outta work by 5:30-6pm but im down .
Old 04-26-11, 08:32 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

????????????

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fast & Furious 5?????